Can ne1 help me contact Starfriend from iberostar Costa Dorada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
im sure your right Leja..... im not saying he is definately not a sankie, he could well be!
he wouldnt be able to get anthing out of me anyway eg money visas etc etc!!
it doesnt bother me if her is, coz im not attached to him, and he didnt harm me in any way...
there was no game with him, nothing happened to be a game, sure he may not remember me, but i have great memories of him and thats all that matters, do you agree??

ps i would love to read your thread... its great to hear different people veiws on sankies, i admit i dont know a lot and as far as im aware, never been in contact with one! iv only ever been to DR once, definately going back in the future so your comments and advice would be a great help!

cheers Love
Nikita xxx

D

Dubld

nikita23 said:
so, do you ahve a problem if we do???

none of your buisness really is it...nope!!

keep your silly comments to yourself coz no-one wants to know what you think we should do!!

xxx

Well honey you have been posting plenty of silly comments and I see getting answers that you don't seem to like. You exposed yourself by posting her so as the saying goes if you can't take the heat......

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
course i can take the heat, thats why im still here, puting up with ppl like you, i dont have to be here, but there are some decent ppl here! SOME!!

nothing constuctive to say have you, as long as your like this with me, the longer iam like this with you!
we dont have to be like this... arguing over nothing, but if you carry on, so will i!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
nikita23, you got your answers to your questions. Now lets move on to a new topic.
You have already made up your mind on the guy and nothing will change your opinion on him. You are not telling us something new and besides we don't care to spend anymore energy on this puppy love that you have for your sankie. This teeny romance of yours is not going to get any further than this if you don't have visa or money / gifts to offer to him. So please take your love letters to e mails. Thanks.

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
im sorry AZB, i think you got the wrong end of the stick, its not romance or puppy love, i hardly know this guy!!LOL!!

never mind, but i agree with you, this topic is too old now and i did clearly state above that we should forget about this!!

xxx

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
and as the thread sadly comes to an end... lee just wanted to make a quick note.

i think niki is probably one of the youngest members around these days (if i'm not mistaken)... and, as adults i think we should have gone a little easier on her. she's at an age that's very confusing and somewhat very naive in a society that is somewhat corrupt more or less (in the field of sex, love, etc etc)

all i'm trying to say is that yes, even though i've wanted to beat her up a couple of times for being somewhat annoying....we could have been somewhat more mature in guiding someone that was looking for help, rather than get mean and a tad bit too sarcastic at times.... hey i'm guilty too.

Status
Not open for further replies.