What's the low-down on these Dominican Dating sites?

santiago2008

Apr 24, 2008
there is a previous post a few months ago on the subject of meeting girls on web dating sites. my friend from newyork has used one of the sites and met a few girls from them. I myself find it hard to believe that every girl on a dating site is a working puta. Are most of the sites in the states all putas to? sure there are a bunch of scammers out there but to say every single one is a puta is absurd and ignorant. If you use your common scence and better judgement and just meet some girls amd dont become a western union sucker. I think most of you guys who call every girl in the dr who is not in the high class a puta is from your bitterness from geting scammed yourselves by girls while in the dr...just because you were pay for a dream of love sucker club members who got conned by some 20 year old uneduated dominican who made you think you were tom cruise in your time of deppression when your wife left you, is no reason to say that every girl i the dr is a puta. if your stupid then you got what you deserve, dont hate every young pretty girl in the country.And again any 50 year old balding fat dude who really think that 22 year old hot dominican girl wants him for love then he gets what he deserves. you need to be realistic and look in the mirror before you do stupid things.

Nobody before you said something so well said.........
Those old guys after their 50's dreaming with a young, pretty, sexy and with a master degree dominican girls yayyyyyyyyyyy lol

C'mon!! wake up and be ready to pay for your dream that will be completed only in the young part of it..forget about the education,pretty,etc

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
Every girl is under 20 and already has 1 or 2 kids. None of them smoke, all are "students", all are willing to move with a guy who's 80... Cueros.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ok, let's get things straight:
1. i refer to those girls as putas because i like the word. besides i do not mean they are prostitutes in a sense that they work the street. they are just worthless piece of crap.
2. if you see a profile of a 21 year old girl from boca chica, who has 3 kids (5, 3 and 1 year old), occupation: estudiante, relocation: yes, looking for a man: 10-88 years, "i look for gentel mans who take care of my familia and will love my ninos" - you know she is just cheap barrio girl looking for a moron who will sponsor her to the "beutiful america".
3. similarly if i see a girl from santo domingo, age 25, children: no, occupation: abogada, relocation: no, looking for a man: 30-35 - then i know she is a normal woman.

bendundat

Sep 16, 2008
How hard would it be for a enterprising individual to go down an start on of these agencies themselves. Would they encounter all the bureacracy and extortion associated with other business ventures in the DR?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
man, me and my friends have been thinking about if for a long time. one day we will open putasforstupidgringos.com
there is money to be made!
ps we may also sell bamboo...

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
1. i refer to those girls as putas because i like the word. besides i do not mean they are prostitutes in a sense that they work the street. they are just worthless piece of crap.
2. if you see a profile of a 21 year old girl from boca chica, who has 3 kids (5, 3 and 1 year old), occupation: estudiante, relocation: yes, looking for a man: 10-88 years, "i look for gentel mans who take care of my familia and will love my ninos" - you know she is just cheap barrio girl looking for a moron who will sponsor her to the "beutiful america".
3. similarly if i see a girl from santo domingo, age 25, children: no, occupation: abogada, relocation: no, looking for a man: 30-35 - then i know she is a normal woman.

A bit of a generalization perhaps, maybe you can take spelling/grammar lesson from these girls? They certainly write better than you.

- Not EVERY girl on a dating website is a barrio puta out to extract as much Western Union from the gringo in the shortest period of time...there are a handful of "normal" women on these sites.

Did it ever dawn on you that these profiles are written by the webmaster of the matchmaking site?

tambo'

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i used the spelling often seen in those postings, hence quotation marks, mr smart head.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

Which is why I posted Latinmagic.com because those are professional women from Latin America. Granted there are not that mant from the DR but there are some. Some countries like Colombia have a high divorce rate, but they also have a good education system and attractive women. There are certainly sites that are basically hookers on line, but don't paint all of these women with the same brush, after all not all pollacks are dumb blondes.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Doesn't sound like a puta

Name: Dommy
Profession: Architect / Good English
Interests: Poetry, music and reading.
Self Description: "I am a kind, very happy, loyal, sincere and tender woman. I would like to meet a man who is affectionate and caring and who wants to get married and start a family."

Doesn't give an age but I would say under thirty looking at the picture.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what about?

marital status: single
has children: yes
lives in: la vega
education: middle school
relocate: yes

looking for:
aged: 18-80

nonsense to give examples, there is plenty on each side.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
marital status: single
has children: yes
lives in: la vega
education: middle school
relocate: yes

looking for:
aged: 18-80

nonsense to give examples, there is plenty on each side.

But i'm not the one who said they are all putas

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Puta-not-a-puta-puta-not-a puta

What a pathetic thread!

I guess neither one of you get any at home from your spouses that you have to analyze the semantics of a dating site.

All we are missing is el principe de Santiago to chime in here and we have a full house!

terrible tambo'

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
man, me and my friends have been thinking about if for a long time. one day we will open putasforstupidgringos.com
there is money to be made!
ps we may also sell bamboo...

It is funny you should say that - my friend and I were thinking about opening a business like that only for the Eastern European women. I actually know people who made very good money doing this kind of work. Should we cooperate? We can open a site with Dominican and Polish/Ukrainian girls all together.;)

shortraymond

Jul 9, 2008
Hahahahahahaha! Great stuff guys! However, it's probably too late to start another site that will make money. I ran a search on just latin websites and counted over 80 of 'em. Most of them were affiliated with a well known one . My two cents; these girls grow up hearing from their elders and their peers about the opportunities of meeting foreigners who can do much more for them than the men in their own country. And that it's taboo to have two or more boyfriends from other countries as sponsors. After all, we are the countries primary source of income second to agriculture. Maybe Third.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Maybe we should all register with false identities and see who manages to hook who!

?

? bient?t

- you know she is just cheap barrio girl looking for a moron who will sponsor her to the "beutiful america".

Three things:

Firstly, you can't use the word 'moron' in this forum: a couple of years ago, AnnaC ran a name-that-moderator contest and the winner was given exclusive rights to its use; the winner was a sexy polymath from Texas, and he has yet to use it.

Secondly, the child-less abogada scenario is far-fetched.

Y tercero, what's a 'normal' woman?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
That's right no name calling.

You may also notice I have edited the website named in the OP. If we're bashing or warning people of dating sites that's fine but we're not bashing "named dating sites".

Thanks

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I only know that foreign dating site's owners post edited pictures of the prettiest girls on their first pages just to get gringos to pay them $$$$$$$$$ for the trip. Although in reality those girls might not even be available for gringos to meet, and they get introduced to others, with much lower quality of looks and morals. I don't think a decent attractive woman needs a dating site to meet a man. The best way to meet one is to live, work, study in the area of interest or find one where you currently live.