Monica Lewinsky is writing a book

Aug 6, 2006
When she was 22 and naive and in love with Clinton, she was cruelly used and abused by Starr, Tripp, Gingrich and a whole slew of Clintonhaters.

One more example of the truth of the statement, "A POWERFUL God is the Great God Horn!"

I admit I feel sorry for her. Never trust any prosecutor is the lesson she gave to the country. When a prosecutor appears, only four words need be uttered: "I want a lawyer."

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
When she was 22 and naive and in love with Clinton, she was cruelly used and abused by Starr, Tripp, Gingrich and a whole slew of Clintonhaters.

One more example of the truth of the statement, "A POWERFUL God is the Great God Horn!"

I admit I feel sorry for her. Never trust any prosecutor is the lesson she gave to the country. When a prosecutor appears, only four words need be uttered: "I want a lawyer."

Truer words have never been spoken. Thay're real quick to your freedom and your money and whatever else you value in life to soften the negotiation while they risk nothing but another win for their career stat's. They are generally not nice People.

May 5, 2007

I don?t understand all the ?Poor little Monica? stuff. She was a young nobody seeking celebrity status, she got exactly what she wanted She achieved worldwide celebrity status and made a few million. How many other girls, especially with her suspect ?looks? can claim to have has sex with the President of the United States and profited from it?

I can't stand the way Starr operated but what did he do to Lewinsky other than questioning regarding actions of the POTUS, the job his position was created for?

Lawyer? Sure, hire a lawyer but he/she isn't going into Grand Jury with hyou, poor little Monica is on her own there

No criminal actions, no adverse civil actions, I personally have no sympathy for poor little Monica

Aug 6, 2006
I question that Monica made "a few million". I doubt that she made even a half million.

The lawyer could have explained to her what to say and how to say it, and perhaps how to avoid saying anything.
Starr was doing his job, it is true: his job was to be slimy and nasty, and he did it well.

Prosecutors are like lice, leeches, guinea worms and ringworm: they can never be your friends, and one must react to them fast and decisively. There are many people I feel more pity for than Monica, but she was severely abused, and broke no laws.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I don’t understand all the “Poor little Monica” stuff. She was a young nobody seeking celebrity status, she got exactly what she wanted She achieved worldwide celebrity status and made a few million. How many other girls, especially with her suspect ‘looks” can claim to have has sex with the President of the United States and profited from it?

I can't stand the way Starr operated but what did he do to Lewinsky other than questioning regarding actions of the POTUS, the job his position was created for?

Lawyer? Sure, hire a lawyer but he/she isn't going into Grand Jury with hyou, poor little Monica is on her own there

No criminal actions, no adverse civil actions, I personally have no sympathy for poor little Monica

Just like many other women have done before and will keep on doing>
Remember Kim and Paris?

May 5, 2007
I question that Monica made "a few million". I doubt that she made even a half million.

The lawyer could have explained to her what to say and how to say it, and perhaps how to avoid saying anything.
Starr was doing his job, it is true: his job was to be slimy and nasty, and he did it well.

Prosecutors are like lice, leeches, guinea worms and ringworm: they can never be your friends, and one must react to them fast and decisively. There are many people I feel more pity for than Monica, but she was severely abused, and broke no laws.

I do not have access to Lewinsky's personal finances to believe or disbelieve anything, I do recall her receiving over a million just for the Barbara Walter’s interview Based upon that I would say a million is very conservative

Her lawyer can not be with her in Grand Jury proceedings to advise her what to say, if she declined to answer any of the posed questions she could have been jailed without further hearing fro contempt

I understand you don't like C the Govt. laws and lawyers but if you choose to live in the United states learn to live with and obey those laws, you have little other choice.

I agree with your opinions of Starr and the others but they simply used the laws as they were written, don’t hate the law hate the people who use them to their own personal agenda

Sympathy for Lewinsky, think of what she was, what she has done and where she is now? I doubt she would have achieved quite the fame or made the money without her “famous” deeds, Monica who?

Aug 6, 2006
Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian are certainly not ugly, but they epitomize what I hate most about American women.

Not fond of Li'l Kim, either. Or Kim Il Sung, Kim Jung Il or Kim Jung Un, for that matter.

I hear that Kim Jung Il played as perfect game of golf, though: 18 swings, 18 holes.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv

Do you aporove of how the clintons treated poor monica?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 6, 2006
I don't think that either of the Clintons had any sort of choice about how they treated Monica? How would YOU have treated her, had you been Bill or Hillary? The main abusers of Monica were Starr and his goons, not the Clintons.

May 5, 2007
Really? Baba Wawa's network paid a MILLION for her interview? I never heard that!

Well Hell, someone’s head will roll for that screw up! :p

Seriously, I don’t recall the source of the “One million” but I was in the service at time and the term “Million dollars” was thrown around as the term had a ring to it

Aug 6, 2006
I have a feeling that this was only a rumor. I can't imagine any network paying that much.
I have no info on this at all. Perhaps it is possible.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Just like many other women have done before and will keep on doing>
Remember Kim and Paris?

It's a little different. Kim and Paris had their celebrity handed to them as a birthright. Monica came from being the fat Girl in the back row, center of the class of interns' picture to international headlines. Her Parents didn't build own a worldwide lodging empire or one of the most respected (and feared) legal firms in California.

Kim and Paris would have jumped all over Slick Willie at the slightest chance and nobody would have been the wiser, he'd just be another notch on both their thongs. The Sons and Daughters of the filthy rich don't intern at the White House or Capital or anywhere else. If they do accept an appointment it will be like Caroline Kennedy in a very high profile job that puts her at a lot of parties where heads of state are vying for a photo op with her instead of the other way around.

Nope. Just like all the other interns, Monica's Parents were rich but not wealthy. Those are the Kids of Moms and Dads who went to CCNY or SUNY Oneonta and sent them to Dartmouth or Princeton then used political contributions to grease the skids to build them a decent resume and provide them with a lifetime of network contacts.

Miss Lewinski simply chose the wrong type of contact. It earned her the opposite of fame....notoriety. Nobody wants to see her win. Her entire adult life has been turned into a collection of blowjob jokes. It's amazing she still has her sanity.

Aug 6, 2006
If a network paid someone a million for an interview with anyone and then sold two million worth of ads more than the usual take for that day and hour, I am sure there would be nary a rolling head. But again, I never heard anything about what Monica was paid.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Her lawyer can not be with her in Grand Jury proceedings to advise her what to say, if she declined to answer any of the posed questions she could have been jailed without further hearing fro contempt

I understand you don't like C the Govt. laws and lawyers but if you choose to live in the United states learn to live with and obey those laws, you have little other choice.

There's always at least one other choice...

[video=youtube;mdeo7Q2E5cE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdeo7Q2E5cE[/video]