Dominican Female Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.

asopao

Aug 6, 2005
Can't really comment on the size of female butts in DR, but have you ridden the subway lately in NYC? Good God !!!!!!!! In a row of seats that was made for 5 people, you are lucky to squeeze 3 in there.

It seems the darker the skin color, the larger the butt. I know that is a generalization, but there is some truth to it. Also, dark skinned men seem to fancy the extra large butt'd girls more than their caucasion counterparts. (I know, another generalization)

Yeah, NY is eyecandy city

May 31, 2005
the only cottage cheese i want to see is in the dairy case.....................

If the ones that you see have cottage cheese then most likely the women were overweight. The Dominican women with big booties that everyone likes are women that are in shape and have a firm booty. Nothing soft or cottage cheese in there.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
In the video the women did not have straight hair and most typical dominican women straighten their hair, especially the ones in show business. As I am sure you straigthen yours also.

I later found out thst it was a very old video. So maybe back then it was not that common to straighten hair.

no that's not it, 80's look was to have curly hair, the girls with straight hair would perm it to make it curly, I did. Big hair was in the 80's.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Ok back after a long time, have to make some corrections here:-

1. Some of those who posted in the 2002 thread died. I came back from the dead, I am the chosen one!

2. missing_dr is now Pavan, new names are usually the norm after re-incarnation.

3. We will now stop using the word 'butt', between 2002 and now it has been renamed as 'Booty' just like 'fat' has become 'phat'!!!

Hell guys, how have you all been? I have added 11 years more to my age sin this thread. Been four years since I was in Santiago. No plans of going there in the near future either.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010

1. Some of those who posted in the 2002 thread died. I came back from the dead, I am the chosen one!

2. missing_dr is now Pavan, new names are usually the norm after re-incarnation.

3. We will now stop using the word 'butt', between 2002 and now it has been renamed as 'Booty' just like 'fat' has become 'phat'!!!

Hell guys, how have you all been? I have added 11 years more to my age sin this thread. Been four years since I was in Santiago. No plans of going there in the near future either.

How's YOUR butt after all that time in jail??

Last edited:

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Look fat is fat .!.!. Hard-soft eather way it is fat and it is nasty ! Call it what you want it is not from eating it is from not geting off there fat BUTTY all day lazy lazy lazy .

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Look fat is fat .!.!. Hard-soft eather way it is fat and it is nasty ! Call it what you want it is not from eating it is from not geting off there fat BUTTY all day lazy lazy lazy .

Butts don't get big just from "laziness". Some of the best specimens are found on those who are actually the most active. Jimmy "The Greek" got canned for telling it (not PC). It's genetic.

[video=youtube;6USI_R4oYTs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6USI_R4oYTs[/video]

Hers may not be a "Dominican Butt" but I have seen a few to rival Serena in the Capital. Hells yeah.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002

Welcome back Pavan. Are you still in Mexico?

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
An old friend of mine who is of Puerto Rican descent used to call her rather generous behind, (on an otherwise average / well proportioned frame), her "rice and beans" butt. LOL (She wasn't too fond of it.)

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I am the equivalent of a Wallmart greeter at my wife's school in Jarabacoa so I get to see hundered of young mothers twice a day, coming and going. There are some mighty big behinds I must say, but there are some mighty fine ones as well. I'm becoming quite an expert.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I am the equivalent of a Wallmart greeter at my wife's school in Jarabacoa so I get to see hundered of young mothers twice a day, coming and going. There are some mighty big behinds I must say, but there are some mighty fine ones as well. I'm becoming quite an expert.

A picture is worth 1000 words, come on ole feller break out the camera phone next time!
I prefer medium sized bubble butts, under 27 years old.

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
This is for anatomy lovers????

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H09BmgzyzQk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I just don't understand why OP thinks that women are able to change their body structure just for their men. I don't think it is possible and if anyone does this - this is not for men, that is for sure. Some women have naturally bigger size parts, some are smaller. And I am sure there are men who appreciate both types. How does one "grow their butt for their man?" This is so weird. There are no hormones that change butt size. That is nature!

Dec 26, 2011
In Latin-Caribbean mythology there's a specific procedure for growing the "booty" and it has nothing to do with rice and beans.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I just don't understand why OP thinks that women are able to change their body structure just for their men. I don't think it is possible and if anyone does this - this is not for men, that is for sure. Some women have naturally bigger size parts, some are smaller. And I am sure there are men who appreciate both types. How does one "grow their butt for their man?" This is so weird. There are no hormones that change butt size. That is nature!

Don't you have a little "enhancement" upstairs miamor?

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
A picture is worth 1000 words, come on ole feller break out the camera phone next time!
I prefer medium sized bubble butts, under 27 years old.

All in due time. One thing for sure there are also some very slim Dominican women with small butts as well. My wife?s cousins daughters have very nice bikini bodies but they both want bigger asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.