Do Dominican women make good wives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Poor people??? Do you know how much the average Dominican woman makes in DR? You think the DR is wealthy country? You got taken for a ride because you call the Dominican Republic home. Yeah a gringo married to a Latin woman and decided to call her country home, not many of you in the world LOL

Yes I know all this, but this does not mean we need to lower our standards because the country has many poor people, delinquents and corruption, unlike you seem to have done when you married a Dominican woman and she was so into you it lasted all of 8 months, lol, Mr 'I know Dominican Women hahaha!! FFS, you are part of the failure rate here, not me. And as for the ride? I don't think I was the one taken for a ride here my friend. We are bringing our child up together, how many douches have come and donated sperm to the poverty and then ran away and spunked up some other barrio rat down mexico, lol Get with the program!

People in DR know JMB773 is not some clown a$$ brother calling another man's woman his wife. People see me fly in and fly out in less then a week, because I am not there to wear a polo shirt and fit in. I have repeated this a million times I AM NOT ATTRACTED to Dominican women why is this so hard to grasp. A Dominican woman can't turn me down because I am not into them. I love Japanese women and women from the Middle East and they are totally different then you average Dominicana.

Really, that is exactly the story I make of your 8 month marriage, funny, I was thinking exactly that. Yes, mongers fly in and out in a week, that is what people see, and probably think of you. You are not attracted to Dominican women? why did you marry one and have a child with one? I have already told you I will introduce you to some educated women in the capital who will laugh your a$$ out of the ballpark with this kind of talk, it comes across very odd from an adult, more like the words of a 15 year old adolescent imo (am I close?). And yes there are many beautiful women from around the world, great.

Giveadog I do not want your Dominican women so relax you are a better husband then me I was in DR the United Kingdom should be very proud of you for being a good husband to a Dominican woman.

Oh boy, I'm so glad, you and your wisdom are such a threat to the male species and our women. I don't think my country judges me, again you seem to be proun to judging people through thier nationality, which is odd to say the least.

btw I do not get women because of what have, I get them because of what I don't have. A man with a second and third place mentality.

This is not what you previously said, and to be honest I think by now we all know you don't get any women, this is why all the bravado and BS talk, it stinks because it is bull$hit.

Spending more then a week in Santo Domingo are for people trying to find some meaning in a life that they are not happy with. Noise, trash, BS, humidity,horny gringos and gringas sounds like a hell of a vacation.

You think too much, stop, it is obviously damaging your brain.
No offense, but I am predicting you are not yet 21 years old, if you are then grow the fk up and start acting like an adult, not a character from some teenage dreamers comic strip.

Dec 26, 2011
If a woman believes that I am great because of what is around my wrist that is a knock on her parents not me. If they raised a woman she would not be flirting with me because of my worldly possessions.

Makes more sense.

Dec 26, 2011
I agree about smelling good- amazing, even- JMB. I believe in that. But beyond that, if you make it clear that you're not materialistic and that you don't want a materialistic partner, that goes a long way towards keeping the wrong ones away. My ex-wife never came at me with "yo necesito", neither does my current gf. They both have an excellent work ethic. A man knows what his woman needs without her having to ask and he knows when and how to best meet those needs. I'd reply quickly to a "yo necesito" with a "te equivocaste".

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Did you guys ever see that movie "Blood Diamond" remember when he called the woman after being shot and said "I am right where I am suppose to be" I also am right where I suppose to be.

Giveadog I can tell you are a man that enjoys classes, in your eyes upper class people are the BEST and lower class people are scum. What is your homeland again?

I married my wife because who she is and I left her because who she is, do you think my wife divorced me, no I left her not because she is Dominican. I left because I no longer wanted to married and I missed my family in the USA.

Okay you think Dominican women make good wives I don't, am I wrong just because your right. Stay in DR stay with wife I doubt the people in the UK even know that your gone or care that your gone.

btw Beside on DR1 where does it get you marrying a Dominican and having knowledge of what goes on in the streets of Santo Domingo? You are a man with a wife from a 3rd world country how much effort did that take? Breathing requires more effort then finding a woman in DR to marry when you are from a 1st country.

Just so you know when I want to see beautiful women I go a couple of blocks east to Michigan Ave here in Chicago and Washington DC your problem is your country does not have a LA, Miami, Atlanta, NYC, Houston, Dallas, Charlotte, San Diego, San Francisco, New Orleans, Denver,Philadelphia,Boston etc. Sorry hermano but your country is not known for beautiful women, so Santo Domingo is your only hope because you have no shot in the USA.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Did you guys ever see that movie "Blood Diamond" remember when he called the woman after being shot and said "I am right where I am suppose to be" I also am right where I suppose to be.

Yeh, he was about to be killed while stranded on the side of a mountain, he didn't have any options.

Giveadog I can tell you are a man that enjoys classes, in your eyes upper class people are the BEST and lower class people are scum. What is your homeland again?

No, class and finances mean nothing to me in terms of a persons make up. I simply do not hang out with gutter barrio crap in my life anywhere, why would I change that for here. There is a difference between being poor and being scum, a woman who would sell her child (as you mentioned yours would) is obviously not a very classy person, and I know classy people who have nothing,it's not about money. You've been fishing in the sewer my friend, don't be bitter with the rest of DR coz you're a mug!

I married my wife because who she is and I left her because who she is, do you think my wife divorced me, no I left her not because she is Dominican. I left because I no longer wanted to married and I missed my family in the USA.

Not surprising, you don't strike me as the kind of guy who puts a lot of thought into what he's doing or saying.

Okay you think Dominican women make good wives I don't, am I wrong just because your right.

You are wrong in the context you claim all Dominican women are the same, yes, you are wrong.

Stay in DR stay with wife I doubt the people in the UK even know that your gone or care that your gone.

Are we back to the teenager mentality again? No, you are correct I haven't lived in the UK full time for over 17 years, I doubt anyone does miss me or even remember who I am.

btw Beside on DR1 where does it get you marrying a Dominican and having knowledge of what goes on in the streets of Santo Domingo? You are a man with a wife from a 3rd world country how much effort did that take? Breathing requires more effort then finding a woman in DR to marry when you are from a 1st country.

There you go again,judging people by your own gutter level standards. Sorry buddy, you are in need of that growing up I mentioned, you seem to know very little about life.

Just so you know when I want to see beautiful women I go a couple of blocks east to Michigan Ave here in Chicago and Washington DC your problem is your country does not have a LA, Miami, Atlanta, NYC, Houston, Dallas, Charlotte, San Diego, San Francisco, New Orleans, Denver,Philadelphia,Boston etc. Sorry hermano but your country is not known for beautiful women, so Santo Domingo is your only hope because you have no shot in the USA.

I close my case, teenagers playing adults on the internet. Haha, thanks for clarifying that for us!

Dec 26, 2011
The effort involved in a relationship with a woman- Dominican or otherwise- isn't about "landing" her. It's about appreciating her, understanding her, challenging her, all the while accepting her. And ultimately seeing her like she's never been seen before. Wanting her more today than the day you first met. None of that just happens. It's a life-long project.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
The effort involved in a relationship with a woman- Dominican or otherwise- isn't about "landing" her. It's about appreciating her, understanding her, challenging her, all the while accepting her. And ultimately seeing her like she's never been seen before. Wanting her more today than the day you first met. None of that just happens. It's a life-long project.

I agree,and if the person does not reciprocate, if nothing is being given in return,it's not worth it.

Dec 26, 2011
I agree,and if the person does not reciprocate if nothing is being given in return,it's not worth it.

True. On the other hand, it's been said that the love you experience is the love you feel towards your partner. In other words, you can't really lose when you love with all you have(not talking about money). And if it ends, you'll never have to regret not giving more of yourself to the relationship.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Giveadog have you ever heard me refer to any human being as "trash"or crap?and you call me the teenager. I do not think Americans make good wives or Indian, Japanese, or any other women on the planet I am not into wives, but that is me.

Giveadog I do not need a female shadow with me unless they are my daughters, nieces, sisters, or my mother. They are most important women in my life. Girlfriends and wives come and go but my family is 4 life and that is why so many women enjoy my company because of my overwhelming love for the women in my family.

You take care of strangers and I will take care of my family now we are both to men that take care of women, the only difference is my family loves me if I only have 5usd in my pocket yours NOT SO MUCH.

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
That's why the standard romance movie is so damn dumb. It ends with them getting married or even at getting engaged, but the marrying is just the start.
Der Fish

And in fairy tales,they lived happily ever after.Wait a minute....That's exactly what it is,a fairy tale!:laugh:

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
What makes you think my family in DR don't have money?

Anyway, I'm not going around in circles with you trying to point out where you are going wrong.
You start by telling us all how successful you are, nice suits, nice jewelery/watches whatever on your wrist, big SUV and worldly possessions. Then continue to tell us how you need a $5000 load from your mother and sister to buy your daughter from your ex wife. I think it is obvious you are full of sh1t, and sniffing pritstick or something in your bedroom.

Lets leave it there, my work here is done,

good luck big boy X

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
True. On the other hand, it's been said that the love you experience is the love you feel towards your partner. In other words, you can't really lose when you love with all you have(not talking about money). And if it ends, you'll never have to regret not giving more of yourself to the relationship.

But that would be unrequited love,that's not a good feeling.We are always in search of someone to love
and who will love us in return.

Feb 15, 2005
Do Dominicanas make good wives? Personal observation.

Lower economic classes
It appears that the majority like the strong, no non-sense type provider. If you run your home with one voice and a good steady provider, you can be in heaven. Seems the women here admire this trait. But if you flinch because they get angry, you're life will be miserable.

Middle -Upper classes
I think that with every generation it's getting harder to distinguish if it's more just about status. That's especially true with middle and upper classes. If you're a "gringo" lawyer, doctor, or successful business man, you're good here. The issue is that many transplanted "gringos" don't fit that description.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2003
right enough. dominican have a certain childish honesty to stare at something new and different to them. but there is no hatred there. if one stands out they will be looked at and there may be some finger pointing but all because the person is out of the ordinary and that attracts attention. i have never met with a negative reaction towards a person who is visually different.

What you call a certain childish honesty is viewed by many educated and traveled Dominicans as ignorant, uneducated, offensive, stupid, asinine behavior. When I lived in the DR I'd call out many a Dominican for behaving so stupidly especially when it concerned the physically and mentally disabled.

That childish honesty is reprehensible when it concerns as I mentioned those who are physically, mentally disabled. I don't find that particular Dominican trait to be anything that makes Dominicans unique. It just plain sucks.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
What makes you think my family in DR don't have money?

Anyway, I'm not going around in circles with you trying to point out where you are going wrong.
You start by telling us all how successful you are, nice suits, nice jewelery/watches whatever on your wrist, big SUV and worldly possessions. Then continue to tell us how you need a $5000 load from your mother and sister to buy your daughter from your ex wife. I think it is obvious you are full of sh1t, and sniffing pritstick or something in your bedroom.

Lets leave it there, my work here is done,

good luck big boy X
I never said I needed money from my family, but I was just showing you the love and commitment my family will have for their niece and grand daughter. I see you have no clue what a strong family is and what they are willing to do for one another.

Look I do not need to prove anything to you I do not look up to you because your from England like your family in DR need to because you put food on the table and cloths on their back. Some of you gringos kill me with " come to Santo Domingo and I will show you some upper class people" how lame does this sound and I read it so many times. You are a gringo that puts food on the table period.

Do I think you family has money in DR sure I do because the DR is a rich wealthy country in your eyes because you ignore the poverty in DR when it is every where. You are not an expat in Mexico or Panama because these places are where the money is at. There is not a Trump Tower Santo Domingo because nobody in the DR can afford 1 bed 1.5 bath condo for 600,000usd like in Panama City, so Big Donald did not waste his time.

You are a piece of work talking about a city full of malls, but no customers, cell phones with no minutes on them, ATM's with no money in them,people with no future, cars with no gas in them, computers with Facebook and only Facebook on the screen, homes with no lights, classrooms with no knowledge in them, a presidential palace with no President inside, policemen that do not police, teachers that do not teach, doctors that do not heal, etc.

You are right dog I am very poor your family in DR has way more money then mine here in the USA. I flip burgers for a living LOL I have question can you come up with 20,000usd ? Since you family is so rich send me it.

Giveadog no matter what you call me or how you feel about the only MAN who cared about you enough to say this: At the end of the day when that clock reads 11:59 you will always be a man that needed to borrow another man's country to find a family and no matter how nice you are or how good you are to your wife, her family, friends and the people of the Dominican Republic will always see you as a man that needed the DR to find a wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.