I do not give PN, Politur, AMET a dime when they need lunch money

I know a general in PN so nobody ever bother me

I do not know people from the barrio

I live in Santiago

I speak Spanish

I only know and hang out with educated Dominicans

I love Dominican people

I have a maid

I am the only father my wife's kids know because Dominican men are not real fathers

I have a cedula and a Dominican bank account

I have improved some Dominicans life because I moved here.

I shop at Jumbo, La Sirena

I have a car

and last but not least: I am a gringo and I FIT IN

btw porkman you do not brag, but if you ever decide to don't worry about the list above, just remember 4 words

JMB773 is my friend;)
Jmb....you forgot just one more in that list of yours.

I came...and I (single handed) improved the dominican race...for ever.:speechles:speechles:speechles:laugh:

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
I agree with you 100% but understand there is a price you pay when you take this route, and the price is prostitution, sanky panky, shoe shine boys, and a island filled with gringos looking for their next piece of ass.

You know what happen to me today at work? CNN was playing the story about the senator in NJ and one of my co worker said" hey the Dominican Republic isn't that where you wife is JMB773? One more black eye for the Dominican Republic.

Tell A29 why did this Senator choose you country over the other countries to have sex with women for money? You think my ex wife made the choice to not have options in life?

Dominicans and Haitians are tired, hungry, and desperate, for change in both countries. You make it sound like if you study and work hard you can improve you living situation no matter your background.

I go to Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, and Dominican Republic quite often and out of the 4 DR is in the worst shape by far.

Gee JMB, I don't know why this senator chose the DR. You and other guys who are into mongering in Latin America should know!

Look, my mother was a teacher and she would work in one school in the morning and at another one in the afternoon; Sometimes she would tutor other people's kids at home or teach in the evenings at a Liceo. She would often take me to her classes and I'd sit in the back and would feel so proud of her and how much the students loved her. She was a beautiful and still young woman back then and could have easily used the fact that she was a single mother with couple of kids to support as excuse to choose the easy road. But she did not!

I know ladies who work as housekeepers on different shifts and different homes to feed their children. They could also be doing other things.

I know other ladies who used to live in what you would call a shack, and whose families couldn't even afford a motorcycle, and now they're doctors, dentists, lawyers, and have a nice life, all through studying and their hardwork and NO GRINGO.

Do you really think that for all women in the DR, prostitution is the only solution? Do you really think that all women are just willing to marry an ugly gringo for money? Many women have very little options but others are just lazy and others actually enjoy the lifestyle.

As for helping relatives out, sometimes you get a relative a job and they don't want it because they want something bigger. Sometimes you offer to help with college and they dont want that, you enroll them in English classes and they drop out; Sometimes you hire them to work for you but they try to take advantage or do lousy things on purpose. My mother onced offered a relative to pay for university expenses and he told her that he didn't want to go and that they didn't like studying. These are all choices! Some people receive help and actually do something with their lives.

The only help that is always and 100% appreciated in the DR is free cash!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Women Don't Make "Good Wives"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND, men make worse husbands!
Dominican women do, however, make GREAT Sex Partners!
AND, from what I'm told, so do Dominican men!
It's just for every hour you spend having sex, you have to spend 23 trying to have a relationship, and they/we/nobody is very good at that!
Besides, the most expensive sex you will ever have is with you wife!
Marriage is not a natural state.
It was invented by "man" to protect their children.
Dominican men seem to be very happy without a wife.
They do, however, like "Other men's wives", who are enjoying other wives men at the same time.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
AND, men make worse husbands!
Dominican women do, however, make GREAT Sex Partners!
AND, from what I'm told, so do Dominican men!
It's just for every hour you spend having sex, you have to spend 23 trying to have a relationship, and they/we/nobody is very good at that!
Besides, the most expensive sex you will ever have is with you wife!
Marriage is not a natural state.
It was invented by "man" to protect their children.
Dominican men seem to be very happy without a wife.
They do, however, like "Other men's wives", who are enjoying other wives men at the same time.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

cc It is interesting you mentioned that marriage was to protect children and not a natural state and yes the most expensive sex you will have is with your wife..however never had an interest in other man's wife. Some times you are wise beyond your years,,and yes dominicanas are great s. partners from what i am told.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
you might have to wait till February 31th to get your answer lol:laugh:

hahahahaha

Sooooo, do Dominicanas make good wives?

We may never know......................

over and out

CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.