*** Appliance, Furniture & Stuff Pricing ***

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Every ad I post relates to Santo Domingo. All these ads are available in the local news papers, most of them in the FREE Diario Libre.

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
Thank you for this info!! We're trying to learn Spanish and how many pesos to the US dollar, so these ads are so useful!
Susan

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
Can you tell me the name of the store that has the wooden outdoor furniture please? I can't read it even when I increase the size. It just gets too blurry to be readable. I don't think I can order from there but when I make it down there I would like to visit them while shopping. I understand they are in Santo Domingo as well, yes? Thank you!!

Heather

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
I honestly wish there were places like this on the north coast. I don't suppose they have an order department that takes orders over the phone for delivery around the island? Thanks for the store name.

H

:disappoin:disappoin

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
where can i buy a dishwasher in santo domingo and at what price thanks

This thread is not for those types of questions.

I suggest you start a new thread and be VERY specific.

We have many types of dishwashers here, brands etc etc etc.....

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hi Robert I was hoping you can help me out with dishwashers and mattresses.

sunshine73

Sorry, you'll need to post on the board.

This thread is not for requests, looking for etc.

My OP:

This is a thread so people can post about pricing, location, deals etc. When I get the chance, I will also post scans/photos from the newspapers.

Chit chat will be deleted, so don't waste your time, start a new thread for that. This should be like the "Exchange Rate" thread.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
PriceSmart Santo Domingo Phillips flat screen TV 42 inch RD$50,000 1 left only.

This info courtesy of JDSauser who telephoned me with it earlier today from SD which is why he can't post it himself. Apologies Robert if this isn't correct place for it.

mjm247

Dec 21, 2008
Digital cameras???

A friend of mine who lives in DR wants me to send him some digital cameras or other electronics that he would be able to sell in DR for a profit. He's struggling with a low paying factory job and I'm also not much able to help him since I've been out of work (and not eligible for unemployment) for about 2 months.

He claims that the markup is HUGE on electronics in particular. I found that to be true when I visited, but I was just observing, not paying very close attention. I wanted to send a few cameras that I would buy here from $60 to maybe $90, but only if he would be able to make enough from each sale to make it worth it. Maybe a different electronic item would be better? Anyone have ideas? The person we would send it with is leaving later this week. A catalog from DR showing digital cameras would be terrific! He lives in the Zona Oriental (Tres Brazos) in Santo Domingo Este... most folks he would be selling it to would go to the MegaCentro to buy such items normally.

Many thanks!!!