US man pleads guilty to child sex tourism charges

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Criss
There is no irony or humor in a child getting raped.

There is no LOL that can be applied to a foreigner coming here to rape children.

I hope once I am here for 10+ years, I do not become so accustomed to such tragedies, that I can make a joke.

In this forum there`s bets on how many Dominicans will die on holy week, you can support predators and pedophiles, but talk about massacres, bad hair, and ugly/fat/bald/old men trying to rekindle their youth with women from poor countries, and they`ll get offended.

By the way, a member posted a pic of him, as a joke, with his rooster and his gun and everyone got all PC and stated lecturing him on how that was innapropriate. GO FIGURE!

As a gringo who has been to DR 6 or so times since '06, I can say that I've never seen children selling themselves on the street - Thankfully.

I'm glad this whacko was caught - DR is a beautiful place with many issues, but I'm not there to pass judgement on how they live. I do the right thing and it comes back to me. Treat people on how you want to be treated - thats all someone can ask.

Vaya con Dios

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have two young daughters,9 &10.
I wonder how many foreign "Do Gooders" post about the fat,old,bald :smoke:, paedophile they saw "Buying Ice Cream" for 2 "Innocent Little Girls"???
At least they are correct about the fat,old,bald, and innocent parts.
Dominicans just say, "What beautiful daughters you have"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I see the "SKY Is Falling", "Paedophiles roaming the DR for children,agenda driven, posts, that we cannot take seriously, or have an intelligent discussion about,because they are only here to proclaim that, I'm a GREAT PERSON, I'm against sexual exploytation of children!" I want to use ridicule to mock, and PI$$ them off! :p:p:p
Then they send me "PMs" that make me blush!
Well, not really!
I can always use some "New Material".
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Omar_NYC

Mar 22, 2013
By the way, a member posted a pic of him, as a joke, with his rooster and his gun and everyone got all PC and stated lecturing him on how that was innapropriate. GO FIGURE!

Chickens are a commodity in DR after all. How is one supposed to wager bets on a cock fight if the cock is dead?

/sarcasm

Feb 4, 2013
Prostitution being legal is the start of the problem of child prostitution. Children who see their role models making easy money know no age barriers. Children who watch their parents smoke cigerettes, usually become smokers no matter what their parents preach about the dangers. I think the start to end the problem of child prostitution is to make prostitution illegal. The more prosporous people who take advantage of the poor scociety are a major cause of this problem. Hipocrite's that donate time and money to poor children but use prosititutes are defeating the purpose of helping the children.