Wanna see what a chopa's car looks like?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Who is this and why are you posting in AZB's name??

Hahahaha, This is the real me. In real life, I am not much of a drinker at all. I hardly drink. I only drink beers when i am with friends in a BBQ. Other than that, I can care less for drinks. I love coca cola. The real thing. Then again, I mostly drink water.
AZB

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Hmmm - guess you are different from that time in Plaza Espa?a then... You dont even remember?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Believe it or not, this chopa studies in PUCMM. I bet her car is the laughing stock for everyone there. I guess the chopa has some cash, to be able to go to this university. I saw her car parked there last night and i was told she studies there.
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Dime, entonces....

In real life, I am not much of a drinker at all. I hardly drink. I only drink beers when i am with friends in a BBQ. Other than that, I can care less for drinks. I love coca cola. The real thing. Then again, I mostly drink water.
AZB
Then tell me who was the one drinking like a fish the times we got together?.

Then tell me who was the one walking as if he was walking on an uneven floor?.

Perhaps that was the other you, the "not real AZB",

Hints:

1- It was NOT Charlie or Tonya,
2- It was NOT Ramon or I,
3- It was NOT any of your friends,
4- It WAS a bald headed Pakistani.

Wahahahaha, me make a jokie!!.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Then tell me who was the one drinking like a fish the times we got together?.

Then tell me who was the one walking as if he was walking on an uneven floor?.

Perhaps that was the other you, the "not real AZB",

Hints:

1- It was NOT Charlie or Tonya,
2- It was NOT Ramon or I,
3- It was NOT any of your friends,
4- It WAS a bald headed Pakistani.

Wahahahaha, me make a jokie!!.

First of all, the floor was uneven and second of all, pendejo, I was on my vacation. Where do you think I was going to after the damn party?
Usually in weekdays, I don;t have a drop of alcohol and sometimes, not even on weekends.
I only have a few drinks when I am in good company with real friends. Just so happens, el pariguayo (miguel) is my main man.
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Pue' claro, jablador.......

First of all, the floor was uneven and second of all, pendejo, I was on my vacation. Where do you think I was going to after the damn party?
Usually in weekdays, I don;t have a drop of alcohol and sometimes, not even on weekends.
I only have a few drinks when I am in good company with real friends. Just so happens, el pariguayo (miguel) is my main man.
AZB
Yeah, I know, the floor was uneven and that's the reason you HAD to hold into every chair you passed, wahahahahahaha!!.

Listen fish, I mean AZB, you better be careful what you say because I could take a pic of you, drunk as a skunk, and post it here!!.

Btw: send me a PM and let me know if you will make it or not, LAMBON!.