Wakeboarding in Santo Domingo flooded streets

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Chip, greydread called u a welfare queen. It was irony. I can't care less if you ever been on welfare or not, nor the amount you receive for disability. The fact is that you seem to look down upon people who receive help from your government, while you are yourself a recipient. That s why it was funny to me. Ok, the thought of you as a QUEEN was also hilarious ;)

Nice save. Have a good night.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Dont agree with much Chip ever says but as far as a teaching program for drainage systems I must agree. The DR needs much updating on these systems. Just the thought of raw sewage running through the streets should make all of us agree that this is needed. Now whether it is supported by the government or not is another topic.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Dont agree with much Chip ever says but as far as a teaching program for drainage systems I must agree. The DR needs much updating on these systems. Just the thought of raw sewage running through the streets should make all of us agree that this is needed. Now whether it is supported by the government or not is another topic.

All we can do is try. :) thx btw.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Just keeping it honest. I really believe while the DR is moving forward in some aspects there are some things that need immediate improving and this is one of them. After every torrential rainstorm there is severe flooding in the streets. This flooding which includes raw sewage, garbage, etc..effects the lifes of all us especially our children. Seems like a simple thing but clearly in the wake of all that has happened it is not. Trying is better then nothing in my book.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Do you believe everything CC says??

At least he is consistent, hey I am glad you have overcome your "disability" and are able to ride a moto from STI to Sosua, modern medicine works wonders these days. G_d bless you.

PS: Please wear proper riding boots, chancletas do not protect your toes from the pavement.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Personal attacks!

I guess that I have not read EVERYTHING that has been posted from and about everyone. Perhaps I'm missing something but hey; I'm only human. I have my faults (as some know) and I have my good points. Just like everyone else. We can be mad at someone today and disagree and find that we have some common groung the next day.

Though I enjoy some peoples cutting wit and directness, I don't understand the constant attacking of anyone. I too have laid into people as most have here on DR1; some that I felt deserved it and some not so much. But once said and done I don't have the overwhelming and compulsive need to continue to beat up and belittle someone at EVERY post that they make. Those people quickly come across as someone with a personal and vicious vendetta. And that has changed how I think about the attacking person or people.

I TRY not to read posts by some people and I don't go into some areas at all. Remember that "Ignore" button can work in your head sometimes too.

So again we have a thread that may have had some value but it has evolved into something else. The difference with this one and most others is that it has evolved into more of a hate thread then anything else.

I'm not perfect but really......... Shame on you. Cause YOU are not perfect either.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Ringo",
"NO", you are not aware of chips looooooooong, history of:hypocritical "Lies",catholic religious rants, and self promotion, as well as MANY unfulfilled "Projects" to help Dominicans!!!!
My love and support of the DR, and it's people has/is/ and always will be well hidden!
I have NEVER posted about that actual support, chip will never stop posting about his "PLANS" of support.
Everything "Pi$$es Me Off!", but nothing more than people who use the "Internet World" to be the person they will NEVER Be in the "Real World"!
Some people, like me for instance, have about a 5th. grade spelling level.
I don't post, "ad nausium"(SEE What I MEAN?) about going to a Dominican Univ. to become a "Graduate Speller" and how when I receive my "Degree in Spelling" I will spend every waking moment teaching,poor,hungry, illiterate,unfortunate Dominicans,AND, FOR FREE!
Why I Don't?????
Be cause I am Who I Am!!!!
Not some internet personality who I will NEVER BE!!!!
small "cccccccc"

ps, "Ringo", "Hate" is your interpretation, not mine.
I have not see anyone on DR1 say they "HATE" anyone, or anything,(Maybe the EESESUR,ESTE,OR NORTE that is!) I do "HATE THEM!
I don't "Hate" anyone posting here.
I think I do "Despise" chip,or at least the "Internet chip", but I DO NOT "HATE" him!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited:

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
At least he is consistent, hey I am glad you have overcome your "disability" and are able to ride a moto from STI to Sosua, modern medicine works wonders these days. G_d bless you.

PS: Please wear proper riding boots, chancletas do not protect your toes from the pavement.

Having a disability is not the same as being disabled - not that you care.

Nice to know too you can troll with impunity.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Ahhhhh.............. geeezzzzz guys! Give it fricken rest.

How is the flooding in S.D.?

Looks like more rain on the way and I wonder if rainy season is going to start early this year.

I remember it started in early Nov. 3 or 4 years ago and it rained just about EVERYDAY to mid March. We didn't use the pool for awhile due to the rain then kinda thought.... We gonna get wet anyway! ??

Let's hope for the best.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Ahhhhh.............. geeezzzzz guys! Give it fricken rest.

How is the flooding in S.D.?

Looks like more rain on the way and I wonder if rainy season is going to start early this year.

I remember it started in early Nov. 3 or 4 years ago and it rained just about EVERYDAY to mid March. We didn't use the pool for awhile due to the rain then kinda thought.... We gonna get wet anyway! ??

Let's hope for the best.

Ok Ringo, I'll just add more people to my ignore list. :)

As far as flooding goes in SD honestly it could take some time for that to be upgraded to first world standards. Then again nature teaches as at times even that is not enough.

Being "realistic" as opposed to a dreamer, my goal here in the DR would be to have the major floodplains mapped like they are in the US not only so that people can be evacuated when a big storm comes but also for future planning. However, as witnessed in the US it can take many years for these regulations to come into effect because they mostly depend on the structures being destroyed first by flooding. Still, it is really a nominal amount to map the aforementioned areas and should be done to avoid loss of life and in fact I saw an open bid that Pichardo posted regarding that subject. It would be a real crying shame if we couldn't do that in house.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
"Ringo",I have not see anyone on DR1 say they "HATE" anyone

Hate to have to be the bearer of bad news.............
But not to long ago...............
AZB stated that he hated me...............:devious:
Haven't had a good nights sleep since...............lol

B in Santiago

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Hate to have to be the bearer of bad news.............
But not to long ago...............
AZB stated that he hated me...............:devious:
Haven't had a good nights sleep since...............lol

B in Santiago

Are you putting up big concrete blocks in front of your house already? His Al Qaeda buddies probably would love to blow themselves up while taking a Jew from Santiago with them. ;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"WAY", I should have posted,Any One in their "Right Mind", which would have excluded, "AZT", ops,"typo", i mean "AZB"!!!
On his behalf, he just LOVES ,......................."GOATS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUTT, as he once told me, "ONLY, the young sexy "Pretty Ones" with "Good Hair, and they must be WHITE, and from a "Good,Wealthy Family, well educated,with a Visa to the USA, and MOST OF ALL, A "nice" car !!!!!!
He said:....."They Are Not,Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad,Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, at all!"
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
chip, your famous "PLANS", are now your, "Goals" ????????????????????
GET BACK TO US WHEN YOU CAN ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT YOUR, "Actions, and Achievements'' !!!!!!
JUST REMEMBER,SOME OF US HERE are DISABLED, AND "SENIOR CITIZENS, so don't keep us waiting too many more DECADES!!!
chip,NOBODY actually uses their "IGNORE" feature on DR1, it's just too much fun reading EVERY ONES Posts !!!!!!!!
Don't LIE,I THINK god is against Lying???????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
CC, can you ever stay on topic????

As far as my goals go sorry if they aren't to your liking. It may turn out I give some drainage classes and build a few homes, etc. and squeak by at 25k a year riding around on my moto but I'm ok with that. My daughters will always love me and soon as I pay off the house and buy a car so will the missus. :) There you go I'm easy to please.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Set "Higher Goals", if not for you, then for your family!
"Off Topic" ??????????????????????????????????????
I, SET the Topics!
Have a "Presidente", beat your wife, and get some rest!!!
Since my "Presidente", AND my beautiful bride are both in SD, I will just go to get some rest now!!!!!!!
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt
"Gringo" for,CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Set "Higher Goals", if not for you, then for your family!
"Off Topic" ??????????????????????????????????????
I, SET the Topics!
Have a "Presidente", beat your wife, and get some rest!!!
Since my "Presidente", AND my beautiful bride are both in SD, I will just go to get some rest now!!!!!!!
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt
"Gringo" for,CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

wtf....