what are somethings you gave up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Just remember "BOB", Americans ARE more generous than other nations!

Just ask the English,French, Phillipine, Italian, and lots of other countries, where they would be speaking "German" today, if not for "American Generosity"!
But, "PI$$ Us OFF"???, "We'll KILL YOU"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
And ask the Germans too if they remember "CARE Packages". My parents do, they were little children back then and their first chocolate they ever had came from the USA :)

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Just remember "BOB", Americans ARE more generous than other nations!

Just ask the English,French, Phillipine, Italian, and lots of other countries, where they would be speaking "German" today, if not for "American Generosity"!
But, "PI$$ Us OFF"???, "We'll KILL YOU"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

LOL. You came to the party two years late, but you brought big presents.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
you might know where the Statue of Liberty is, but that does not qualify you to speak on American society. i lived in New York, and the only things i know about Hasidim is how they dress.

Canadians get American society through the media 24/7 and through the pistols smuggled across the border so the young Black kids in Toronto can act out their American culture by shooting each other and the occasional innocent bystander. My Great grandparents on my mother side moved from Ireland to Quebec and had 5 kids in Quebec. They then moved to North Dakota (1870) where they had 12 more children. Some immigrated back to Canada but eight remained in the USA and spread their seeds far and wide throughout the USA. My father's sisters married Americans and moved to the USA, one to Pamona California, and one to Lansing Mich. Both had large families of dual citizen American-Canadians. I have spend considerable time in the USA , both as a visitor and working. That doesn't make me American but it does mean I'm informed enough about American society to have an informed opinion.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Canadians get American society through the media 24/7 and through the pistols smuggled across the border so the young Black kids in Toronto can act out their American culture by shooting each other and the occasional innocent bystander. My Great grandparents on my mother side moved from Ireland to Quebec and had 5 kids in Quebec. They then moved to North Dakota (1870) where they had 12 more children. Some immigrated back to Canada but eight remained in the USA and spread their seeds far and wide throughout the USA. My father's sisters married Americans and moved to the USA, one to Pamona California, and one to Lansing Mich. Both had large families of dual citizen American-Canadians. I have spend considerable time in the USA , both as a visitor and working. That doesn't make me American but it does mean I'm informed enough about American society to have an informed opinion.

ok, bob saunders. you are an authority on American society. feel better now?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"PLUS", and even MORE Important, Canadians get to watch "American TV, and Hollywood's films!
Lucky You!!!!!!
We love our "Little Cousins To The North"!
WHAT would you do without us :p:p :confused::confused:?????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
ok, bob saunders. you are an authority on American society. feel better now?

Having informed knowledge doesn't make me an authority and I never claimed to be one, any more than you are an authority on the DR. I do know that Mangoes are good for you and Dominican mangoes taste good so I eat them often.

Status
Not open for further replies.