US Thanksgiving in Sosua

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Tell me...just in case...how far is the resturant from the bus station? And are there rooms still available? This is just incase. I'm not saying for sure. Depends on my mood tomorrow. Have been a little down lately and this could be just the thing I need. Just have to wait til tomorrow to decide.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I'm going up by bus on Thursday morning and coming back Friday, it's so much easier than driving. I'm staying at Eddy's, if you come, the couch is all yours :)

Caribe Tours takes you all the way to Sosua, give me a call when your there and I'll have someone or me pick you up.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Maybe if Robert and Jan have enough presedentes there wont be anyone sleeping on the couch?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
ILOVEDR, funny how men think alike. I bet we weren't the only ones with this naughty thought. Hehehehe

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Bad news you guys - looks like I might be there too!! I need that Rotomatic badly & hopefully Escott has a bit of Bakky for me to chew too!!! - Grahame.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Ho boy... It looks like a Party!

Well it sure looks like it is going to be a happening in Sosua tonight! Nice people and good food, if only I could get laid I would have a nice night! L@L

Last call... I am going to save 2 plates for AZB since he will be there late.

Regards,
Escott

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Enjoy

Happy Thanksgiving from freezing cold New York :(. Have fun in Sosua everyone!.
Larry

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Hoping everybody had a great Thanksgiving.
I've got a load of dishes washing, and another soaking. Everyone is gone, and I'm enjoying some peace and quiet.
Even though I'm freezing my butt off in Wisconsin, I'm thinking about my friends in the warm DR.
mk