Boca Chica

ab2000

Nov 7, 2010
we plan on staying at the house spending time with our boyfriends that we havent seen in 5 months... lol im sure you have a clue.. j/k at night we WILL NOT BE WITHOUT OUR BOYFRIENDS AT ALL!!

Finally!
It is getting pretty much clear now.

This thread definitely belongs to "another" Section of the Forum...

hwyche

Jan 22, 2011
safe

how safe is the beach at Boca Chica Monday-Friday during the morning/afternoon? my bf is goin to be busy during this time and wanted to see if it was safe for me to be alone there until about noon... what are your opinions on this idea? he says no chance.. but really how bad could it be?

lainy

its safe if you don. engage with strangers

lainydoll

Jan 2, 2011
romantic restaurants for Valentines Day there in Boca Chica? and do i need to make reservations?? thanks again for all your help DR1ers!

Apr 3, 2009
Neptuno's Restaurant

romantic restaurants for Valentines Day there in Boca Chica? and do i need to make reservations?? thanks again for all your help DR1ers!
Neptuno's or one of the two restaurants adjacent to Neptuno's.

BTW, if I planned to dine on Valentine's Day after 8pm, I would make reservations.

-BB :bunny:

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009

Neptunos is overated and over priced.Go to Pequina Swiza in the center of Duarte. Stefano is Swiss, speaks very good english, excellent service and Yes for this place make reservations several days in advance. Stop there and speak with Stefeno or Nelson.

Apr 3, 2009
Duarte at Night = Prostitute Central... (not like there's anything wrong with that)

Neptunos is overated and over priced.Go to Pequina Swiza in the center of Duarte. Stefano is Swiss, speaks very good english, excellent service and Yes for this place make reservations several days in advance. Stop there and speak with Stefeno or Nelson.
Nothing says "romance" like an evening in the center Duarte... lol

-BB :bunny:

Reactions: greydread

lainydoll

Jan 2, 2011
lol thank you guys for all your info! i will try to stop in everyone of these places before i leave! 3 more days!! IM SO EXCITED!!

Lainy

irateskateboards

Oct 4, 2006
Boca Chica, Dominican Republic
if you want a more quiet romantic night together take a short trip to juan dolio to eat then head to the beach.definately quieter and less crowded.rent a room on the beach at caribe paraiso with a balcony over looking the ocean.i was just there last weekend.very nice.i had a great night with the wife.if you get a room.book it early,they fill quick during the weekend.

lainydoll

Jan 2, 2011
i would really enjoy a stroll on the beach at night on Vday. but from what ive heard you dont want to do that at BC... and JD sounds sooo relaxed... wish we were staying there instead!

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
i would really enjoy a stroll on the beach at night on Vday. but from what ive heard you dont want to do that at BC... and JD sounds sooo relaxed... wish we were staying there instead!

It wouldn't take much effort to go to JD, have dinner, stroll on the beach and then return to Boca Chica. In my opinion it would be worth the trip.

lainydoll

Jan 2, 2011
Update

Heyyy DR1er's! got here Wednesday night and of course didn't do too much after that. Woke up yesterday and explored a little bit of boca chica. Didn't get to actually go on the beach though. Had lunch at the restaurant next to the boat house while the bf was at practice. And its funny how the price of food goes up when they find out you're a tourist. After my bf got home from the ballpark we headed for Santo domingo. He wanted to show me the city at night and WoW! How beautiful! We drove all around and stopped at a few parks in the city. Then he took me to the coast and watched the waves crash on the rocks. And hung out in his neighborhood with his family and had dinner on the side of the road. Then back to Boca chica. Today he is taking me down to the beach here in boca chica and the to playa guayacanes. Can't wait to actually touch the beach and ocean!

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Heyyy DR1er's! got here Wednesday night and of course didn't do too much after that. Woke up yesterday and explored a little bit of boca chica. Didn't get to actually go on the beach though. Had lunch at the restaurant next to the boat house while the bf was at practice. And its funny how the price of food goes up when they find out you're a tourist. After my bf got home from the ballpark we headed for Santo domingo. He wanted to show me the city at night and WoW! How beautiful! We drove all around and stopped at a few parks in the city. Then he took me to the coast and watched the waves crash on the rocks. And hung out in his neighborhood with his family and had dinner on the side of the road. Then back to Boca chica. Today he is taking me down to the beach here in boca chica and the to playa guayacanes. Can't wait to actually touch the beach and ocean!

So any more updates coming?