Why France accused the US

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002

-What are those idiots implying ?

-Shall we just ask Haiti to instantly kill its small tourism industry, in order to add more unemployment ?

Another example of foolish self-righteous foreigner writing an article without first-hand knowledge of the situation.

The author of this article should be ashamed of himself, and publish excuses !

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
-What are those idiots implying ?

-Shall we just ask Haiti to instantly kill its small tourism industry, in order to add more unemployment ?

Another example of foolish self-righteous foreigner writing an article without first-hand knowledge of the situation.

The author of this article should be ashamed of himself, and publish excuses !

I agree completely, Squat.... wish there were some sort of technique for banning bad journalists!

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
The only good thing to come out of Cuban is cigars and personally i think many Dominicans, Hondurans and Nicaraguans rival the best cubans today. Which is why i'm coming to see you folks next week.;)

The meningitis vaccine is pretty neat too.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
The only good thing to come out of Cuban is cigars and personally i think many Dominicans, Hondurans and Nicaraguans rival the best cubans today. Which is why i'm coming to see you folks next week.;)

I happen to think my sister-in-law is pretty special and the rum is good also. I have some great Cuban Art.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
And the Cubans got together with Venezuela and built a power station for Cap Haitian.

These damned commies!!!!!