Dominican Female Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Kid, try it sometime (going to church), you'll enjoy the experience. :)

shad, I've gone to church hundreds of times. And here in the US, going to church is like going to a club, especially at those Southern Baptist places... you should see the women...

When I visited Catholic churches, I would have to sit up front so I wouldn't get distracted by the beauties parading around.

Even the Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Halls are full of beauties. Never been to a mosque, but those girls, especially from Eritrea and Somalia and even Ethiopia with their beautiful foreheads - they drive me crazy.

Now, funeral services and weddings are the only reason I may attend church. And I'd still be looking.

I'm hell-bound.

is mikehunt there

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 18, 2007
"Notice how black guys love "big booty"?! It shouldn't be suprising since African women tend to have larger buttocks!! This is a condition called steatopygy, which is perhaps comparable to the food storing mechanism of a camel hump. This would of course be a useful trait in times of drought."

Quote from:
- diary - marginal -

Food for thought?
Steatopygy of Khoisanid women - Stirpes

m'frog

and how exactly would we eat from it....in times of drought?????????

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Are any of the women in the video Dominican? They don't look typical to me?
All those women in the video are Dominicans.

They were quite popular in the '80s, despite their annoying high pitch voices.

Ough.

Ok folks, continue with your rear end talk.... and can someone please throw the "captain" onto his boat so he can escape to shores more suitable to him, because the DR sure is not one of them... based on what can be interpreted from his posts, of course.

-NALs

Last edited:

Capt. Rob57

Mar 22, 2006
I make a joke and get slammed, so many posts are obvious offensive to the opposite sex and the responders find it funny and keep it up for days. UMMM lets see here. Justice for all or only the in crowd ?

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I make a joke and get slammed, so many posts are obvious offensive to the opposite sex and the responders find it funny and keep it up for days. UMMM lets see here. Justice for all or only the in crowd ?
If that was what occured than its obvious that not enough people know your "personality" and you can remedy this by doing a few things.

1. Use the smilies (you'll see them on your right whenever you respond to a thread). Use the wink or cheeky or whatever smily best shows whatever intention or emotion you felt when responding.

2. Do that for a few months. People will begin to see when and how you try to be funny and when you are not making a joke.

OR

You can simply right "ha ha ha" after a joke... everyone will "get it".

And last but not least, there are some jokes that simply don't rub well with most people, so if you are looking for near universal acceptance, the best way to proceed is by not making such lame jokes.

-NALs ;)

C

Chip00

Speaking of Dominican women's nalgas, I have pointed out a couple of times to friends and family that the prominent gluteus maximus and and curly hair are traits from some women of the continent of Africa. They always look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them this.

On the whole, Dominican women are proud to have a big nalga.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005

If this is your idea of a joke, keep it amongst your closest friends. I consider it to be racist. FYI animals with tails do not have large rear ends!

For a "can" man, you sure don't know your cans.

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006
If I were a detective, and had some sort of connection w/ immigration I would investigate who Capt. Rob57 and would send him back to his country, delcaring it persona non grata just like the Dominicans authorities did to those priests that came to the country to launch international pressure against us.

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006
Helene, I am sorry , I dont understand the question.

Te hago la pregunta en castellano?Acaso la mujer dominicana tiene que lucir de cierta manera? Lo pregunto porque insinuaste que ellas no eran dominicanas, entonces cual es la idea tuya de c?mo debe o como son la mayor?a de las mujeres dominicanas??

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The "Captain" Was Wrong,"BUTT",So Are All The Rest Of You!!!

Any comments about a certain physical characteristic of any group of women can easily be seen as "Sexist" at least,and when you add your "African" comments, Racist, at most!
That said,Don'T Those Black Hos got some "Junk-In-The-Trink"?????'See what I mean????
How about why do those Dominican men have such big "Mazorcas"???????
African heritage??? Why do they dance so good! African herritage???
You are all spouting some of the Stereotypes said about American Blacks before the "PC" age! You should "Hear" how you post!!
Cris Colon

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Te hago la pregunta en castellano?Acaso la mujer dominicana tiene que lucir de cierta manera? Lo pregunto porque insinuaste que ellas no eran dominicanas, entonces cual es la idea tuya de c?mo debe o como son la mayor?a de las mujeres dominicanas??

In the video the women did not have straight hair and most typical dominican women straighten their hair, especially the ones in show business. As I am sure you straigthen yours also.

I later found out thst it was a very old video. So maybe back then it was not that common to straighten hair.

oceanbound

On Vacation!
May 31, 2007
Can't really comment on the size of female butts in DR, but have you ridden the subway lately in NYC? Good God !!!!!!!! In a row of seats that was made for 5 people, you are lucky to squeeze 3 in there.

It seems the darker the skin color, the larger the butt. I know that is a generalization, but there is some truth to it. Also, dark skinned men seem to fancy the extra large butt'd girls more than their caucasion counterparts. (I know, another generalization)

Status
Not open for further replies.