Back from Sosua, wowwwwwwwwwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Heh.

You're a bit of a bama, aren't you Kyle?

No worries. Don't do speedos, don't do nasty dives, either. But I suspect you suspect that.

Um, Haitians - and Dominicans, for that matter - are black people, and in case you haven't noticed lately, black is beautiful. Try looking in the mirror.

True, some are colorstruck, but I know you know all about that.

yes i am quite the hunk at 6'4", 205 pounds and no gutt. girls, the girls they love me, what about you Heavy D ? :laugh:
bamma ? what's that ? i didn't learn that word in school. but since you know the word i suspect you've been called it once of twice.

hey, he knows i'm only kidding with him. life is too good to be personal on this forum. at least for me anyway.

sammytheman

Sep 18, 2007
Just wondering, is there a rule in Sosua against ugly woman? I mean, 99% of the woman I saw was just beautiful. A Paradise for men. Don?t think I would bring my kids there thought.

I don't know if you were wearing beer goggles but 90% of the girls were fugly. I felt bad rejecting so many of them. Mind you I am 29 years young, handsome and fit :cool:

However there was this place in Puerto Plata called Boheme I believe that had OUTSTANDING women!!!!! But nonetheless expensive!!!!!!!

uptownblk

Mar 4, 2009
There are some pretty Haitian women but for some reason many Dominicans think that only light skinned women are pretty. To them they are LATINAS to the rest of the WORLD they are BLACK! But they don't realize that yet...

You guys that rant and rave about the girls of Sosua being so beautiful. You are lucky no one stabbed you with a knife, or drugged you and stole your lap top and robbed you. I love a beautiful girl here and she has great friends and relatives, but she is not one of them. Most of the street girls start out because they are poor with kids, and see no way out. They end up with some asshole pimp running them and teaching them to rob fools like you. They despise you to the core for the most part. Don't kid yourself. You are a fool. I was once a fool so I can talk. I am glad you had a good week. It was probably easier to take money from you than to steal it. So you got off lucky.

So how many times have you been robbed and stabbed? They might despise you because you treated them like a ho!!! In my experience most of the girls are out there trying to make a buck for their families the only way they can. About 2 years ago I missed a trip down to Sosua with a good friend of mine around Xmas because my father was terminally ill and passed away. When people started asking my buddy why I wasnt with him on vacation,he explained that my dad had passed away. I recieved many phone calls from those girls that you say are all thieves expressing their condolences and some even offered my buddy some pesos to send to me to help with the burial of my dad. Yes there are thieves in Sosua but you can tell who they are if just open your eyes and see who your talking to. When I am in Sosua with my girlfriend from Santiago I am never harrassed by these working girls,they respect for the most part a man and his girl.I also have no problem sharing some of my liquor with some of them if they are passing by or I will buy them a beer or a juice I would suggest to all you guys treat these women with a little respect and they will reciprocate 10 times over or you can treat it as a straight up business deal and u get what you pay for.

I haven't stayed in a number of years. Back then the beds were hard (even by Dominican standards), the bugs were large, and the overall feel was seedy. The food at the hotel was downright inedible. I've walked or driven in the intervening years, and it seems to be the same.

IMHO, the worst room at Rocky's is far better than the best one at Europa, and there are many other hotels and other kinds of accommodations that offer a far better experience.

I wouldnt go that far!!!! Rockys is ok for the 18 dollar price. Europa isnt bad in itself except the seediest people in Sosua hang right outside and in the 2 surrounding bars. Those girls might stab you and drug you!!!!

I don't know if you were wearing beer goggles but 90% of the girls were fugly. I felt bad rejecting so many of them. Mind you I am 29 years young, handsome and fit :cool:

However there was this place in Puerto Plata called Boheme I believe that had OUTSTANDING women!!!!! But nonetheless expensive!!!!!!!

Boheme????? Outstanding women??? My man have you ever driven by there during the day when they are sitting outside in the parking lot, The lighting in that place is dim for a reason.

There are some pretty Haitian women but for some reason many Dominicans think that only light skinned women are pretty. To them they are LATINAS to the rest of the WORLD they are BLACK! But they don't realize that yet...

The problem in Sosua with the Hatian women is that because they are in a foreign country they stick together and live in and around Sosua permanently,like a gang and terrorize the Dominican girls who come to Sosua more or less on their own or with one other friend.Other than that some Hatian women are very hot but I prefer being able to comunicate with a girl and I dont speak Creole.

theman

Aug 25, 2008

there's many light skin Haitian too, they are not all dark.

theman

Aug 25, 2008
The problem in Sosua with the Hatian women is that because they are in a foreign country they stick together and live in and around Sosua permanently,like a gang and terrorize the Dominican girls who come to Sosua more or less on their own or with one other friend.Other than that some Hatian women are very hot but I prefer being able to comunicate with a girl and I dont speak Creole.

Most of them speak spanish and french too, they do not all stick togheter, many you dont know they are Haitian, I saw 2 at Seacret bar, they told me they were Haitian just because they heard me speak creole, but alot of them dont say they are Haitian, just because they say most dominican hate Haitian.

RUBIO4U

Apr 1, 2008
I had to jump in this one

For any girl in the world even the one you think are good, your never the first, just that in Sosua, you know your not the first. ;)

I'm down here a long time and just love this banter. there was once upon a time that a chica would just love to spend the night with you. Now, my tourist friends tell me that bang bang bang they are in and out and right back to the disco to get another. Be careful guys and wrap the rascal. But most important have fun!

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
O.K., what a long thread to hear theman brag about his Creole skills and his conquest of those great Sosua hookers. He started a year ago and is still yapping away like he discovered the wheel. Hey theman, save your hooker storys for your buddies at the bowling alley.

Reactions: Malibook

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Cupid, no, not at all, I admit, it would be easy to fall in love with thoses beautiful chikas, they are just so nice, but I'm in control of my feelings, wont happen .
I was just having fun.

Are you sure you were in Sosua, Dominican Republic? Man you have to see an eye doctor, cataracts or something. Those women (hookers) are the ugliest women on the island. It hurt my eyes just to look at them. Fall in love..... you must have fallen out of bed and hit your head. The only thing you have said that sounds accurate is Rockys Ribs.

Reactions: Malibook

theman

Aug 25, 2008
O.K., what a long thread to hear theman brag about his Creole skills and his conquest of those great Sosua hookers. He started a year ago and is still yapping away like he discovered the wheel. Hey theman, save your hooker storys for your buddies at the bowling alley.

First , no one is forcing you to read the thread, and second, that thread was sleeping since nov. 10th 2008, someone went and take it was 2 days ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.