Where is Trujillo?

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Mr Dr with all due respect, what you are are proposing is extreme.

As far as my daughters are concerned, life is good and tranquil here in Santiago and what I am worried about more than anything is making sure they are raised Catholic and I do my part to ensure that. Everything else will fall into place.

If something extreme is what would stop corruption, vandalism, disrespect to the country, tigueraje, drug and human traffiking, the killings of innocent children, men, defenseless women and is gonna restore orders, I am all for it.

Raising your daughters catholic is not gonna stop a rapist or a bullet from causing you and your family pain.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Raising your daughters catholic is not gonna stop a rapist or a bullet from causing you and your family pain.

You are right. Then again life iks full of pain, failures and disappointments and also much love and good. The very reason I want my daughters to be Catholic is so they have a perpective on this life with an eye towards the utlimate goal. In other words whatever failures and pain and unjustice that happens is only temporary and at the end of the day has little effect on our happiness other than delay it.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
You are right. Then again life iks full of pain, failures and disappointments and also much love and good. The very reason I want my daughters to be Catholic is so they have a perpective on this life with an eye towards the utlimate goal. In other words whatever failures and pain and unjustice that happens is only temporary and at the end of the day has little effect on our happiness other than delay it.

With all due respect Chip, it sounds like your attitude is like "come and screw me an my family while we are in this realm, we will find peace when I'll die."

Your attitude is what empowers corruption and crimes.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
With all due respect Chip, it sounds like your attitude is like "come and screw me an my family while we are in this realm, we will find peace when I'll die."

Your attitude is what empowers corruption and crimes.

If you say so dude, jaja eso da risa.

Mar 1, 2009
I agree with MR DR. We need all those laws and more. Treason, that is what many of those in charge are committing. TRAICION. TRAIDORES A LA PATRIA, PURA Y SIMPLE.

Trujillo humiliated those people in power for a reason. Like when he took Troncoso de la Concha, accused and arrested him for some charges and walked him down el malecon in handcuffs in front of everybody. To teach him a lesson. Imagine my joy if they took an Amable Aristy Castro or ROBERTO SALCEDO and did that to either them or any of these nincompoop clowns in the lower or upper house of congress. That would send a message. A powerful message. Que vuelva la verguenza carajo. Make them wait under the sun while their case is called forth. Let them wait next to a pile of garbage that has been stacking and piling up for day's. Que aprendan que es la verguenza otra vez. I know that if a regular slob like me is thinking this, somebody else must be too. Regular slobs like me who love this country.

The whole murdering, raping, pillaging and stealing Tru did, not my cup a tea. Yet the order ah, that would be a breath of fresh air.
The people are fed up and General X would and could be a player. The only reason Ramfis juniah didn't, couldn't resucitate el Partido Dominicano is because the Mirabal, Baez's and so forth have too much influence and unless he got on his knee's and begged them for forgiveness which he won't do! They will not allow a Trujillo back in power for as long as that pain remains. But someone new, without the Trujillo taint, that could work. Que venga pero que arregle esta maldita vaina.
My first request would be to clean up the Malecon along la washington-30 de Mayo
No garbage and no hookers, or at least make it more discreet, they got packs out there. puhleeese limpiame a Guibia, que ya no sea mojon beach!

I can appreciate the article above, the one concerning killing an artist who represents us internationally. My friend violinist/painter; Frank Urena Rib was murdered in front of his home. This man played with international symphonics, his wife was/is a swiss citizen who had this beautiful garden. He was too open a gallery. His son a budding tenor under the auspicies of Placido Domingo. A super intelligent daughter, so smart she didn't even have to open up book.

These amazing people hurt and wounded by the loss of Fran in so heinous a way. Murdered by some idiot tigere who probably doesn't know how to spell his own foul name.
His act is TREASON, TREASON, TREASON and like the Kryptonian council in Superman one, I declare him "guilty".

So General X, come in & clean up this town, like the cubans; PAREDON!!!

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
I love the Dominican Republic and have family who are Dominicans, but having a despot or dictator in charge is rather dangerous; there has to be a better way. Maybe starting with a better educational system might help. I can relate to the quick and immediate changes that some are calling for. One of my Dominican friends in Newark, NJ saw a young Dominican with the Domincan flag spread across the hood of his car, my friend asked the young man, "Do you know how much this flag costed us?", the young man answered, "$12.50". What a shame, this young man had no understanding or knowledge of the history of country he came from. Que desgraciado!!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
There are many hundreds of thousands like minded Dominicans asking for this. They are asking for mass executions of all the traitors. They are asking for those who would sell out their mothers and the DR to enrich themselves to be hanged in Parque Independencia and left to rot. I am not alone in this.

That is fine and dandy but we need change NOW!! Your educational program will take time. That's great as a long term objective. What is needed NOW is punishment. I feel a tinge of weakness in your usage of the word appropriately. The only appropriately I want is a bullet in the back of the head of all those criminals and traitors who have turned the DR into an open air whorehouse where anything and everything goes.

The problem with your inappropriate punishment is that once shot with a bullet in the head, an innocent can't be brought back to life. You might have a Khmer Rouge moment.

May 12, 2005
I agree with MR DR. We need all those laws and more. Treason, that is what many of those in charge are committing. TRAICION. TRAIDORES A LA PATRIA, PURA Y SIMPLE.

Trujillo humiliated those people in power for a reason. Like when he took Troncoso de la Concha, accused and arrested him for some charges and walked him down el malecon in handcuffs in front of everybody. To teach him a lesson. Imagine my joy if they took an Amable Aristy Castro or ROBERTO SALCEDO and did that to either them or any of these nincompoop clowns in the lower or upper house of congress. That would send a message. A powerful message. Que vuelva la verguenza carajo. Make them wait under the sun while their case is called forth. Let them wait next to a pile of garbage that has been stacking and piling up for day's. Que aprendan que es la verguenza otra vez. I know that if a regular slob like me is thinking this, somebody else must be too. Regular slobs like me who love this country.

The whole murdering, raping, pillaging and stealing Tru did, not my cup a tea. Yet the order ah, that would be a breath of fresh air.
The people are fed up and General X would and could be a player. The only reason Ramfis juniah didn't, couldn't resucitate el Partido Dominicano is because the Mirabal, Baez's and so forth have too much influence and unless he got on his knee's and begged them for forgiveness which he won't do! They will not allow a Trujillo back in power for as long as that pain remains. But someone new, without the Trujillo taint, that could work. Que venga pero que arregle esta maldita vaina.
My first request would be to clean up the Malecon along la washington-30 de Mayo
No garbage and no hookers, or at least make it more discreet, they got packs out there. puhleeese limpiame a Guibia, que ya no sea mojon beach!

I can appreciate the article above, the one concerning killing an artist who represents us internationally. My friend violinist/painter; Frank Urena Rib was murdered in front of his home. This man played with international symphonics, his wife was/is a swiss citizen who had this beautiful garden. He was too open a gallery. His son a budding tenor under the auspicies of Placido Domingo. A super intelligent daughter, so smart she didn't even have to open up book.

These amazing people hurt and wounded by the loss of Fran in so heinous a way. Murdered by some idiot tigere who probably doesn't know how to spell his own foul name.
His act is TREASON, TREASON, TREASON and like the Kryptonian council in Superman one, I declare him "guilty".

So General X, come in & clean up this town, like the cubans; PAREDON!!!

X = Candelier????

Mar 1, 2009
He DOESN'T have to be a dictator. He DOESN'T have to be a dictactor, their I said it again. He can be a duly elected dude who will ENFORCE the laws on the books. I say bring back el PD, el Partido Dominicano. Bring back those slogans, "se acabo la noneria", etc. You don't have to put a bullet behind anyone's head. You can put them before a firing squad. The people are tired and they are already rising up.
Mejia Angomas
Melanio Paredes
Amable Aristy
Roberto Salcedo
Horrible, foul, bad, bad men. TRAIDORE, VULGAR LADRONE TRAIDORE

Leonel is noticing he has already cancelled two trips abroad. Oh Leonel, we had such hopes for you. But you are a sissy, a prostitute, you have a mangina and you don't have a clear path. You have taken a stand against the 4% and the people can't stand your neo-liberal ways anymore. You are going down. That is why Hippo is so appealing to many. Because he is a tiguere. This fancy schmancy faux intellectuality Leonel keeps trying to put on like a show is wearing thin. That is why SO MANY PLDeitas are trying to become the party's nominee for pres because they see that Leonel is not a Leon, he is a palomo and they are tired of him.
Trujillo when he took power,he took it. He had to fight for it. He had this silly intellectual pansy called Rafael Estrella whom he gobbled up and then discarded him. His enemies had to be cut down. Desiderio Arias, the great destabilizer, Cipriano Bencosme. The sad unfortunate case of Martinez Reyna a distant relative of the recently deceased Dr. Cuello Mainardi.

But otherwise he took out all the stops and put this country on the road to stability.

I still personally think the best choice would be Guillermo Moreno but his party is too small. In essence the man who will restore our national pride will be a fighter, he has to be. This is DR and the people here are used to, or at least used to be used to... sacrificio. Yo te eploto, quiere funda!?

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
He DOESN'T have to be a dictator. He DOESN'T have to be a dictactor, their I said it again. He can be a duly elected dude who will ENFORCE the laws on the books. I say bring back el PD, el Partido Dominicano. Bring back those slogans, "se acabo la noneria", etc. You don't have to put a bullet behind anyone's head. You can put them before a firing squad. The people are tired and they are already rising up.
Mejia Angomas
Melanio Paredes
Amable Aristy
Roberto Salcedo
Horrible, foul, bad, bad men. TRAIDORE, VULGAR LADRONE TRAIDORE

Leonel is noticing he has already cancelled two trips abroad. Oh Leonel, we had such hopes for you. But you are a sissy, a prostitute, you have a mangina and you don't have a clear path. You have taken a stand against the 4% and the people can't stand your neo-liberal ways anymore. You are going down. That is why Hippo is so appealing to many. Because he is a tiguere. This fancy schmancy faux intellectuality Leonel keeps trying to put on like a show is wearing thin. That is why SO MANY PLDeitas are trying to become the party's nominee for pres because they see that Leonel is not a Leon, he is a palomo and they are tired of him.
Trujillo when he took power,he took it. He had to fight for it. He had this silly intellectual pansy called Rafael Estrella whom he gobbled up and then discarded him. His enemies had to be cut down. Desiderio Arias, the great destabilizer, Cipriano Bencosme. The sad unfortunate case of Martinez Reyna a distant relative of the recently deceased Dr. Cuello Mainardi.

But otherwise he took out all the stops and put this country on the road to stability.

I still personally think the best choice would be Guillermo Moreno but his party is too small. In essence the man who will restore our national pride will be a fighter, he has to be. This is DR and the people here are used to, or at least used to be used to... sacrificio. Yo te eploto, quiere funda!?

Mira esto, mira esto,
Una senal bastante clara de que estos azarosos don't have any respect for the country, our freedom fighting fathers, us or the flag. The person responsible needs to be brought up and charged with TREASON. It is no wonder I hear Haitians saying that there is no border anymore, that this is their country, that the two countries are now just one and that all they do now is just walk right in, no questions or documents asked.

Can you feel safe under these conditions? and also, what happend to the more than 400 Haitians criminals that just walked right in after their jail collapsed by the earthquake?, have they even made the effort to catch them? until when are we gonna stand for this? Just like Onion/Carrots said ''we need something done now''.

There are many that think that everything can be solved by education, as if education is gonna make a corrupt honest and a traitor patriot. Education only makes them sharper, it is an assessory they pocess to fool not just the naive of this country, but also of other countries as well. In a perfect world yes, it would be nice, and education is always good but what good is it if the corrupts are the ones that don't let you even emerge.

For all those who thinks that education can solve everything, they will not understand that sometimes in this country being intellectual gets you killed much quicker, and playing dumb usually keeps you alive just a little longer than a portrayal of intellectual. That is why so many good men are shot down almost in a daily basis, only for the case to go to a cold file or to get destroyed and never heard from again while the supposed killer never to get caught.

While many people praised Dr. intellectual Balaguer over Trujillo, many will not know that Balaguer was the one who started this practice, murdering the country's intellectuals that he would see as a threat, he didn't want anybody more intellect than him and if you showed signs, your days would be numberred even if you were really close to him. Those close to him were also the ones that he would disappear the quickest.

He thought Antonio Guzman was just an avg farmer without any sense on how to run a country and thought he would be president again once Guzman's 4 years would end. But what happened to Antonio Guzman, one of the most honest president in the history of the Dominican Republic when Balaguer saw that Guzman was not just another farmer and that the chances of Guzman for another 4 years looked really bright?

Please go and find out what happened to guzman, and don't fall for the fabricated lie that he took his own life because his sister or daughter were stealing from the government. I am sorry but I will never buy, that a man that is rich, loves his country, is educated, is loved by the people and is ready to become president again, will end his own life just because he found out that one of his family member was stealing.

Yahairy Brito wonders on Sos?a online, why there are no flags in the well known 'Park of the flags' (Parque de las Banderas) apposite Banco Popular. She urges the mayor to solve this problem quickly, because on the 27th of February, Independence Day is celebrated. Because on the 27th February 1844 Juan Pablo Duarte, Ram?n Matas Mella and Francisco del Rosario S?nchez, proclaimed the independent 'Rep?blica Dominicana'. According to Yahairy it is ridiculous that during such a festive month, with such memorial days of national importance, the Dominican flag is missing?
Sos?a-News

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
With all due respect education is the key. I see what they are teaching my daughters in grade school and it is promising; social and environmental responsibility. Further manifestation of this can be seen in the peaceful public support of "el 4%".

What some of you proponents of trujillisismo don't realize is that democracy can take a few generations to take hold. What we are seeing are the very first sprouts. The time has passed for neanderthalic despots to rule this country and all one has to do is look around at popular movement to see this. Trujillo, and despots like him, can only rule in the "dark" ie by prohibiting and limiting communication as much as possible. In the internet world this is no longer possible. The time of dinosaurs has passed.

edward0383

Jan 31, 2011
"In the internet world this is no longer possible."
Really? Have you ever heard of a guy named Fidel Castro?
Last I heard he still ruling Cuba.