Dominican Female Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006
Who cares? to each his own.

I have to say that I am one of those fortunate dominican women that has an ample booty and I am not ashamed of my body. I always grew up thinking that this was the ideal body, so I never really had any body image issues.

The video below is from one of my favorite female merengueras...this was when there was no photoshop, when women werent so worried about their weight...

YouTube - juana la cubana 2 - CONTRATOS MIRIAM (809) 3303537

is mikehunt there

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 18, 2007
Missing, Please oh please leave DR at once you are a disgrace. Men who talk such trash usually have a tiny little penis. recuerdas que para el gusto se hicieron los colores. Yo estoy segura que tu no eres un pr?ncipe, lo que si eres es una persona baja e ignorante que no respecta a las mujeres.

Tu vulgaridad es repugnante y espero que te disculpes con todas las dominicanas de este foro hombrecito rastrero

i agree with what i could read in english.....DR women bodies are fabulous...........dont ever change!

is mikehunt there

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 18, 2007
Missing, Please oh please leave DR at once you are a disgrace. Men who talk such trash usually have a tiny little penis. recuerdas que para el gusto se hicieron los colores. Yo estoy segura que tu no eres un pr?ncipe, lo que si eres es una persona baja e ignorante que no respecta a las mujeres.

Tu vulgaridad es repugnante y espero que te disculpes con todas las dominicanas de este foro hombrecito rastrero

i agree with what i could read in english.....DR women bodies are fabulous...........dont ever change!

he's gay

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
You have been warned...

I have it on good authority ( my close friend the general or possibly admiral of the National Police) that all those who posted in the original 2002 version of this thread have died under mysterious circumstances. For some unknown reason, there seems to be a vast conspiracy out there to keep the world at large from discovering the wonders of the glorious Dominicana butt.

To any current posters, please avoid this thread like the plague. For those who have already posted here, you have my sympathies. Watch your back.

bigjuan163usmc

May 18, 2007
I really don't see the problem here....Dominican women are the most beautiful women in the world. Not ALL Dominican got bangin booties...Dominican women vary form all shapes and sizes, but all of them do tend to have nice butts. But thats not the most beautiful part of a Dominican woman, its their personalities. You need to stop hitting on all those women in the bars and clubs thinking you're a pimp and meet some real women in some real places...like church ;)

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
At church, huh? I love my dominican wife, but she goes from -0- to Bitch in 3 seconds flat! Dominicanas will drive Jesus from your heart, but when they want to be sweet, they are...

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
"At church, huh? I love my dominican wife, but she goes from -0- to Bitch in 3 seconds flat!"

LMAO!!!

As for the Juana la Cubana clip. I saw the Neuvas Chicas del Can at JetSet not too long ago, and they sang that song, and had a Cubana come on stage - she had an amazing booty.

I agree I am fond of a healthy butt, not some much of a pancake fan. Dominicanas are up there with brazilians for their butts. It's too close to call who's are better - but they are both very nice. And yes there is more to a woman then her butt, but a nice little shake can add so much intrigue as to what her personality is like ;)

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Aside from being a total moron...

They have big butts because it is where they had there tails cut off.
I really can't help but wonder, why would you choose to live among people you so obviously despise?

BTW: the proper spelling is 'their' in this case. I've heard that racists can't spell.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Dominican?

Who cares? to each his own.

I have to say that I am one of those fortunate dominican women that has an ample booty and I am not ashamed of my body. I always grew up thinking that this was the ideal body, so I never really had any body image issues.

The video below is from one of my favorite female merengueras...this was when there was no photoshop, when women werent so worried about their weight...

YouTube - juana la cubana 2 - CONTRATOS MIRIAM (809) 3303537

Are any of the women in the video Dominican? They don't look typical to me?

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Having read all-----

the revious postings, which are essentially "gobble-de-gook" rantings about a naturally occurring phenomenon amoung the average Dominican Woman, I really hesitate to comment.
But, here goes----

How many of you posters have travelled extensively throughout the Southern United States, Africa, Arabia (read--Near East), Italy, Malta, Greece, Turkey and other countries bordering on the Mediterranean?
If you have done so, you will have to admit that Dominican Women don't have an exclusive entre to what is called a "ski-jump" butt.
What you are all talking about, and trying to confine to the DR is a racial characteristic passed on way back in time by immigrants from Africa when they populated the adjacent territories.
Now, this is only true if you believe the evolutionary process of Homo Sapiens and the diaspora of that group that started over a million years in the past.
It is very obvious that the perpetrator of this thread and many who have participated in it's continuation, haven't given much thought to WHY the results are as we see them today.
All this intellectualizing goes by the wayside in the minds of those of you who have closed theirs to reality and history.

Ta-Ta---

Texas Bill

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
...meet some real women in some real places...like church ;)
Right you are ... I had the pleasure of sitting in the last pew in a church in POP (next to Sam's Bar) and witnessed absolutely perfect BUMS swaying in unison to melodic hymns ....it was heavenly.

Kid, try it sometime (going to church), you'll enjoy the experience. :)

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
This thread needs some pictures to help me understand. Or just e mail me some of your favorite examples .. luperon@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.