Where has all the fun and laughter gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
This is a real estate website and the lack of humor lately makes me not want to buy.

some russian guy said this 2 me !

Reactions: FernieBee
Sep 19, 2005
its Berzin..............................he moderates with a willow sapling....sum bitc...........

he nips things BELOW the dam bud.....we cant even get out of first gear....

Im gonna give him a double noogie at the next NYC get together...someone form it fast, I cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yall thank me later

bad bad bob

Mar 2, 2008
"it had a sort of existential Pinteresque quality........"

Yeah, when we was done she had an eventual pinkerest quantity, but she can tell ya's about dat. I'll just say, I was worth every freaking penny of the 100 pesos she paid me.

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
I'm still lurking.........

:cheeky:

Rocky was fun. Rio was fun. Most of us might be able to respond to fun, but few have the knack of starting fun, at least not like Rocky and Rio.

Hi everyone,

I still dip in and out now and again to see what you are all up to!!!!

Just got back from 2 weeks of "fun and laughter" in POP with my very much younger, campesino, motoconcho boyfriend doing all the non-elitist fun things like riding on the back of motorbikes, drinking and dancing in carwashes, a night or two in a cabana - you name it - we did it.

Even managed to make it to Rockys for a long awaited meet up.

It was soooooo good - I am going back on October 29th - I need second helpings........!

Get the big guns out AZB - see if I care!

Life is too short to worry!

Rio ;)

Reactions: Rocky

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Thanks everyone who has posted on this thread so far as it has brought me some well needed smiles and great to see you are still about Rio. Maybe one or two of our other 'missing favourites' will be espied shortly.

Mar 2, 2008
Disclaimer!!!

For all those out there who just don't get me,
and for the benefit of my friends of the British persuasion,
and for anyone else without a god-given sense of humor;

I was just KIDDING about Anna. She really is a nice person, and wouldn't be caught dead in a cabana with me, and has never deleted any line of mine, funny or otherwise, without a valid explanation.

It was a JOKE, and a satirical, witty, ironic, subtle, nuanced, and admittedly dry, New England joke at that. I apologize for any confusion it might have caused.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
after numerous incarnations I now realise this is a message board and there is no room for humour apart from the clown bin - I have had all the humour squeezed out of me, leaving a dry old bitter husk - i will now only post when I have something of value to contribute (as instructed)

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
after numerous incarnations I now realise this is a message board and there is no room for humour apart from the clown bin - I have had all the humour squeezed out of me, leaving a dry old bitter husk - i will now only post when I have something of value to contribute (as instructed)

Your humour is missed greatly. You are a nice guy who would never harm anyone in my humble opinion. Perhaps certain people should make the effort to get to know you better and then they would be privileged to share you humour as just a few of us continue to do.

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
have had all the humour squeezed out of me, leaving a dry old bitter husk - i will now only post when I have something of value to contribute (as instructed)

...a shame, really, ole chap. Humor is an important spice of life and most necessary for a healthy forum experience. Please don't be a bitter husk and absolutely no sourpuss allowed!!!

Cheerio...

NotLurking

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006

Your humour is missed greatly. You are a nice guy who would never harm anyone in my humble opinion. Perhaps certain people should make the effort to get to know you better and then they would be privileged to share your humour as just a few of us continue to do.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

Humor has it's place, we all love it, but when it skews threads and distracts from the point, then it's removed. If you can't grasp this concept, then sorry, I can't help.

Posting only when you have something of value to contribute is good thing, I wish more followed your lead :)

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Waiting for whirleybird's opinion of MrMike's photos. I thought they were fun and made me laugh.:cheeky:

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Waiting for whirleybird's opinion of MrMike's photos. I thought they were fun and made me laugh.:cheeky:

I enjoyed MrMike's photos very much especially the one where they were 'moving house'... just wish I had my camera handy when I have seen some unbelievable sights too.

trabajadora

Aug 29, 2007
so the arthritic knees must be better if you are doing streaking now

In fact, yes they are a lot better. I started going to the gym again and losing some weight. Makes all the difference......

I can probably streak so fast you won't even see me.... at least I hope you can't. :cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.