City Market In Sosua ...Strong Buy !

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
to open a store in June, when most of the resident leave for a month or two .... well nevertheless i wish the new owner luck.

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
The store was open this morning although I did not go in as I was on my way to work. Will go there later to see how it is.

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
So I just took a look in the store and it has about about 25% stock at the moment, and most of that is basic. I am sure that they plan to fully stock it soon but I cannot see the point in only partially stocking a store as most people, just as I did, walk around and then leave without purchasing anything. They also need to check their prices in comparrison to other stores. The large packs of hash browns that you can buy in Playero for around 160 pesos were 207 pesos in this store...not good.

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
They also need to check their prices in comparrison to other stores. The large packs of hash browns that you can buy in Playero for around 160 pesos were 207 pesos in this store...not good.

That is exactly what I also noticed today and told the owner. I happened to have in the wallet a recent cash receipt from Playero where the Home Brownies were RD$ 150 (or so) and he got mad - he doesn't know the prices here and believes what the suppliers tell him. I am sure the prices will be corrected and we all will win from the competition. I did purchase 2 bottles of Bohemia Jumbo there for 69 pesos each - good for tonight.