Why France accused the US

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Hey, El Chip-Oh! I'd rather believe that "other occupation" "conspiracy" than believe the stupidity of religion and phuck-face Pat Robertson. Eff'im and the horse he rode in on.

Yeah, I said it. Y? Alg?n problema? Yeah, that's what I thought.
Let's not forger the other two "ph*-faces" who have their own conspiracy theories: danny Glover (Global Warming) and Hugo Chavez (Amurikin weapon test for upcoming destruction of Iran).

Let's not limit the idiots to one flavor when there is a virtual Baskin Robbins of Idiots out there...

(BTW-agree about PP...what a maroon...)

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
The the statement on the title of this thread is erroneous. France did not accuse the US of occupying Haiti, and, on balance, has actually commended its effort.

?

? bient?t

somehow joselitinnininnngo you seem too logical a type of person to fall for conspiracy theories.

Rather I think you are just using my post to criticize all Christians in general. All I can say is your hate is directed in the wrong direction - as if we could do anything about it whatever is putting your undies in a bind.

El Chip-Oh! No, I don't believe all the hype about HAARP. But when it comes to the "other conspiracy" you talked about, then, yes, I still believe it. But just in case, weren't you talking about the 100-year oil field leases granted to BP and American oil companies in Iraq, contracts that had to be re-done?

And no, I DON'T SINGLE OUT CHRISTIANS. It's just that you folks make the most noise in these parts of the world.

Now, you tell me: what's more believable, Iraq invasion for oil or Haitians making "a pact to the devil" thus incurring your god's wrath?

?

? bient?t

No doubt the same gov't clandestine group that did 911 created this massive earthquake in Haiti. Think of the logistics of digging 8 miles under the earth's crust to plant a 1,000,000,000 megaton nuclear bomb!

Expect a bestselling book soon from some French quack.

Mira, mi'jo, this is what they are talking about, nothing about digging and planting:

HAARP blamed for Haiti quake

An old friend sent me some info on the 13th, but I have yet to respond. This is the stuff of movies and mu?equitos and Tom Clancy.

Why do you hate the French?

?

? bient?t

No doubt the same gov't clandestine group that did 911 created this massive earthquake in Haiti. Think of the logistics of digging 8 miles under the earth's crust to plant a 1,000,000,000 megaton nuclear bomb!

Expect a bestselling book soon from some French quack.

Another former co-worker sent me this:

Did HAARP weapon cause Haiti Earthquake killing thousands ? - AOL Video

She's still waiting for comments from me. I'm too busy and too lazy. Maybe today.

Why so much hate towards the French people, El Chip-Oh!? Answer me, please. And don't give me some BS about France and WWII.

May 29, 2006
And then George Clooney and Matt Damon are going to go in and dig down through the rubble to get at all that GOLD that they have stockpiled under the Duvaliers' old palace and they are going go on this TOTALLY amazing adventure because it turns out Clooney's wife,(played by Julia Robertds) was working in a remote orphanage and he gets word that she is being held captive by these crazed Haitians who will only give her up if Cloonney gives them gold.

--- Bottom liine, if they knew there was oil they would already be working to take it out and they sure wouldn't need need the army to be able to do it. Stop writing bad screen plays.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
? bient?t; Why so much hate towards the French people. And don't give me some BS about France and WWII.[/QUOTE said:
All their food is in that damn cream sauce.
And any country that love to eat snails...It's just wrong.

?

? bient?t

Hey, El Chip-Oh! Forget Ernesto "Che" Guevara. You know you could wear your Phrygian cap tilted to the right.

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
Look guys, France has no problem whatsoever with the USA, and Christians are actually doing an excellent job to help out in Haiti... Christians were already in Haiti before the quake, building schools and other type of help... So give Christians & French a break...

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Why do you hate the French?

I don't hate the French, after all my name is French and our ancestor came from present day Haiti.

Although anymore the French seem to be so presumptuous. I guess that's why we left. :)

By the way, I do love their language and their food.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
The evidence of French leadership is seen all over Haiti (none)...The U.S. should clean up Haiti, close Gitmo and move the base to P-au-P.

Logistically, it make sense that the U.S. do everything they can to help the Haitian people

What amazes me is there are no French soldiers buried on U.S. soil who died defending our nation, yet there are many soldiers from all over the world buried after they died defending France...and France is always first to critisize the world.

Smallest book ever written: French Heroes of WWII
Second smallest book: French Humanitarian Relief Planning

I'm sure the French assistance will be welcomed as soon as there is some command and control established in Haiti...

You really dont know American history do you?

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Look guys, France has no problem whatsoever with the USA, and Christians are actually doing an excellent job to help out in Haiti... Christians were already in Haiti before the quake, building schools and other type of help... So give Christians & French a break...

google LAFAYETTE vis a vis Frances aid to the US... we would not have won the Revolution but for France....

second google pat robertson on Haiti to just read what many many of the evangelicals are doing in Haiti
Changing Perspectives: Clearing the Snakes from Haiti

not only do they denigrate Voodu but they also do NOT support birth control

some of them are great

like BeyondBorders Main Page

but in the long run, i do think that the Christians have done Haiti a real service....

The Mormons... whom some Christians do not even consider Christian.. do not give hand outs.. but rather give money for business plans

The Baptists ... i have it from an eye witness... make the Haitians listen to a talk on Jesus before they get to see the doctors.

World Vision ... ditto witness... prays over the US Donated rice which they distribute " In the NAME of JESUS"

lots and lots of the Christians in Haiti are much more interested in evangelism than they are in developing self sufficiency

and, of course, they are, for the most part, extremely patriarchal, in a nation that already suffers from its own brand of machismo

untill a couple of years ago... rape victims themselves were held responsible for the aggression against them

Squat

Jan 1, 2002
...lots and lots of the Christians in Haiti are much more interested in evangelism than they are in developing self sufficiency...
-Well, does this come as a surprise to you ?
It is their job as Christians to evangelize... Now if they build schools & hospitals while at it, this should be seen with respect...

Squat

Jan 1, 2002
...Although anymore the French seem to be so presumptuous...
Chip, you should not generalize. I know you don't like anymore than I do when other folks are generalizing Americans for instance (i.e: all Americans are fat obese eating McDonald's and so on...)
I also know you don't like when non-believers generalize Christians...
Then you shouldn't generalize others...

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Chip, you should not generalize. I know you don't like anymore than I do when other folks are generalizing Americans for instance (i.e: all Americans are fat obese eating McDonald's and so on...)
I also know you don't like when non-believers generalize Christians...
Then you shouldn't generalize others...

Bien s?r! Touch?.

I suppose I still have a bone to pick because of the way that French numnut 911 conspiracy theorist was so well received in France. Also too is how they treated me over there - there is just an air of arrogance(mostly in Paris). Then again the Germans weren't much better. Only the British get good marks for being generally friendly.