What Needs To Be Done In Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsafan

Bronze
Aug 17, 2011
Where do you get this kind of nonsense? Weird, even Strange!
Girls there are encouraged to get into the trade of hooking.
I've met a few graduates from there when I was in Miami.
Der Fish
Been to Cuba 6-7 Times during the last years. From East to West, North to south. This nonsense is a known fact.
Which I eather don't understand is that in Havana there are many discos full of putas. Maybe they pay the police.

Salsafan

Bronze
Aug 17, 2011
HAHAHAHAHA. Man this is on the Skynet level of stupidity and ridiculousness. (very very stupid posts)
In Cuba prostitution is against the law. And this law is being enforced, naturally depending on time, place and persons.
Actually this is one of the reasons I prefer nowadays DR. Normally no hassle with chicas&police.

May 5, 2007
Guys(particularly Black American men), preferred Brazilian women to Dominicans because of their superior looks and willingness to do more in bed(Dominican women, for all their hype, are average to below average in the sack from my experience).

Not usually one to comment on the prostitution threads, but this statement is used so often and not just regarding Dominican women I have to ask.

How many prostitutes from ANY country have you met that are particular "exciting" in bed unless there is a further financial incentive? To them it is strictly a business transaction and the quicker the better

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
People looking for prostitutes,mostly from the East Coast of the USA,come because the women are cheap, plentiful,and most important, "CLOSE"!!!!!!!!
When I'm visiting the "Casas de Citas" on the North Coast, I have to wonder if there are any police officers, or fire fighters, left in NYC, or Boston?????
GOOD!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
...When I'm visiting the "Casas de Citas" on the North Coast, I have to wonder if there are any police officers, or fire fighters, left in NYC, or Boston?????
GOOD!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

NYPD cops sure like their golfing trips to DR, especially if a tranny is involved! lol.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
This is better than Eye Sore!
@ Daywalker - Who gives the best BBBJ in the world?

Salsafan

Bronze
Aug 17, 2011
My experience from p4p is that one has to have a little luck to get a super gfe, also in Europa.

May 29, 2006
What I've heard is they are far and few and the prices are about 10 times US mainland.

Never saw any lingerie of quality either. Going to bring some odds and ends for party favors next time. I like Leg Avenue. Victoria's Secret is crap. Amazing how cheap it is when you buy online.

It'd be nice to cover up some of those ubiquitous stretch marks:

$4
41DgnuGxJgL.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/HOTER-Lace-up...F8&qid=1382826249&sr=8-3&keywords=corset+belt

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Soooooooooo, let me see if I got this right???
A "Phillapina", will "Clean out your EARS,
???
Well, a "Dominicana" will "Clean Out", your bank account!
And you don't have to ask either one of them to do it!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't been to Brazil, or Colombia, but out of all the other countries I have "Whored" in,the "Dominicana" reigns SUPREME!
But ONLY in BED!
You want a stable long term loving, caring, mutually supportive relationship???
Bring a dog with you when you come to the DR,cause you ain't gonna find THAT with any "Dominicanas"!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
As is so often the case with Capitalism, the problems in Sosua will eventually solve themselves. However, let me ask a question that no one here has asked, why is it that sex tourism is flourishing in the DR? One reason is because of the situation in Brazil and the global economy. You see, five or ten years ago, the Brazilian currency (Real) had an exchange rate with the USD that was attractive to sex tourists. Guys(particularly Black American men), preferred Brazilian women to Dominicans because of their superior looks and willingness to do more in bed(Dominican women, for all their hype, are average to below average in the sack from my experience).

However, because the Brazilian economy grew, with foreign investors pumping billions into the economy, the Brazilian Real increased against the USD. Suddenly trips to Brazil got really expensive. This, combined with the global economy, made travel there and to Asia far too expensive. For the price of a plane trip to Thailand(over $2000 last time I checked), sex tourists realized they could come to the DR instead. My prediction is that the Brazilian currency will eventually decline against the USD, and Brazil will once again become a hotspot. Additionally, the opening of Cuba will drain tourism from the DR, including sex tourism, and Sosua will decline in importance as Boca Chica did before it. Finally, the global economy will not be down forever. When it recovers Americans will again begin traveling to places they prefer(Thailand or the Philippines) rather than coming to DR since it is more affordable. What I'm trying to say is that sex tourism in Sosua will decline as competition appears in other places, as Dominican women aren't that great to begin with compared to Thai women or Brazilians. I personally would go to Brazil over DR if it were more affordable. The problem right now is that Brazilian girls are just too expensive for most sex tourists, so they are choosing the DR(Sosua) as an alternative.

i agree with one observation here. Dominican women are highly overrated in terms of bedroom skills. i have been with a few different ethnicities in my lifetime, and i put them at the very bottom.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The mongers may or may not get run out of Sosua, but like I've said before, as long as the domestic sex market remains what it is, it will be an attraction for foreigners.

It may not be Sosua, but it will be some other place. The Dominicans running the local government don't have the requisite long-term planning in mind to make anything viable happen where all parties concerned will benefit.

That's not how Dominican politics work. Look for the typical cynical, corrupt money-grab depending on which developer is looking to sell/buy/develop property in the area. Follow the money, and the lapdogs aren't too far behind.

Last edited:

Timotero

Bronze
Feb 25, 2011
Sex Toy and Lingerie' Shop

I can't believe I didn't notice there were no sex stores here!! Seriously not one in the whole Country????!!!

There was one in Sosua a few years ago. Was open for maybe a year. It was run by Bree, the daughter of the owner of the El Toro Steakhouse. It was located in the small shop that was between the El Toro Restaurant, and the El Toro bar.

Unfortunately, all three went out of business.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Army of Love by Day&Nightwalker iBook - available soon for download

Another problem with the Dominican girls is that they worry too much about catching an STD. They won't do this or that, because they are afraid they will be infected. Its like a soldier going to war who doesn't want to die or get wounded.....why does he sign up? Risk is a part of life. When a woman decides to sell her body that comes with all sorts of risks, just as a soldier risks being killed or maimed when he steps onto the battlefield. American and European women don't care, for them the risk is acceptable so long as the price is right. The DR is a conservative country and sex tourism destination wrapped into one, and it makes the services offered here so........weird.

Bro,
Why don't you write the book how you a$$ fcuked your way through Brazil without a condom.
We'll read all about it.
If you like to save money just enjoy the US and Euro chicks in the states, saves you flying them to the DR.
Drill On:bunny:
Yes, Sosua need a sex and lingerie store that's what needs to be done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.