Vegetables/Fruit Gardens on North Coast

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
LOL, no lists in sight

... other than those hard-to-find ingredients.

Ginnie, you couldn't imagine the great time I had in Santo Domingo. Really awesome.

But this list sounds like the stuff of fiction ... unfortunately, espionage and spy novels aren't my forte, so it never crossed my mind. Thank god I'm not into romance either... I'd be working on a sequel already-- it's everywhere. hee. I'm trying to think. Other than that one taxi driver who kept insisting I take his taxi everywhere I wanted to walk ... darn, no one pissed me off. I'll have to be more with it next time, I guess. :)

Thank-you again for your excellent and unerring help and advice, both you and Grahame. Everything happened like clockwork, and I accomplished more than I had expected on this trip.

Pib, whew, thanks.

I had wondered about the galanga root... it can be frozen, and I had thought of bringing some next time.. sheesh, if I remember. I know ginger is a substitute, but I have a wonderful recipe for Thai chicken soup that uses galanga, and I found it to be a unique flavor. Lemongrass too... mmm.

D

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
PIB:

I got the phone number from you for Omaha Steaks but forgot to ask if they had an email here in DR.
If they have an email, would appreciate getting same. Can you provide??

BTW, Michael Espinosa, PriceSmart buyer said he could probably order almost anything since they had stores worldwide.
His contact point, FYI is:
Michael Espinosa
334-3434 ext 9557 work
Cel - 650-9557
PriceSmart Santo Domingo

Texas Bill