Status
Not open for further replies.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Here's my answer,short and sweet....Some do....Some don't.:classic:

You've got that right. They're like any other nationality.

Mr. AE has 4 brothers, only 1 still with original wife, but that fact not always the fault of the original wife. Of the 7 Dominican spouses they've had, 3 are outstanding women and are/were great wives and mothers. Two of them are/were kooks, and two of them were/are lousy wives [one took off and married an Italian and now lives in Italy - but in all fairness, the brother was no prize either]

Rainwater

Jan 23, 2013
Oye Chica will run this city NYC belongs to us Dominicans, Puerto Ricans wish they could be us and Mexican women try to bite our style. If this men want to get with us they have to pay, and none of that salon, Kentucky, minutos para tu celular, dinero para Jumbo etc they have to come much harder. If these MF think they can get with one of us fine ass Dominicans for free they got another thing coming.

Holy canolli! I've been doing it all wrong!!! I'll put on 6" platforms and blonde extensions and flirt with anyone who offers to buy me Kentucky!!! All those horses, all that bluegrass!!!

(I figured it out: JMB is workshopping his stand-up act, opening at Teatro Guloya on March 15.

...t's the only way my brain can process his philosophy).

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Holy canolli! I've been doing it all wrong!!! I'll put on 6" platforms and blonde extensions and flirt with anyone who offers to buy me Kentucky!!! All those horses, all that bluegrass!!!

(I figured it out: JMB is workshopping his stand-up act, opening at Teatro Guloya on March 15.

Try red extension blonde will be make you look cheap unless that is what you are going for then it's Pollo Rey instead of Kentucky. After that its off to the nearest Cabana for that 2 to 3 hours special they advertise outside.

P.S. Don't ever say I never helped you out.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
I agree. Not only gringos but many folks believe that the wealthy within the capital outstrip the poor. You only have to go half a mile from the presidential palace to see grinding poverty. The DR is a massively poor nation with types of poverty you would never see generally within the USA. You can point to isolated cases but overall the US poor have a lifestyle that no poor Dominican could ever imagine having. Women on WIC up in NYC live better than the so called middle class in the DR.

You can notice the grinding poverty within the DR by just going to any poor Dominican's home and noticing the lack of anything inside the fridge. That's if they have a functional fridge at all and not some burnt out carcass of a fridge to give the appearance of a fridge. Even if they have something inside you will notice the lack of any name brand commercial products like Nutella, Borden's milk, Kellogg's cornflakes, Chef-boy-ardee spaghetti, Wonderbread, Dannon's yogurt, on and on. The DR poor do not have these things.

The lack thereof is truly pitiful. The DR economy can not provide for its citizens the type of employment that would allow any citizen to enjoy any of these name brand goods. And before some of you harp on how all of these are bad for your health, many of these products have no preservatives or chemicals. I did my research on it. Even if some of them did have some of those naughty ingredients the fact that Dominicans can't afford them by and large is a testament to how incredibly poor the DR is. Trust me, all the DR poor dream of living in NYC.

Great point!!! More proof that even the DR rich aren't that rich by other standards. The way that economic levels are assigned within the DR would not qualify the same within the USA. What you have is a reclassification of the DR poor as middle. If they didn't do that, the DR would not have a true middle class at all. The DR scarcely has any true middle class to speak of and the poverty within the DR is comparable to medieval standards. I've told many of my friends in Miami that the poor in the DR live worse than the dogs in Miami.

I don't mean this as a derogatory insult to the DR poor but as a fact. I've seen people at Publix buying gourmet dog food for their dogs. The DR poor eat such basic staples that eating is not a delectable culinary experience as it is for me and you but it is just a means of subsistence living. It is truly pathetic. And remember I am touching only on the food element. If I were to write on all other facets of living, I'd have to write a book on it. The DR poor are so disadvantaged in terms of quality of life as compared to their American counterparts, it is no wonder that they want to live in NYC. Only a brain dead moron or a Chip apologist would choose otherwise.

Amen brother!!! I could not have written it better myself. The best writing comes out when it is passionately written. The DR poor and so called middle class give an appearance of having but there is nothing behind the curtains. The Wizard of Oz is the main theme that runs throughout the DR. I love the way you put it. Cellphones with no minutes on them-LOL love that one, computers with only facebook on it-hahaha, cars with no gasoline in them-I couldn't have said it better myself.

These are not condemnations of the Dominican populace. These are truths. I am Dominican but I am not going to whitewash the reality of a nation that lives in abject poverty. It is a nation where the priorities are all screwed up and a gov't where the national debt and the means to expand it are the only true means of expanding the economy. As long as the credit spigots are on, they grow. It better never come done because then it will truly be the endgame for the DR.

Oouch, that's hitting below the belt, bro. I like to look at as if it were an equation. All must balance out. The wealthy nations have all the means to live a life that very few live on planet Earth. The problem is romantic love within the context of a family unit. It is lacking and it is quite difficult to find it in the USA. If you want that loving housewife who will cook, raise your kids and feel indebted to you in a way that satisfies your social needs, then the USA will be a very difficult place to find that.

On that point, nations like the DR have something valuable to offer. They can satisfy the social, sexual and romantic needs of those from the wealthy nations. In turn those from the privileged nations can give the financial and economic assistance that women in the DR desperately need. The equation balances out and if all parties are honest with each other, loyal to one another it works out wonderfully. It's a win-win situation.

Thank you O/C your insight is refreshing. I was only trying to say about the rich or upper class Dominican, don't drive around with you nose in the air just because you drive a Lexus, BMW, or Benz and at the end of the week you tell you maid "can I pay you next with because I don't have the money now" or pay some homeless person to wash your car on George Washington for 50 pesos with dirty ass water they get from the street or try to get some idiot to invest in some Ponzi scheme to keep up their lavish lifestyle.

All of these rich Dominicans have poor family members all over DR, and do you think they lift a finger to help them , hell no. The last thing rich people want to do is acknowledge their less fortunate family members, and some of you say the Dominicans look out for their family please. They will have gringos in their home way before they invite some of their poor cousins from Bani to Naco or Bella Vista for dinner.

I am not impressed with a Dominican driving a Porsche 911 in Santo Domingo because I know that same person can't find it in his heart to pay his maid and Gardner enough money to put food on their table on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2011
I am not impressed with a Dominican driving a Porsche 911 in Santo Domingo because I know that same person can't find it in his heart to pay his maid and Gardner enough money to put food on their table on a regular basis.

Maybe it's a mistake anywhere to be impressed by what a person drives?

Rainwater

Jan 23, 2013
Try red extension blonde will be make you look cheap unless that is what you are going for then it's Pollo Rey instead of Kentucky. After that its off to the nearest Cabana for that 2 to 3 hours special they advertise outside.

P.S. Don't ever say I never helped you out.

Thanks! But I'll only put on the red extensions for Chef-boy-ar-dee, Borden's milk and Wonderbread!

~om~

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010

Rainwater; pay jmb no never mind (he is our in house bragger) but....6" heels...wow, and blond extension.. too..you are hired.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
All of these rich Dominicans have poor family members all over DR, and do you think they lift a finger to help them , hell no. The last thing rich people want to do is acknowledge their less fortunate family members, and some of you say the Dominicans look out for their family please.

Everyone in the DR has a less fortunate family member, but that doesn't mean no one has ever tried to helped them. Sometimes even brothers and sisters make choices that take them through different paths. I know people who went to the university and were able to get good jobs while their brothers just didn't finish school and have a bunch of kids from different women.
Even if you want to help people, sometimes you can't make much of a difference if they're not willing to help themselves!

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Everyone in the DR has a less fortunate family member, but that doesn't mean no one has ever tried to helped them. Sometimes even brothers and sisters make choices that take them through different paths. I know people who went to the university and were able to get good jobs while their brothers just didn't finish school and have a bunch of kids from different women.
Even if you want to help people, sometimes you can't make much of a difference if they're not willing to help themselves!

I agree with you 100% but understand there is a price you pay when you take this route, and the price is prostitution, sanky panky, shoe shine boys, and a island filled with gringos looking for their next piece of ass.

You know what happen to me today at work? CNN was playing the story about the senator in NJ and one of my co worker said" hey the Dominican Republic isn't that where you wife is JMB773? One more black eye for the Dominican Republic.

Tell A29 why did this Senator choose you country over the other countries to have sex with women for money? You think my ex wife made the choice to not have options in life?

Dominicans and Haitians are tired, hungry, and desperate, for change in both countries. You make it sound like if you study and work hard you can improve you living situation no matter your background.

I go to Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, and Dominican Republic quite often and out of the 4 DR is in the worst shape by far.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Very true. Anywhere you go.

Rainwater; pay jmb no never mind (he is our in house bragger) but....6" heels...wow, and blond extension.. too..you are hired.
Did not see this one LOL You want to see bragging? I will show you bragging:

I lived in DR for 75 yrs so I know what I am talking about I came here in 1921

I pay 1000usd a month for my light bill

I pay 2500usd a month for food

I am married to a Dominican woman

I do not wear shorts or sandals EVER

I hang out with the "right" Dominicans

I do not give PN, Politur, AMET a dime when they need lunch money

I know a general in PN so nobody ever bother me

I do not know people from the barrio

I live in Santiago

I speak Spanish

I only know and hang out with educated Dominicans

I love Dominican people

I have a maid

I am the only father my wife's kids know because Dominican men are not real fathers

I have a cedula and a Dominican bank account

I have improved some Dominicans life because I moved here.

I shop at Jumbo, La Sirena

I have a car

and last but not least: I am a gringo and I FIT IN

btw porkman you do not brag, but if you ever decide to don't worry about the list above, just remember 4 words

JMB773 is my friend;)

Feb 15, 2005
You know that even if these teens wanted to go to school, it costs money to go, money for the class and simple books. Who is going to give them money to go everytime? Granma? Mom? Brother? In DR it's really "you're on your own but we're a family environment" more times than not. As a poster mention before me, I agree.
So who's going to help? So many decent woman/mother look for survival in a provider. That's ok.
But the problem lies when their heads get too big and want to get spoiled, then they start to complain/argue/cry to get what they want. Then blow their man's head off sexually as gratitude when they get it. THIS is the poison combination fellas. This combination has dragged many many men under or have left serious scars.

Some men don't give a **** if they cry and bitch, although it's hard for some, but it's an primary antidote for a Domicana's love poison.
Other's give comfort but no more than that, no money to spend on herself or for her family nor allowing her to complain about bull****. It's" if you don't stop your bull****, I will prefer that you leave and find a better provider, I rather be alone or in other company but yours". They will realize how good she has it and how there are thousands of women that would want her spot. This is the better immediate solution, applied when you've been tested.
If you apply these antidotes, you can overcome her crying and fighting game, with very little bull****.
You'll live more in control and therefore more comfortable. If you get this, a Dominican women can be an incredible ride but you ALWAYS to have cut the bull**** attitude, cause some never stop.

Last edited:

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I agree with you 100% but understand there is a price you pay when you take this route, and the price is prostitution, sanky panky, shoe shine boys, and a island filled with gringos looking for their next piece of ass.

I'll partly agree with you, yes it is sad that so many come to this country to take advantage of the sex trade, but I do not see how this relates to the selection you chose to quote in reply.

You know what happen to me today at work? CNN was playing the story about the senator in NJ and one of my co worker said" hey the Dominican Republic isn't that where you wife is JMB773? One more black eye for the Dominican Republic.

This is not a black eye for the Dominican Republic, it is a hit for him, this is nothing to do with where he chose to do what he did, but the fact he did what he did.

Tell A29 why did this Senator choose you country over the other countries to have sex with women for money? You think my ex wife made the choice to not have options in life?

We do not know why he chose to come here to have sex for money, anyone can do that anywhere, prostitution is not exclusive to DR, you know that.
As for your wife, no one asks to be born, what I get from your thought on men here is that you managed to come over and take advantage of her sad prospects. Get her pregnant and then abandon them both, I am not having a dig, I am merely pointing out that your generalization here has to include yourself. You came, you spunked up, added to the problem and then left.

Dominicans and Haitians are tired, hungry, and desperate, for change in both countries. You make it sound like if you study and work hard you can improve you living situation no matter your background.

For the most part you are correct, but a change in attitude would do as much good as anything. Like I have said before, this lack of planning really restricts a life for the future, living day to day can not prepare for anything.

I go to Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, and Dominican Republic quite often and out of the 4 DR is in the worst shape by far.

Then why do you not help your daughter and get her out if this place is so pathetic. It hasn't changed that much since you were content to play about and add to the problems by providing the country with another single mother and fatherless child. Why do you not feel enough of this family commitment you talk about and spend all your time here,rather than 3 other countries where your daughter isn't, or do you have children there also?

I'm not going to go round in circles with you tonight, just wanted to bring this to your attention.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
jmb is my friend...I dont brag (too much) cuz i have nothing to brag about. I am not a gringo, and women always wanted me for my money (kind of). And yes you are right many times. Born and raised in havana, where things were simpler and uncomplicated, I always stick to my latinas and done well by it. Keep up the good work and if i ever get into a jam I will member to drop your name (see if it do me good)

Status
Not open for further replies.