Back from Sosua, wowwwwwwwwwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
You guys that rant and rave about the girls of Sosua being so beautiful. You are lucky no one stabbed you with a knife, or drugged you and stole your lap top and robbed you. I love a beautiful girl here and she has great friends and relatives, but she is not one of them. Most of the street girls start out because they are poor with kids, and see no way out. They end up with some asshole pimp running them and teaching them to rob fools like you. They despise you to the core for the most part. Don't kid yourself. You are a fool. I was once a fool so I can talk. I am glad you had a good week. It was probably easier to take money from you than to steal it. So you got off lucky.

all you guys who claim you have all these great non hooker girls should not put people down for enjoying different things in sosua.not everyone who comes to sosua is looking for a wife.most guys have girls back home and come down here to just relax and have a good time. most guys come to sosua knowing what these girls are about but just enjoy a good vacation of stress relief with a local girl.not to many guys are stupid and fall for one of the sosua girls.yes it happens,but most guys wake up when they board the plane back home.but a few do turn in to western union boyfriends.and for all you so called real dominican girlfriend guys,all you guys know you made dumb choices when you were newbies.

Reactions: mancunian

swooperman

Oct 10, 2007
Cool and reasonable point

all you guys who claim you have all these great non hooker girls should not put people down for enjoying different things in sosua.not everyone who comes to sosua is looking for a wife.most guys have girls back home and come down here to just relax and have a good time. most guys come to sosua knowing what these girls are about but just enjoy a good vacation of stress relief with a local girl.not to many guys are stupid and fall for one of the sosua girls.yes it happens,but most guys wake up when they board the plane back home.but a few do turn in to western union boyfriends.and for all you so called real dominican girlfriend guys,all you guys know you made dumb choices when you were newbies.

It was all the wwwwws in Wowwwwwww that made me offer my 2 cents

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
yea your right about that. a few to many wwwwwwwwws. but we all proboly used all those wwwwwwwws our first time in sosua.

DominicanBilly

Mar 9, 2005
harborviewcondos.4t.com
You guys that rant and rave about the girls of Sosua being so beautiful. You are lucky no one stabbed you with a knife, or drugged you and stole your lap top and robbed you. I love a beautiful girl here and she has great friends and relatives, but she is not one of them. Most of the street girls start out because they are poor with kids, and see no way out. They end up with some asshole pimp running them and teaching them to rob fools like you. They despise you to the core for the most part. Don't kid yourself. You are a fool. I was once a fool so I can talk. I am glad you had a good week. It was probably easier to take money from you than to steal it. So you got off lucky.

You are the fool. What do you mean by saying "You are lucky no one stabbed you with a knife, or drugged you and stole your lap top and robbed you". I've been living here since 1992 and that is a ridiculous statement. It happens more often in Toronto or New York than here.

Reactions: badpiece33

b.batista

Feb 21, 2008
You are the fool. What do you mean by saying "You are lucky no one stabbed you with a knife, or drugged you and stole your lap top and robbed you". I've been living here since 1992 and that is a ridiculous statement. It happens more often in Toronto or New York than here.

De acuerdo

theman

Aug 25, 2008

Your funny my friend, stab me? If you knew me you wouldn't say that, I was real nice with the girl down there but they know who they can mess with, I had to remind one of them outside Classico, that she cant just mess with anybody, wont go in detail, but trust me before she mess with someone again, she will take precaution. One tried to pick pocket me, poor her it didn't work. I'm no super-hero, but I'm young and in shape, and not really scared of anything, they feel that. why steal from someone you can have problem with, they rather take an old gringo.

theman

Aug 25, 2008

Defenetly, I use to live in Haiti, many would say it's dangerous, yes it is, but I felt safer there then in NY, can you imagine for Sosua! I was walking in the street at anytime, and even at 4am, never felt like I was in danger.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Your funny my friend, stab me? If you knew me you wouldn't say that, I was real nice with the girl down there but they know who they can mess with, I had to remind one of them outside Classico, that she cant just mess with anybody, wont go in detail, but trust me before she mess with someone again, she will take precaution. One tried to pick pocket me, poor her it didn't work. I'm no super-hero, but I'm young and in shape, and not really scared of anything, they feel that. why steal from someone you can have problem with, they rather take an old gringo.

Funny.

I've traveled throughout the DR on numerous trips over the past 7 years. Been to the big cities and touristy spots, and visited smaller towns as well. Been on my own at times, and with large groups as well.

And never, ever, have I or anyone in my party been stabbed, pickpocketed, robbed, or seriously hustled (other than selling some poor quality DVDs).

Every trip has been perfectly safe and most enjoyable, and both Dominicans and Haitians have are very decent folks.

Are there exceptions to my experience? Sure. But if one uses a bit of common sense (no drugs, don't go down any dark alleys, leave the flashy jewelry (and flashy attitude) at home, etc.), the chances of something very wrong occurring are minimal, to say the least.

Relax. Enjoy. You're on vacation, not on duty in Kabul.

Reactions: badpiece33

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
don't go down any dark alleys

isn't that's where most of the chicas live in sosua ? :ermm:

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
don't go down any dark alleys

isn't that's where most of the chicas live in sosua ? :ermm:

Maybe the ones you hang out with, Kyle...:glasses:

Given that answer, I'm sure you're also gonna tell me how nice a hotel Europa is too, right?

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
how is the europa,is it a bad hotel? I never sayed there,but it dont look that bad.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
how is the europa,is it a bad hotel? I never sayed there,but it dont look that bad.

I haven't stayed in a number of years. Back then the beds were hard (even by Dominican standards), the bugs were large, and the overall feel was seedy. The food at the hotel was downright inedible. I've walked or driven in the intervening years, and it seems to be the same.

IMHO, the worst room at Rocky's is far better than the best one at Europa, and there are many other hotels and other kinds of accommodations that offer a far better experience.

mancunian

Sep 24, 2008

its ok to do your dirty deed. and you are more likely to be robbed. in the many all inclusive resorts. which house the undesirables who are to scared to leave the hotels. let them stay there i say.

sammytheman

Sep 18, 2007
your treasure is always someone else's trash or vice versa :ermm:

99% of the women beautiful ? either you didn't tell us you're blind or you must be butt ugly :ermm:
you also mentioned haitian women. IMHO, i've never seen a pretty one. :laugh:
go ahead and book another trip, someone has to love the ugly chicas. THANKS !!!

I agree with you 100%!!!!!!!! A lot of girls I see in forums and google of Sosua and DR in general look OK. So I guess my friend here was looking at girsl that looked like Vivica Fox, Elizabeth Hurley, Tyra Banks, Eva Longoria, Alissa Milano etc etc........

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Maybe the ones you hang out with, Kyle...:glasses:

Given that answer, I'm sure you're also gonna tell me how nice a hotel Europa is too, right?

don't tell me you're an old fart who is scared to fight ? never did the europa, too many speedo wearing guys like you hanging out there :laugh:
btw, how is your haitian girlfriend ? :ermm:

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
don't tell me you're an old fart who is scared to fight ? never did the europa, too many speedo wearing guys like you hanging out there :laugh:
btw, how is your haitian girlfriend ? :ermm:

Heh.

You're a bit of a bama, aren't you Kyle?

No worries. Don't do speedos, don't do nasty dives, either. But I suspect you suspect that.

Um, Haitians - and Dominicans, for that matter - are black people, and in case you haven't noticed lately, black is beautiful. Try looking in the mirror.

True, some are colorstruck, but I know you know all about that.

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
You fellows should be nicer to each other, peace and love and all that good stuff, I have always favered my light skin or brown skinned Dom beauties, but on my last trip to Sosua, there in Sept. I had dealings with a young haitian beauty with a body I could not say no to. Poster Perfect and she wasn't loud and routy.....I'm glad she didn't have one of those mongogusses ( misspelled ) that was talked about in one other thread,,,,,,,,,,,,man I would have never left..

Prodical

Apr 14, 2007

I agree with Billy 100%!! I have been to Sosua four times since 2005. Never had a major issue that wasn't caused by myself. I lived in the higher crime areas of Minneapolis in the past and had more issues there than Sosua by far.

Generally if you treat people with respect, you don't have very many things to worry about IMHO!

Thanks for the input though Billy! It is always great to have someone who lives there and who has lived there for years throw their two cents in to bring more truthfulness or clarity to a statement.

Glad you had a great time DRob, I am hoping to get back there very soon myself. Nothing like sitting at the beach with a cold Presidente and good looking company!! :devious:

Status
Not open for further replies.