When will DR open for International travel??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GusFring

Apr 15, 2020
International travel to the DR will without question massively blow up covid cases here. Hospitals are currently at 38% of capacity and daily case rates are peaking with no respite.

We are entering the most dangerous part of this pandemic. We are all tired of physical isolation.

The virus never tires.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Presidentes…..with a mask of course. Safety first. 😷

1591832554742.png

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
International travel to the DR will without question massively blow up covid cases here. Hospitals are currently at 38% of capacity and daily case rates are peaking with no respite.

We are entering the most dangerous part of this pandemic. We are all tired of physical isolation.

The virus never tires.

"We are entering the most dangerous part of this pandemic"

Was this not three months ago, and the reason for the SOE within?

Reactions: I love Azua

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
My favorite numbers to guess with have always been prime numbers. I picked June 23 as the date the airports will open about 100 pages ago.
Friday we might actually know the answer. June 15 and July 1 are the two most likely dates at the moment. It could be June 23 if just the right number of SOE days are granted on Friday. Zero more days is highly likely, but I was wrong about zero for the last extension.

Sep 22, 2009
"We are entering the most dangerous part of this pandemic"

Was this not three months ago, and the reason for the SOE within?
I got my secret decoder ring to figure out what GusFring is driving at. More silliness and THC. He doesn't seem to be on the ground. If he is maybe he's getting data from Everything Cab. I'm calling Charlie Usterlandt!! I must find out

Data for this post has been obfuscated to protect the silly

Reactions: windeguy

Brendan Hubley

Dame luz vecino
Apr 30, 2020
Canada / Villa Liberacion
I got my secret decoder ring to figure out what GusFring is driving at. More silliness and THC. He doesn't seem to be on the ground. If he is maybe he's getting data from Everything Cab. I'm calling Charlie Usterlandt!! I must find out

Data for this post has been obfuscated to protect the silly
Hey - Everything Cab is the pinnacle of professional, fact-checked, first hand journalism. Straight from the trenches 🤪

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015

The virus never tires.

Ok... If the virus never tires,,, why not just extend the lockdown for 2 years? Heck,,make it 5,,, No,, Give me 10

Status
Not open for further replies.