canadian man stabbed in boca chica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Charlie Cool

Is it just me or does Canadians get into more S**T then any other group in DR.

A nation of " Charlie Browns"

Yeah,
The Pricans have them beaten in IQ and organization.
At least you as a regional ice-cream manager know the demographic preferences for certain flavours.
I imagine you as "Flavor Flav" with a clock around your neck.:cool:

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Where do you get that idea?

Go to Costa Rica and come back and tell me who are the number 1 people to get scammed in San Jose. I was talking to guy once outside of a strip club in Panama City and he was telling me how his GF is works inside, but she is quitting the business soon, and guess where is was from.

Met a black woman from Canada in Condado and she met a guy from Puerto Rico and moved there. She was telling me how hard it was to find work in San Juan, but life was good in Puerto Rico with her new love, and did I mention she had a very good job in Toronto.

Panama, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and Mexico has MILLIONS of Canadians and I have met and talked with my share. Man I can share with you so many stories about Canadians over the years that have been scammed or taken in ALL these places.

When I stated " a nation of "Charlie Brown" is was not a insult on my Canadian brothers and sisters. In the cartoon Charlie Brown would always believe Lucy would not move the football when her ran to kick it, but she always would move it. Charlie Brown trusted Lucy and you see he always ended up on his back in pain. The same thing goes with so many Canadians I have come across they trust EVERYBODY to a fault.

I do not blame any Canadians for getting scammed, taken or used in any of these countries, because if you make the choice to live or visited the Costa Ricas Dominican Republics and Puerto Ricos of the world it is a lot of SHADDY nonsense that comes into play in these type of places. When a person from Canada is new to Panama, CR DR, PR Colombia etc they are targeted by the hustlers and players The Ticos, Panamanians, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans and Mexicans with good intentions will NOT touch a outsider until they learn RULE #1 reconizing who are the players and who are not the players.

All of these countries have beautiful women and many Canadians get taken by the 1st woman that says" HOLA"

BTW You think these women do not talk among themselves discussing who are the easy targets? I willing to bet you Canadians are on the top of their list.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
my in laws maid had a husband once, who was beating her up. one day he came back from work, already drunk and tried to punch her. as it happens she was cleaning yuka at the time and she took a swing at him with a machete she was holding. missed his face by a hair.
he left the house and never came back.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
my in laws maid had a husband once, who was beating her up. one day he came back from work, already drunk and tried to punch her. as it happens she was cleaning yuka at the time and she took a swing at him with a machete she was holding. missed his face by a hair.
he left the house and never came back.

Smart man!:classic:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
funny how he did not mind to beat her to a pulp but he did not like to have her smack him with a machete...

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Go to Costa Rica and come back and tell me who are the number 1 people to get scammed in San Jose. I was talking to guy once outside of a strip club in Panama City and he was telling me how his GF is works inside, but she is quitting the business soon, and guess where is was from.

Met a black woman from Canada in Condado and she met a guy from Puerto Rico and moved there. She was telling me how hard it was to find work in San Juan, but life was good in Puerto Rico with her new love, and did I mention she had a very good job in Toronto.

Panama, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and Mexico has MILLIONS of Canadians and I have met and talked with my share. Man I can share with you so many stories about Canadians over the years that have been scammed or taken in ALL these places.

When I stated " a nation of "Charlie Brown" is was not a insult on my Canadian brothers and sisters. In the cartoon Charlie Brown would always believe Lucy would not move the football when her ran to kick it, but she always would move it. Charlie Brown trusted Lucy and you see he always ended up on his back in pain. The same thing goes with so many Canadians I have come across they trust EVERYBODY to a fault.

I do not blame any Canadians for getting scammed, taken or used in any of these countries, because if you make the choice to live or visited the Costa Ricas Dominican Republics and Puerto Ricos of the world it is a lot of SHADDY nonsense that comes into play in these type of places. When a person from Canada is new to Panama, CR DR, PR Colombia etc they are targeted by the hustlers and players The Ticos, Panamanians, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans and Mexicans with good intentions will NOT touch a outsider until they learn RULE #1 reconizing who are the players and who are not the players.

All of these countries have beautiful women and many Canadians get taken by the 1st woman that says" HOLA"

BTW You think these women do not talk among themselves discussing who are the easy targets? I willing to bet you Canadians are on the top of their list.

While In Cuba, I heard jineteros (cuban sankies) say the same thing about Canadians too.

Mar 1, 2009
First off these women are usually stronger than men, and then many of them look like em too. With its low educational standards and rougher standards of living any western man, especially easygoing 60 yr old Canadians should be very wary of taking a Haitian woman that is a prostitute, any prostitute for that matter HOME. If she tries to take you to a safe place that she "knows", it's like Michael Corleone accepting security assurances from Tessio. GTFOH.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

So you could say, the numbers of Canadians in the mentioned countries is large, they are affluent, and naive as well as friendly and trusting leading to some of them becoming victims of fraud. I am fortunate that the Ticos I know are not scammers I guess.

Dec 26, 2011
So you could say, the numbers of Canadians in the mentioned countries is large, they are affluent, and naive as well as friendly and trusting leading to some of them becoming victims of fraud. I am fortunate that the Ticos I know are not scammers I guess.

Nothing wrong with being called unjaded, trusting, friendly and kind, Bob. That's an honor. I never met a Canadian I didn't like.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Nothing wrong with being called unjaded, trusting, friendly and kind, Bob. That's an honor. I never met a Canadian I didn't like.

I still find it hard to remember to lock the door on both the car and house and not to leave my camera or cell-phone where someone can pluck it. I however have always believe " what sounds to good to be true, isn't", and am thankful that I have my wife, mother-in-law and assorted Dominicans that look out for me.
I have tried adjusting my thinking and have been able to do it when it comes to financial dealings.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Men that hit women are cowards.

So I'm a coward because I had to slap my first wife twice because she attacked me physically on 2 different occasions? Some women deserve a beating like mine did and I only slapped her. I felt really bad and in the 25 years after that I've never laid a hand on a woman again. I have never gotten married to a bitch either again. ;)

Dec 26, 2011
I still find it hard to remember to lock the door on both the car and house and not to leave my camera or cell-phone where someone can pluck it. I however have always believe " what sounds to good to be true, isn't", and am thankful that I have my wife, mother-in-law and assorted Dominicans that look out for me.
I have tried adjusting my thinking and have been able to do it when it comes to financial dealings.

"Be therefore crafty as snakes and innocent as doves."- Matt. 10:16b

:)

It's a balancing act.

Dec 26, 2011
So I'm a coward because I had to slap my first wife twice because she attacked me physically on 2 different occasions? Some women deserve a beating like mine did and I only slapped her. I felt really bad and in the 25 years after that I've never laid a hand on a woman again. I have never gotten married to a bitch either again. ;)

I'm sorry for the abuse you suffered, Frank. I was thinking more of the guy that regularly beat his wife to a pulp. I don't think you fall into that category. But it seems that you still have misgivings about your experience. Shortly after the ex-wife threw the knife at me she came at me but I just hugged her. Depending on one's physical build that may or may not be possible. I'm not judging you, just had it deeply ingrained into me as a child that there is never an excuse to touch a woman violently. But you did what you felt you had to do, without even thinking about it(instincts kicked in), I'm sure.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
While In Cuba, I heard jineteros (cuban sankies) say the same thing about Canadians too.

all the slicksters in the DR use Canadians for target practice. i have no idea what causes that. maybe the ones in the DR are more hayseed than the rest left back in Canada. the ones here are a bunch of marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.