Where's the Bohemia?

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I don't know what to say except, thanks for that startling information.

I'm sorry. I thought I was being helpful. I have friends in the bar/restaurant biz and when I found Bohemia in the grande size at my neighborhood colmado, I called them quick like a bunny, and they said, not a help. Restaurants/bars need it in the small size.

Did I err? Somehow? I am deeply proud of "startling" someone on DR-1.

PCMike

Aug 30, 2008
I'm sorry. I thought I was being helpful. I have friends in the bar/restaurant biz and when I found Bohemia in the grande size at my neighborhood colmado, I called them quick like a bunny, and they said, not a help. Restaurants/bars need it in the small size.

Did I err? Somehow? I am deeply proud of "startling" someone on DR-1.

I had my first in many months yesterday. Yes...it was a grande, but well worth it. Amazingly...no heartburn...like that swill in the green bottle gives me after 3 sips.

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
Shop around for the better beers, Duvel, Gordon's, belgian "wit beer". To me Presidente is like Heineken, smart marketing of water with a bit of taste. Bohemia is worse in my opinion, the few times I drunk it gave me *headache.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Bohemia is worse in my opinion, the few times I drunk it gave me *headache.
Therein lies the problem. If you would have kept drinking you would have just passed out instead. Problem solved.

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
Shop around for the better beers, Duvel, Gordon's, belgian "wit beer". To me Presidente is like Heineken, smart marketing of water with a bit of taste. Bohemia is worse in my opinion, the few times I drunk it gave me *headache.

I personally wouldn't drunk a beer if I didn't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrRiley

Feb 6, 2007
I'm glad its back, I have been enjoying it daily.. and our Restaurant (Martinis Beach Bar and Grill) is serving Grande's..

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
I'm glad its back, I have been enjoying it daily.. and our Restaurant (Martinis Beach Bar and Grill) is serving Grande's..

Here in Santiago both my usual restaurant hang out and local colmado have it in stock, grandes of course, so I am good. I was at Ahi bar yesterday and they had it as well.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Here in Santiago both my usual restaurant hang out and local colmado have it in stock, grandes of course, so I am good. I was at Ahi bar yesterday and they had it as well.

It's frequently available in Janet's in Cabarete - usually in grandes, but I have occasionaly seen it in jumbos. They had some grandes today when I was there.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Could the disappearance of small bottles of Bohemia be a plot to rid the North coast of the preferred sized brown bottled beer as well as the comely brown-skinned street princesses ? Maybe our choices will be bigger bottles and chicas grandes. Hard to keep them cold.