canadian man stabbed in boca chica

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
all the slicksters in the DR use Canadians for target practice. i have no idea what causes that. maybe the ones in the DR are more hayseed than the rest left back in Canada. the ones here are a bunch of marks.

Thats all I was trying to say. If you really want some laughs go to Paco's on El Conde in the Colonial Zone. I once over heard a Dominican guy telling a Canadian he can go to the campo and find him a wife because the women in Santo Domingo are no good for marriage.

Canadian guy: " How much will you charge me?

Dominican guy:" What ever you want no problema"

The amount of Canadian men in Santo Domingo looking for a WIFE and not just a" roll in the sack" is mind blowing.

JoseArzabalceta

Mar 6, 2012
They dont need my favorable opinion to defend themselves but i think Canadian people are smart,hardworking and kind . Also i've heard so many USA travelers state they are from Canada when trying to avoid the resentment and bad attitude towards gringos as they speak to locals (perhaps that contributes to the confusion). Humble personal opinion based on a few dozen of Canadian people i have met ..
and i think french Canadian girls are among the sweetest kissers in the world .

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
they manage to give amazing stipends for study.. give their federal workers great time off... really. They are a very desirable market. NOT CROOKS which may set them aside. Sure they must have them. I have just never met or heard of one. Very advanced people up north there

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
The amount of Canadian men in Santo Domingo looking for a WIFE and not just a" roll in the sack" is mind blowing.

They must have heard the reports about Sosua and are heeding the advice to look for upscale women in SDQ .:glasses:

Fernandez

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
Sad thing about the Canadian patron.
Perhaps the Canadian hookers should organize a revenge trip.

Dec 26, 2011
Here's how nice Canadians are:

I know a guy that had a thing with a girl from Kitchner. Her marriage was ending. Now that guy is good friends with her ex(a biker) and drinks beer with him and hears from him frequently though she's no longer visible in the rearview mirror.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
they manage to give amazing stipends for study.. give their federal workers great time off... really. They are a very desirable market. NOT CROOKS which may set them aside. Sure they must have them. I have just never met or heard of one. Very advanced people up north there

i, for one, am not questioning their social advancement. i am merely saying that i would feel a great degree of sympathy for the ones i have met if they had to try to negotiate the murky waters of the South Bronx.

vacanodr

Jun 10, 2012
since donP is not here, as it seems, dv8 is reporting...
canadian man was stabbed 20 times by a prostitute he brought home. he is alive but in a very bad shape in a hospital in SD.
link to the story: Prostituta haitiana da 20 pu?aladas a un canadiense para robarle - DiarioLibre.com

hoy reports him as french Haitiana que sosten?a relaciones sexuales con un turista franc?s le propin? 20 pu?aladas - Hoy Digital

peridismo dominicano...

Those prostitutes are ruthless sometimes. I know an old man whose two rolls of toilet paper were stolen along with his blackberry phone by one. She also punched him on the way out when he tried to stop her. The man was 74 years old!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Those prostitutes are ruthless sometimes. I know an old man whose two rolls of toilet paper were stolen along with his blackberry phone by one. She also punched him on the way out when he tried to stop her. The man was 74 years old!

yikes! a 74 year old man without toillet paper is in a world of hurt.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
They're now happily married and living in Regina, SK.

meanwhile, the septuagenarian has left his 4 bedroom villa for her mother to occupy until he returns to the DR for the winter vacation season. rumor has it that she was last seen entering Compraventa Fausto with the toilet bowl and ceiling fan in hand, in order to raise enough scratch to pay her debt at d'Joaquin Colmado

Dec 26, 2011
meanwhile, the septuagenarian has left his 4 bedroom villa for her mother to occupy until he returns to the DR for the winter vacation season. rumor has it that she was last seen entering Compraventa Fausto with the toilet bowl and ceiling fan in hand, in order to raise enough scratch to pay her debt at d'Joaquin Colmado

We should write a novela, brother.

Dec 26, 2011
as Johnny Ringo said to Doc Holliday; 'let's do it".

Xiomaira and Yudelkis, sororal twin daughters of a charming ama de llaves residing in Cienfuegos, had their paternal possibilities narrowed down to seven of fifteen men. Join them in their quest- sometimes exhilarating, sometimes heartbreaking, but always exciting- to find their fathers. A whirlwind tour of New Jersey, Ontario, Boca Chica and Jarabacoa awaits. Siete Hombres y Dos Hijas.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
xiomaira and yudelkis, sororal twin daughters of a charming ama de llaves residing in cienfuegos, had their paternal possibilities narrowed down to seven of fifteen men. Join them in their quest- sometimes exhilarating, sometimes heartbreaking, but always exciting- to find their fathers. A whirlwind tour of new jersey, ontario, boca chica and jarabacoa awaits. siete hombres y dos hijas.

lmao :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.