Dominican Female Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
All in due time. One thing for sure there are also some very slim Dominican women with small butts as well. My wife?s cousins daughters have very nice bikini bodies but they both want bigger asses.
I am more than willing to help out in Jarabacoa this winter!:knockedou

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Travel from anywhere to the DR. As soon as you get to the gate area where the plane to DR leaves from. The but size goes up by 25 percent average.
Get to a Dominican Airport and it goes up by 200%.

Why...why..why....do women in Dom Rep purposly grow their butts for their men? Or there is a disease which will become known some day and then all us guys like Criss_Colon, AZB, Golo etc etc will be running away from DR

It could also be the Platanos and the Yuca.

Could we start a thread about the ugly old fat smelly white men with receding hair lines going to the DR to take advantage of younger women - or is that too close to home Pavan...

You need to be put in your place... women do not walk around to specifically please you moron, dominicanas have big asses -so what so do I !!! and trust me a douchebag like yourself would lose his lack of balls in a matter of seconds if you ever made that comment to myself or any other respectable women.

Don't like the booty stay out of the country.

*** now you can reply with your all your BS about how you're young and only get hot women and that you're gods gift to women - go for it, make us laugh ***

Mar 2, 2008
Could we start a thread about the ugly old fat smelly white men with receding hair lines going to the DR to take advantage of younger women - or is that too close to home Pavan...

You need to be put in your place... women do not walk around to specifically please you moron, dominicanas have big asses -so what so do I !!! and trust me a douchebag like yourself would lose his lack of balls in a matter of seconds if you ever made that comment to myself or any other respectable women.

Don't like the booty stay out of the country.

*** now you can reply with your all your BS about how you're young and only get hot women and that you're gods gift to women - go for it, make us laugh ***

Why would anyone get this worked up about a 10-year old thread?

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I am the equivalent of a Wallmart greeter at my wife's school in Jarabacoa so I get to see hundered of young mothers twice a day, coming and going. There are some mighty big behinds I must say, but there are some mighty fine ones as well. I'm becoming quite an expert.

I think you should order a new "vanity" license plate for your car.
[video=youtube;tujqM2u-BVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tujqM2u-BVo[/video]

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
but , but

Travel from anywhere to the DR. As soon as you get to the gate area where the plane to DR leaves from. The but size goes up by 25 percent average.
Get to a Dominican Airport and it goes up by 200%.

Why...why..why....do women in Dom Rep purposly grow their butts for their men? Or there is a disease which will become known some day and then all us guys like Criss_Colon, AZB, Golo etc etc will be running away from DR

It could also be the Platanos and the Yuca.

Hey Pavan,
Does your butt look like the butt of a Pavian, because your name sounds like a family relation to them ???
As you state for some people their contentment level goes up 200% at Dominican Airports, not a bad rate!
For those who like less ample pleasures there are many to choose from.
As you clearly see everyone can be happy!
PS.
I'm sure you'll figure out the joke, as some of them now use i Pads. :surprised:confused::)

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Could we start a thread about the ugly old fat smelly white men with receding hair lines going to the DR to take advantage of younger women

Thank God I'm only one of the above 5............
Been here long enough to know this is a 2-way street............
I'm not talking pro's............
The young women here, 18 to whatever is still considered young are very savvy........
They see that these men are old, and after all.........the choice is theirs (the women's)............
Saying "I'm not interested" have a nice day.........is all they have to say......

B in Santiago

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"La_Barbie","Hey!", I RESEMBLE Your Remarks!

Except I draw the line on "Smelly"!
I personally have purchsed 12,245 cans of powdered milk for beautiful,young,sexy,and above all poor,"Dominicanas"!
"Economics" has been "Berry Berry Gud Por Me" here in the DR!
I support the "Trickle Down" economy!
If a poor Dominican girl CHOSES to sell her body to we "Fat,ugly,bald,old men,who are we to deny her that opportunity?????
"Tit for Tat" I say! :p:p:rolleyes:
Anyway,a "Big A$$" does not equate to a FAT A$$!
Something tells me you have the latter,rather than the former.
Uptight, not so attractive women, with some age, seem to be unable to accept their younger,sexier, sisters lifestyle choices.
So if they chose to post their puritanical points-of-view here on DR1,who am I to object?
But do we need the "Name calling"?
Some of the guys I see paying for the services of prostitutes here are quite handsome.
Remember Hugh Grant?
To most men it's not about the money,it's about the beauty.
I for one,would rather pay an 18 year old Dominican beauty to endure having sex with me,than have consentual sex with a "Bow Wow"!
Does that make me "Shallow"??? :confused::confused::confused:
You Bet It Does!
"Shallow" is my middle name! :p:p:p:p
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

PS, I have only one comment after viewing that "Butt Video",....."Please Pass The Kleenex"!

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Could we start a thread about the ugly old fat smelly white men with receding hair lines going to the DR to take advantage of younger women

As an ugly, old, fat, smelly white man with a receding hairline, in my experience it is the younger women here who take advantage of us!:rolleyes:

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
By the way, is it acceptable for ugly, old, smelly black men with receding hairlines to take advantage?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
'scuse me! serena does not have a big butt, it's all muscle: she can easily crack a nut open with her nalgas, including the set of nuts of big-butt-hater OP :)

personally, i am not into booties, i like long slim legs and small titties. dominicanas have a shape that is very feminine and curvy but i prefer something skinny, maybe because i am curvy myself.
and before you ask: yes, i look at women. i stare. i undress them with my eyes. women are beautiful to the eye :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dominican Women Are "Color Blind"!!!!!!!

EXCEPT for "GREEN"!
Many of the "Places" I frequent in Sosua and Costambar, are filled with "Black Americanos".
If the girls don't care what you look like,or smell like,how old you are,or how much hair you have left,why would they care what color you are????
"ENJOY"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
C/C.. Your wise beyond your years..when i get to be your age..i want to be like you. Post 92 is soo true, i which i could give you 5 ups for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.