Can ne1 help me contact Starfriend from iberostar Costa Dorada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
oh yeah... he came and stayed where for 3 months!!

and your friend, how long was she on holiday for???
at the iberostar hotel, costa dorada puerto plata??

and you know what sanni... ur making a lot of acusations on diferent men that ur suposed to know... and the life story!!
inc how many wifes and children they have!!

be warned i dont like liars and i flipped at the sight og one, so if you have sommik to say makes sure its the truth b4 u volentaraly open your mouth!!

Last edited:

Sanni1975

Jun 6, 2002
hey nikita23,

i just wrote you an e-mail - but i did that before having read that last post of you!

you know, you are 16. i don't need to lie to a girl of the age of 16 - it would make me feel bad if i did that!

i don't claim to know a lot, i just happened to know about this guy and about some other person lee-lee was searching for in another thread. such things hapen - like knowing people - happen when you spend 3 yrs in one place, especially in a one like puerto plata!

and, yes, he stayed three months in germany. from february to may 2002. i don't know how your visa regulations are but we can invite people to stay for 3 months. all expenses paid by my friend, of course. so you might not have the chance to invite him as i suppose you are still in high school and can't afford the hazzle.

about the children thing: why would my friend have bought tons of girl clothes for a girl of the age of 4 yrs? her own is 14 yrs old so i guess them being too tiny for her!

i don't need you to accuse me of such stupidities like you did. as i said "go for it" (or HIM) if you like. you will be the one loosing time, not me or the rest of this forum!

take care, all the best in whatever you do!

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
hey sandra, im sorry for what i said, as i put in my email!!

i do belive oyu as i was there when your friends was!!

thanks for emailing me, iv replied bk and once agian im sorry!!

ps... just for the book, im not in high school thanks!

really, iam thankful for what youve told me.... iam sorry for what i said, just my head was confused!!

am i forgiven??

by the way may i ask what did he want with a mid 40 yr old... not just ur friend.. no offence, but ne 1!!

god.. things that go on in DR mens minds... its quite funny considering im only 16... like 2 yrs older than her daughter!!

thanks
love nikita xxx

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
What's going on here, are these people all sock puppets or something? It is a little strange that we have had this sudden deluge of animacion lovers.

If they are all true, I had no idea these guys were so good... sounds like they make for a fun vacation.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
niki niki niki...

to start things off... you have quite a tone for a 16 year old... accusing people of lying. I know you've apologized... but could you please stop blaming everything on being 16???????!!!!

I've been 16 before and i wasn't that gullible... so put a sock in it if you plan to tell people that are OLDER than you off... especially people that are giving you valuable info about the sanksta you're looking for.

take her advice... she gave me some good info about my guy.

anyways, now that i got that off my chest (don't take it as an accusation... just some words from a wise one ; )
just wanted to let you know that i'm 24, not fully mature but getting there... thought i was well equipped against players (mentally) and still got fooled when on vacation.

the point is, wherever you have women on vacation and good looking men working in resorts, you get stories such as yours.

realize that your guy is not BAD as much as just himself. that's him... he plays chics and he gets around... don't try changing him by tracking him down and making him declare his undying love for you... that won't happen. Don't start disagreeing with me, saying that he's good blah blah BLAH... if he was so good he'd take a few minutes out of his day and get in touch with you. He's too busy... with other women... the next plane has arrived (mind you these are not my words but rather those of some really wise people on this board.... EXLUDING colon... lol jokes jokes)

i've only joined the DR1 thing lately and i believe i learned a lot so far. the lesson is......... don't internalize it. don't think that he sparked shit up with you because you are so special to him... this is a routine for him... and a routine of our lives. meeting people, having fun... and keep on going. do NOT try integrating the fantasy vacation into your real world... it will not work honey.

good luck to you, and i really hope i made some sense. read my thread,, the advice people gave me was incredible.

tah tah

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
hello Lee Lee!!

i know what your talking about, and i belive that i have to appologise to every1 on this board... i was going off my head and was slightly confused. now thaks to you guys, i understand the way of DR mens way of living and when i was there i had the time of my life, and nothing or nobody can change that, despite me finding out the real total truth about my of sum very kind lady off here, and to be totally honest, the whole holiday sums up!!

its just the fact that i was advice to come on here beliving i could find out how to get in touch with him, not knowing the ins and outs of the DR life!! it was so depressing reading all theses things on here!

and the fact that i kept telling myself, dont belive these people you know Oendy more than these people!

well im sorry guys, but im more or less have my story into context now and although he may not be so much of a sankie, but yes, he does how other goings on with wifes and children!

i even found out that his mid 40 yr old wife to be was there while i was and all this was going on and us to ladies didnt even have a clue about each other.. i even spoke to her!! im finding it funny really!!

but i still had fun!!

thanks guys
Love Nikita xxx

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
now now.....

lets not get carried away....not all dominican men are like that right?? just the ones that work in the resorts.

quick point to prove.... it's not dominican men... i think it's overall guys in resorts (both visitors and workers)... holy shit am i writing this? i guess i am

when i was in the flamenco resort at puerto plata this past summer, i met this one guy from jersey who was playing like 20% of the females there... i'm not kidding....
he got together with my friend.... and a couple of young chics from england... two dominicans from the clubs too. what's my point? he's american... and most of them didn't know jack shit about the other.

my friend knew of two other chics... i didn't have the heart to tell her how many more... it didn't matter anyways... why hurt her even more.

so back to my guys comment... even though both guys and girls go there to 'have fun'... it seems as though the chics USUALLY are the ones to 'fall' first (if at all).
even though my friend had the yea, i'm just going to bang and that's it attitude... she fell for this guy and was annoying for a while after we came back from vacatin. sooooo... even the travelers have 'sankies' believe it or not... so we shouldn't solely designate the the dominican animation guys.... cause damn... that big group of big black (and some really good looking) guys from jersey that partied with us this summer sure knew how to enjoy themselves... in fact, i think this one guy i'm talking about can outplay any animation guy in my resort.

me out

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
and oh ya
don't look at it as depressing shit
look at it as reality

you're slowly coming out of the childhood stage and entering the adulthood part... enjoy it goes downhill from there... lol.... stuff ain't as rosy and purty as you tawt it alway z was.

ok ok i'm joking
yes most of these guys are assholes, but supposedly some of these guys are DDD.... SUPPOSEDLY RIGHT??? haven't heard one good story yet... but whatever

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
sorry... last one i promise

since you've had the privilege of meeting mr. colon already, i guess i should fill you in with the dirt: he has some problems with the head... so you'll have to excuse him at times. ; ) turns out he's knows his shit... just go loco sometimes... supposedly he hears voices?

Lyse

Jan 2, 2002
Lee-Lee said:
now now.....

lets not get carried away....not all dominican men are like that right?? just the ones that work in the resorts.

There are more sankies out than there are in (the resorts) since there is more and more people venturing out of the resorts.

The nickname SANKY doesn't fit only for an animation guy anymore.

leja

Oct 16, 2002
Lyse...

I agree with you on that one...the players are certainly not found only in resorts. Of course the places commonly frequented by foreigners (such as beaches, resorts, and, sadly, some volunteer and missionary programs) do attract men who are looking for or are at least more than happy to encounter gringas to, uh, ?befriend.? Not all hotel workers are players, and certainly not all non-hotel workers are, as you guys refer to them, DDDs. There are plenty of players outside those pretty resort walls, and not all of them are just simply hunting for money and visas (there are plenty of other motivations)...and culture plays a huge role in why and how these men have relationships with more than one woman at once.

As for nikita23, don?t be embarrassed or ashamed about having been deceived?expecting others to be honest should not be a fault, but unfortunately life doesn?t always work out the way we would hope. I?m sure you?ve learned an important lesson?and at a young age?hopefully this experience will help you approach future relationships with care and caution (but I hope not cynicism or extreme distrust). Take care of yourself, and good luck with everything.

~Leja

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
thank you leja.... and every one else on here!

iv finally found out the way of life in the DR, and found out about the guy i wanted to contact, its not all good, but i can truley say, i dont think all these guys are sankies.
when ppl expain to me what they are after, my guy never once asked for money ot told me about a member of his family being ill or ever trying it on with me!

to be honest, do you think iam the usual target, im 16, have no money and im still at college so he couldny get free holidays in my country and wouldnt be able to get any money out of me, in fact he couldnt even marry me, so i think i can speak for everyone whos been to the iberosta hotel- costa dorada, that, sankies were not noticable, or even there. i dont know, i could be completely wrong!

another thing is, i dont think any bosy has ever mentioned ppl from my hotel on here either, so i think that proves that there is nothing happening there!

dont quote me though, i dont want all you ppl shouting at me know, telling me not to be naive again, or telling me that im stupid..... after all i have been there and im just stating my opinion like the rest of you guys!

thanks everyone
Love Nikita xxx

Last edited:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Sock puppets rule this thread,some might even be animation dance socks judging from the mastery of the english language i see here

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
please tell me what your trying to say!

Are you being sarcy or stating something?
what you mean by a ' sock puppet?'

plz tell me!

Status
Not open for further replies.