two cats lost in costambar

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
from today sanji (formerly speedy) and luffy (formerly tiger) are with us (characters from "one piece").
i am a bit sad not to have really small kittens but maybe it is better that way as a small kitty would remind me of ichi too much.
so far the cats are locked in a guest room until they get used to the new house. they have installed their furry butts in the wardrobe and they seem to be quite content. we spent time together, play a bit, get to know each other.
i still cry thou. gosh, i know how silly i sound.
wish us well, folks!
thank you to all who helped us and made us feel better.

Reactions: AlaninDR

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Our son just moved to an apartment, and found a kitten who bit him.
So, now it's in quarantine at the humane society...
We think by the end of quarantine, he will have a new pet to keep him company.
Best of luck to you! Sometimes we don't get an answer, but sometimes we do. :)
mkohn

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
just few hours ago our cat has passed away. from the two cats for dr. jim one got lots (presumably dead) few weeks ago. and now the other one had his back broken by a closing gate. we did not see or hear anything and death would be instantaneous anyway.
now there are no cats.
without them life is not quite as it should be.

gosh, may of out neighbours have cats who go out and disappear for days. our never come back or die. i do not know what to do, how to console myself. i know, it was a cat but he was loved and cherished nonetheless.

i took some pills. they are supposed to make me sleep. i already made a mistake in every single word and went back to correct. hope this will be a dark, black pitch of a dream.

why it does not work for us? i love my animals, i want best for them, i treat them well, i try to make them happy. if only they lived long. if only they just live, get old with us - that would be good. now miesposo corrects my spelling - time to fall into deep, senseless dream.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
just few hours ago our cat has passed away. from the two cats for dr. jim one got lots (presumably dead) few weeks ago. and now the other one had his back broken by a closing gate. we did not see or hear anything and death would be instantaneous anyway.
now there are no cats.
without them life is not quite as it should be.

gosh, may of out neighbours have cats who go out and disappear for days. our never come back or die. i do not know what to do, how to console myself. i know, it was a cat but he was loved and cherished nonetheless.

i took some pills. they are supposed to make me sleep. i already made a mistake in every single word and went back to correct. hope this will be a dark, black pitch of a dream.

why it does not work for us? i love my animals, i want best for them, i treat them well, i try to make them happy. if only they lived long. if only they just live, get old with us - that would be good. now miesposo corrects my spelling - time to fall into deep, senseless dream.

Am so sorry as know how you love your pets/ animals. Glad you came to speak in Chat with us for a few minutes after you posted and you must not give up on your dreams.....

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it was our gate... the price of security is high.
most accidents happen at home, right?
how will i look dr. jim in the eye?