Monica Lewinsky is writing a book

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
don't you know, it's fairy tale day

My biggest thing about the whoel Lewinski affair was that Clinton had really lousy taste in women

Hah...
Talk about fairy tales.
Since when does a man need to have good taste in women in order to sit at a big desk and have some female blow him from under the desk.
No offense or anything but.....It really isn't all that complicated.
Men are like that.
They need their member drained on a regular basis....
The beauty is in the action not in the person performing the action.
Most men would go for a drainage performed by a beaver if it were't for those damn chompers.
(lol...)

Aug 6, 2006
Monica was known for her attraction to older men and her fondness for BJ's in high school. She was recommended as a WH aide by a woman named Luciana Goldberg.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Linda Tripp was born in 1949, try to keep up. Linda Tripp was the source of the leaked information on the Clinton/Lewinski shennanigans to the GOP and the Press. It was a setup from the word "Go". She "befriended" Lewinski and instructed her just like they teach at Spy School.

Super intelligent? Probably not, she worked for "Army Intelligence" during the Ray-Gun years. Super connected? Definitely!
Lewinski did the serial blowjob "cigar in the hole" thing long before Tripp taped her. No doubt Tripps intentions were less than honorable, but the blame rests squarely on Bill for hitting on an insecure, fat chick with a big mouth, and then on an insecure, fat chick with a big mouth with telling anyone who'd listen.

XO claims that somehow 'Phants put Lewinski in the Oval Office for the purpose of doing Billary.

Laughable.

It's pretty funny how effective and conniving those eeeevil 'Phants were to get rich guy Democratic donor Walter Kaye to get her a job in the White House in the first place. :cheeky:

I can't stop laughing: Monica Lewinsky is a Republican scandal plant.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Monica was known for her attraction to older men and her fondness for BJ's in high school. She was recommended as a WH aide by a woman named Luciana Goldberg.
Completely incorrect. Goldberg had nothing to do with it.

Walter Kaye, a friend of her Mom & big Democrat Fat cat got her the job.

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005
Completely incorrect. Goldberg had nothing to do with it.

Walter Kaye, a friend of her Mom & big Democrat Fat cat got her the job.

See I told you people that CB knows everything. We don't need a forum when he can tell us everything we need to know. I would just like to know who is hiding from in the DR? That's the question.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
I can't stop laughing: Monica Lewinsky is a Republican scandal plant.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite frankly, at this point does anybody really give a hoot?
I guess there are some for whom the outrage just never dies...
Republicans will try ANYTHING to get one of their own in the WH.....
Hah....hah.
There are some that say that the sign of a feeble mind is a warped/distorted sense of humour.
Somebody better get theirs checked subito presto...
:) ;) :) ;) ;)

Aug 6, 2006
Monica was told that she would go to jail if she did not tell all about her affair with Clinton. Of course, she had no such obligation: she could have told them to p!ss off. It is not illegal to give a president a BJ. Linda Tripp was also used to perpetrate the scandal. It was all planned. It is quite obvious.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Monica was told that she would go to jail if she did not tell all about her affair with Clinton. Of course, she had no such obligation: she could have told them to p!ss off. It is not illegal to give a president a BJ. Linda Tripp was also used to perpetrate the scandal. It was all planned. It is quite obvious.

She lied under oathe. That is against the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 5, 2007

Her "crime" was not what she did with Clinton but lying to superstar Ken Starr

Aug 6, 2006
She lied under oathe. That is against the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She had no reason to say anything. She had no reason to agree to be interviewed under oath. She had committed no crime.

As I said, the cruelly treated her just to get to Clinton. The whole thing was planned for that purpose.

May 5, 2007
She had no reason to say anything. She had no reason to agree to be interviewed under oath. She had committed no crime.

As I said, the cruelly treated her just to get to Clinton. The whole thing was planned for that purpose.

"Agree" to be interviewed, are you serious?

I don’t believe Lewinsky could decide not to testify to Starr’s Grand Jury, even Clinton was compelled

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
See I told you people that CB knows everything. We don't need a forum when he can tell us everything we need to know. I would just like to know who is hiding from in the DR? That's the question.
I knew about Lewinski XO didn't.

If I was "hiding" I wouldn't be so "out there", 'heel.

Logic.