Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: *** Appliance, Furniture & Stuff Pricing ***

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the replies.  I just noticed all of those typos that I sent. This browser I'm using skips frames when I type. Thanks again for the responses.

Toma un buen día!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi I'm Moses, just arrived here in Santo Domingo from Dallas, Texas. I found that at the moment La Sirena has the best deal on a 24,000 BTU 220V split unit air conditioner with installation for 32k pesos. Seems like there are some good choices on washers and dryers on corotos, mercado libre and la pulga. They're easy enough to repair and repairs are supper cheap here. If you can't find a handy man that does repairs the Radiocentro has a repair shop but I believe you have to take the unit in. They're located off 27 in Santo Domingo, like 4 blocks from Caribe Tours. Also, I've been shopping heavily for a small pick up truck. I have qualifieda few great deals as I have mechanical experience. If you're looking for one, I don't mind passing on the info at no charge. Most are here in Santo Domingo but the best deals are elsewhere. My range is about $8k U.S. or about $450k pesos for 2007-2009 model Isuzu, Mazda, Ford Sport Trac, and a couple generic Jap knock offs. Ill just pass on the link so you can see the advertisement yourself
    I've already driven and checked out a few.
    Last edited by AlterEgo; 09-28-2017 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Removed contact info

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516