What is listamilk?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
actually, probably we should not complain about spanish, this is, after all, one of the main languages on earth, spoken on different continents by so many different nations. not that it helps, sometimes. polish agrest or gooseberry in english is, i believe grosella in spanish or uva crispa, despite being from a family of currants rather that grapes.
in any case, your average dominican will not know what the hell is that since they have never seen or tried the fruit itself.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
On the subject of cow's milk.

There was a cow in the Santa Clara section of Hig?ey that always produced leche "cortada" which, as you know, is not drinkable; it's spoiled and needs to be immediately discarded... or you can make dulce with it, I think.

They tried switching feed products and using different mating bulls, but to no avail.

After the cow was slaughtered, they found a Gillette double-edged razor blade inside its stomach.

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
They're definitely cherries and not cranberries, as they grow on trees, not in a "bog"...They are just a different variety than the "American" (bing) cherries you're used to. I don't like the local ones at all as they're too sour...and I don't want to cover them in sugar...or add sugar to the juice to make it drinkable...

If you go to La Sirena on Wednesdays (or other supermercados on their "dia verde") all the fruits and veggies are 35% off...including the imported stuff. I bought fresh blueberries and cherries that were great and not very expensive.

Thanks for the info, didnt know that 35% off included imported fruits and veggies!

Dec 26, 2011
On the subject of cow's milk.

There was a cow in the Santa Clara section of Hig?ey that always produced leche "cortada" which, as you know, is not drinkable; it's spoiled and needs to be immediately discarded... or you can make dulce with it, I think.

They tried switching feed products and using different mating bulls, but to no avail.

After the cow was slaughtered, they found a Gillette double-edged razor blade inside its stomach.

That was sooooo bad. LOL

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think i need internal disinfection. now, where's that rum? mommy needs a drink.