Want to live in Paradise

I am going to be a bit crude, for emphasis:
1) Ditch the b!tch, first
2) Take a deep breath, second
3) Read 10% of the threads in the Men are from Mars..... section
4) Use the "street smarts" that made you a successful 'gubmint' officer.
5) Ask why any "young thing" would really care about a man of your age. The answer is clear.
6) If you are wise, you will listen to what has been and will be said here. There are truly centuries of experience, and most of us want to see you happy. Hauling ashes is one thing, being happy is something else.

Be wise, go really slow...

HB

Let me get this straight,they dont love me for me? :(

i can understand fullw your views mate i also am dateing a dominican woman people here told me to dump her etc. But the fact is they dont know her she could be 100% genuine because its a known fact dominicans find white people attractive summin to do with our stand out features and not always about the size of your wallet, also there are gold diggers in every country and its cheaper to have 1 in dr than us lol! but on a serious note mate you only have 1 life make sure if everything goes wrong you have summin to come back to in the us and if you find a decent job in dr then just find another girl by then you would be wise to the sanky panki stuff

i wish you all the best and have your own mind dont let people influence you in your final choice of action! good luck

*jake*

Jake what are you smoking???? It has everything to do with the percieved size of your wallet unless you are dating a girl from the same or above your social class in your home country? Sad but true my friend.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Frank,
Paradise is not a location or such,
it is just what you feel at a specific place/in specific company/in a specific way of life/what you make out of given cicumstances.
all for your own,
in your specific way.
one's Paradise may be someone's hell and vice versa.

if there would exist somewhere that 'paradise location' on the planet
everybody would move there
and make it hell.

Paradise is not a location.
Paradise is You and what You make out of life.

like always great, straight on, grown by experience of observing surroundings and in the usual perfect way provoking(means mind opening) way given advice by Hillbilly.

the WEATHER,
ooh yeeah
that's a factor.
no skiing/no snowmobiles/no sunlight til 10PM on hot summer nights/no skating in the backyard on x-mas eve, i sometimes miss that stuff i've been used to when growing up somewhere else, but on the other hand i decided it has not to be part of 'Paradise'.
but hey,
the weather is here,
even sometimes i wish it where beautiful,
90% of the year it is just great and during the summer months i sure would not trade it with any southern or eastern coastline of the US.

Scott,
to me in your posting you do not sound like a blue eyed younggun with the wrong glasses on.
you wrote the woman is not the reason for the thinking about the move, that's a very good start.
just take the advice to date an other one on the next visit til you are really settled in a specific area and start to learn about the usual 'social life' stuff locally.
learn spanish to do so.
you sound like you have the financial backup to experience a new adventure,
so my advice is come over, rent a place and check it out.

don't buy property during the first 6 months of consecutive paradise living.
don't sell property/pension funds or such at home before 12 months of consecutive paradise living.
don't run a longer (love of my life) relationship with any of the first at least 10 'steady' girlfriends you have here, then you should got the point how to look for the right one. spanish skills improve a lot during that lifetime experience phase, at least it helped myself a lot to start to 'communicate', lol.
don't let 'her' move to your place before you are by above described experience 'sure' you found the right one.

welcome to 'Paradise'
Mike

jake18

May 5, 2009
lol maybe for you it is, but on a real level if you are decent looking, and have money she will never leave you or cheat on you if you live there, if a decent woman from a good family loves you and you treat her good and show her love and live with her, she will never leave you,

to be on the safe side though you are best off looknig for a girl who has a decent job and dont need you for money then really its like dateing a girl back home and again its not all about your wallet if you meet a nice girl she will never ask you for money.

i do get a bit angry though when i see its like every women from the DR is classed as gold digger type i know for a fact they are not all like that my GF included she is a wonderful girl you just need to meet the RIGHT ones its the same in all countries you got your trash and you got the genunie people but yes you are right usally comes with the class goes for any place. DATE WITHIN A REASONABLE AGE RANGE LOL! i see one program made me feel sick old woman with like 20 year olds that is so wrong! and to top it all off she thinks she loves her for her! talk about stateing the obvious hehe.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There is some awesome ignorance here...

i can understand fullw your views mate i also am dateing a dominican woman people here told me to dump her etc. But the fact is they dont know her she could be 100% genuine because its a known fact dominicans find white people attractive summin to do with our stand out features and not always about the size of your wallet, also there are gold diggers in every country and its cheaper to have 1 in dr than us lol! but on a serious note mate you only have 1 life make sure if everything goes wrong you have summin to come back to in the us and if you find a decent job in dr then just find another girl by then you would be wise to the sanky panki stuff

i wish you all the best and have your own mind dont let people influence you in your final choice of action! good luck

*jake*

This poster is all set up for the "kill" ...."Dominicans like white....???" Good lord, from what planet is this guy from..???

100% genuine....sure, genuine hooker, or sankette...will you take her home?

And she probably is a nice person, but she is using youto get off this island or to support her...that's the 100%...

No truly decent female in this country would date a foreigner without a fairly complex set of rules and traditions being followed. "Love" just doesn't happen.."across a crowded room" or "I saw her face" ...

Get real, fella, you are gettin' laid but there will be a price to pay...

HB

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Hiya Jake Mate,
nothing against your Gal,
i don't know her so i can't judge her.

to the rest of your 'fall in love/lay me down/don't need your wallett' description:
completely disagreement.
but hey,
that's what the bord is fortha,
ask a Q,
provoke a bit,
and uuppsss,
gotta whole nine yards of different experiences and oppinions and likings aso aso.

and that's exactly what i love on a bord like DR1.
you got 'em all.
we are all from very different roots,
mom's raised us very different,
sent to different schools,
different lbs of brains in our nutheads,
different jobs done or failed to get done,
different huge or non existing experiences in case of living/working/travelling/experiencing other locations/social levels/surroundings than the ones in which Mom breed us.

so of course we see the big wide paradise world with very different eyes,
with OUR own eyes.

the shorter version of my meaning would be:
i agree 100% with Hillbilly

Mike

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
This poster is all set up for the "kill" ...."Dominicans like white....???" Good lord, from what planet is this guy from..??? HB

He's 18, HB. Sit back and enjoy the lessons on life from a grandson ;). We were all 18 once. Some of us made it to the 66-70 range. Not all will be so fortunate.............:cheeky:

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Ginnie,
that makes it clear.
back in the days with 18 i also knew it all,
specially i knew it all about the Lads.
today around 3 decades later i just know it a lil better, wooohahah.
time for a nap i guess.
'nite
Mike

jake18

May 5, 2009
lol hillybilly we will see wont we you dont know her do you? so what will be the price i wil pay mr know it all oo wait let me guess you got screwed over i take it? well shame on you! Didnt your mother tell you not to put everyone in the same boat because in a way thats discrimination and some could see you as a raceist living in there country yet you hate the people i see and see them all as out to get something? Only thing she could use me for is a visa right? well as i am not some old rich dude dateing a teenager i am dateing a women 6 years older than me who was to know my family before she knew me and her family is a religous family with good morals and i know this for a FACT! yes you read correctly my friend. i have a good english friend who knows her well and he tells me i dont need worry about her.

1) not possible to get in england like that anymore
2) she wants me to live with her there
3) she wants to have her own work so she dont have to ask me for money
4) if you look at the big picture why on earth would a woman want to use an 18 year old? that is a no brainer so if that was the case the only person gonna get hurt is her
5) hillybilly dont ever call my girl a hooker or anything of that sort to my face because you will have me and her brothers to deal with you idiot thinking your mr big shot in the computer old faggot grow some balls! you need to get laid or something dont care if i offended you, dont offend me period!

A

apostropheman

Dear Jake,

I suspect that you are about to find out that threatening people on DR1 is not you best plan. You ridiculous behaviour and insulting posts only show your true colours, and even if not banned you'll not last long here with that childish attitude. ;)

You shouldn't post if you are unable and unwilling to deal with the replied that you will receive. You're awfully delicate for someone that seems to think they are so tough. :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
My money is on HB in the pending fight. Age and experience over youth and ignorance.

jake18

May 5, 2009
and calling my girl 100% hooker is fully ok yes? when he doesnt even know her? i am just letting him know where i stand when its come to isulting my girl like that is totally wrong and you as a moderatoer sohlud also let him know that as i see he has a tendency to slag people off when they mention the world boy/girlfriend or want to try and change there life so if it makes you feel better ban me because i dont want to be part of a forum that lets people say things like your girls a hooker and only says negatives not positives

*jake*

A

apostropheman

You've got that right!

My money is on HB in the pending fight. Age and experience over youth and ignorance.
Can you imagine the look on Jake's face when he finally comprehends who he is calling names and feebly attempting to threaten!

I hope someone gets a photo and posts it here! :D:bunny::bunny:

Mar 2, 2008
Jake, little buddy, you have no idea how ridiculous you appear.

HB has more class in his index finger than you have in your entire 18-year body, including your embarrassingly under-developed neocortex.

More importantly, you really should look before you leap in with threats. Not only could HB kick your ass easily, but there isn't anyone of us who wouldn't step in, if there was ever a need, which I seriously doubt is the case in this instance.

This might come as a huge shock to you, but you have much to learn, and you are starting out on the wrong foot.

jake18

May 5, 2009
you know what, your right its not like i even know him and ofcourse you all buddies i can see, he calls my girl a hooker nothing said, i say something to defend my self i get the book thrown at me you either to scared to say something to him or you all mates just put your self in my position you got some random guy calling your girlfriend a hooker his asking for trouble not me i am thinking positive his the negative person wish there was a block button. i am not here to pick a fight with anyone i deserve an element of repect when you talk about my girlfriend and i will show it back if you was to know me you will know i am not a trouble maker but i stick up for myself and others i hate bullies