100% Dominican, no Venus blood here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Mira!

She turned off the bold. She's definitely calming down.

Why is everyone so impatient?

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
I don't think she is as educated as she thinks she is. Didn't she say that she lived in the United States??? If I wrote English like that here in Canada I would fail out of every class I was taking.

The Bold taken off is really nice, but why doesn't she just make a web page with a link and just put a link that way we can "choose" wether we want to read the background information. Now that would be smart.

CrissColon: Just wondering if Mariconaso is the same thing as maricon, I was taught the second, don't know wether I spelt it correct, but to pronounce it like that??

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I think you are all jealous of her because she is white and beautiful as opposed to all of you, black and ugly.
Now do I get to win her heart?
AZB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
AZB said:
I think you are all jealous of her because she is white and beautiful as opposed to all of you, black and ugly.
Now do I get to win her heart?
AZB

I'm black and ugly? I thought I was just ugly :confused: I need a new mirror

Shelby Stokes

Oct 13, 2004
Just 1 Question

Janice Again said:
Why would I be upset over the opinions of people with limited intellect and in-ability to socialize with their equals?

You know why my hair is covering my face? I'm impressed but let me make sure that your assumption is correct: It's a natural phenomena, we call it sea breeze, you might experience it if you take a cruise.

I believe I can another to the list of "I can only succeed with poor uneducated desperate women."

Janice

It is fair to note that when engaged in a converstion, man and woman, you would want that the two of you are fairly adept at following the course of all topics. I agree with you there Janice. I, as a man, do desire the stimulating thoughts of a woman and yes she must possess a charming personality, witty humor and good education. The one one question that I have is this.

If I find a woman like that in the DR and she happens to be an outrageously, I mean like make every Peter hard kinda FINE- you know P.H.A.T. (P***Y, Hips, A** and T****S or Pretty Hot and Tempting, beautiful would you think I am after only the "poor uneducated desperate women"?

Off the subject, Could someone get the girl with all the mouth a doughnut? I think that she is shaken from being 110 lbs.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Shelby Stokes said:
It is fair to note that when engaged in a converstion, man and woman, you would want that the two of you are fairly adept at following the course of all topics. I agree with you there Janice. I, as a man, do desire the stimulating thoughts of a woman and yes she must possess a charming personality, witty humor and good education. The one one question that I have is this.

If I find a woman like that in the DR and she happens to be an outrageously, I mean like make every Peter hard kinda FINE- you know P.H.A.T. (P***Y, Hips, A** and T****S or Pretty Hot and Tempting, beautiful would you think I am after only the "poor uneducated desperate women"?

Off the subject, Could someone get the girl with all the mouth a doughnut? I think that she is shaken from being 110 lbs.

Oh God, please don't try to resurrect Janice...she's gone from the board since 2002.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You have to wonder why BlondeDominican picked 2002 threads? Aren't the new ones just as boring? Or was she looking for CC's comments?

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
You have to wonder why BlondeDominican picked 2002 threads? Aren't the new ones just as boring? Or was she looking for CC's comments?

She just started, and she was posting late at night. Maybe she fell asleep and isn't finished with us yet!

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
AZB,
You (and Robert) are one of the few "extranjeros" that have learned to truly integrate into the wider DR scheme of things.

BlondeDominican,
Slow down dear; you are not the only blonde, educated, Dominican. You are not the 1st, you are not the last. But it is good to know that you are out there and doing well. Thanks for standing up against the norm. There are folks around here insisting on your non-existence, so it is refreshing that you should get a bit upset.

Criss,
Your mastery of cynicism is sometimes misconstrued as bona-fide mysogyny; we know that its just raw, but enjoyable, nihilism... I'm not sure if that's a compliment.

cheers,
- Tordok

***Musiqueen; re your challenge; When I was young I did not know any different than from what you see in Robert's gracious picture of the contestants.... :bandit:

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Tordok said:
Criss,
Your mastery of cynicism is sometimes misconstrued as bona-fide mysogyny; we know that its just raw, but enjoyable, nihilism... I'm not sure if that's a compliment.

That's a cool compliment. A little highbrow, but also creative. First time I've seen Criss's style summarized so aptly.

Status
Not open for further replies.