Whats going on with the chat?

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
I love the chat but every time I go in there nobody is there! I get so scared and lonley in there all by myself!!!:cry: :bored:

On sunday night there should be a chat gather round!!!!!!

P.S. All of you that feel the urge to be a smart ass MOVE ALONG!
Thanks and have a good day! MUAH!

P.P.S. How on earth do you work these fonts and colors?

Last edited:

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
I have been in and out of the chat in the past few days, too, Jess and no one is ever there.:bored:

If you guys go in and see no one there keep the chat open in antoehr window and eventually more people will come... it's fun when there are a bunch of us!

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
I kept the chat window open for about an hour this morning and nobody joined. Maybe we should agree on some kind of schedule. I will be online almost every day between 8.00 am and 9.00 am and then again from 11.00 to 12.00 am. (Dominican time)

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
We had an awesome chat last night I think. Talked about everything under the sun but somehow everything lead back to the sex topic(Thanks to Tony C) ;) I thought it was pretty interesting and Tony isn't as dumb as everyone says, just kidding Tony. Got to know a little more about Arepas also, a mature guy for his age. Then there was Merideth, Linamia, and Jane J...who's a real hoot. They all say I'm a potty mouth but it was a Friday night.. we were all were just relaxin' a bit. More of you all should join us, you might be suprised to see that your impression of someone is not who they really are.

Oh, I forgot Jessica_78 and mido was there for a bit too...nice meetin' you all

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
help

Can any one tell me how to work all those fantablous fonts and colors etc., PLEASE! I beg of you help me all before i loose my mind!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Jessica.....

When you are in the chat room just click on the help button on the left side of the screen.
There you will find what you need to know....
Better yet ask while you're there and someone who knows can "talk" you thru it!

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
no i am talking about the size, fonts, and colors herre. i cant get it to work, other people seem to have it down, but not me!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Go into user cp at top left-hand corner of site. Go into edit options. At the bottom, where it says User Options, click yes, and then submit modifications. Have fun!

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
is it working?

hello

hello

hello