Congrats Boston Red Sox on AL East Win!

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
LETS GO RED SOX!!!

i DID stay up for the long game last night....also got to see the stankies tank in the 11th. GOtta say...if the sox dont face he yanks in the next round it will be sorta boring and a let down. Its just nice to send the stankies packing!

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
LETS GO RED SOX!!!

...... Its just nice to send the stankies packing!....

You got that Right!

wallygator.jpg

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
WoohoooooO!!!!!! How 'bout that TRIBE, uh????? :)

I'm sooooo happy Red Sox, Indians, Rockies...keep it up guys!!!!

Not so sure if I want the D'backs or Cubs to go on...I'm very neutral on them...whatever!!! ;)

As long as the Phillies and MFY DON'T GO PAST THIS ROUND...I'm HAPPY!!!!! :):):)

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
and i just read on a sports forum..that Manny's HR just landed in the Hudson River!!!!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP today...and the Pats are gonna be 5-0!!!!

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
So Now What?

Red Sox (also known as America's Team) has just swept.....

cleanSweep.jpg

The Stankies (oops, i mean Yankees) (also, know as Bums) are getting ready to be swept and Torre will be fired....
Fortune%20cookie-you're%20fired%20message.jpg

And yes, the Great New England Patriots are 5 and 0 ----

fGuyPatriotGames_500.jpg

So to all of you haters and non-believers, - Just stop it!

stop-crying.jpg

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
I'd rather the Indians.

LETS GO RED SOX!!!

i DID stay up for the long game last night....also got to see the stankies tank in the 11th. GOtta say...if the sox dont face he yanks in the next round it will be sorta boring and a let down. Its just nice to send the stankies packing!
Personally, I'd rather see the Indians at this point. I'm so sick of the Sox/Yank storyline for this year.

Plus, the pitching matchups with Bos/Clev will be fantastic. Quick games, so you east coasters can get some decent sleep, and hopefully won't be so goddam grumpy all the time. :bunny:

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
DAKRA - I didn't know I needed an invitation to post here.

Steve - you are always invited like everyone else, but if you read the entire thread, the theme has not been to insult the fans. Lots of good banter about the teams and players, but without the insult to the fans. Look forward to reading your posts.

DAKRA ;)

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
It's funny how not liking one team can make you root for another. Never liked the Yankees never will, but I absolutely abhor those Indians...so man was I glad to see the Yankees beat the crap out of them last night. I really hope they end up losing after being 2-0. That would be sweet...

In my script it would go like this:
- Yanks beat Indians
- Rockies beat Arizona
- Boston beats Yanks
- Rockies beat Boston and win it all (Yep...you heard it. Getting sick of "Red Sox" nation and all the bandwagon peeps...

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
No, no, no...the story of the year will be INDIANS beat MFY's!!!!!!

Rockies beat Arizona...but quickly succumb to the Red Sox in the finals...

Although having the Rockies win it all for the first time WOULD be sweet too!!! ;) Naaaaah!! Couldn't do that to the Sox...I really like them!!!!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
No, no, no...the story of the year will be INDIANS beat MFY's!!!!!!

Rockies beat Arizona...but quickly succumb to the Red Sox in the finals...

Although having the Rockies win it all for the first time WOULD be sweet too!!! ;) Naaaaah!! Couldn't do that to the Sox...I really like them!!!!

Hey Musicqueen:

It's not over yet. We might win two in a row and then all bets are off!!!!;)

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Time Out!!!!!!

Bronxboy and Suarzen - If you would like, I can put a good word into the the President of Red Sox Nation for you to become citizens.

My (ooops, sorry Musicqueen - -- OUR.....) Red Sox are going to play their hearts out and go the the World Series. And yes, we are going to take it all...

To coin a phrase from the Honorable :chinese: Wiseman Mr. T. " I Pitty da Fool who don't support dem Red Sox !! "

6a00bf76d0a9b7438300c2252095a08e1d-500pi

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Hey Dakra, unlike many bandwagon fans who are now part of Red Sox nation I was a red sox fan long before they won a championship. When all you got was pain at the end of the season from seeing them fail year after year. Now I'm not a rabid fan, but a fan nonetheless. The only team in the world I'm a rabid fan of is my beloved Aguilas Cibaenas (Aguilucho desde que naci). Don't u dare talk about my Aguilas now...

Yankees lost, but they really should be proud of how far they came considering how far out of contention they were at the beginning of the year. If I was Joe Torre I wouldn't stay in NY even if they offered him to continue. Joe T. is one of the best managers in baseball and he should be able to get a job with another team in a NY minute and he shouldn't be putting up with George's comments out in the open to the media like he did. George S. is a major prick and he deserves to spend all that money and still lose.

The Indians is the only team I can think of that I just cannot stand. Not sure why, but they just rub me the wrong way. I think it comes from the times when Mike Hardgrove was their manager and the guy being such a prick I just started disliking them and have never gotten over it either. It doesn't help that they messed up Detroit's chances this year...sooo I really hope Boston pummels the crap out of them (Except for when Carmona pitches. I always support my Dominican people, even when they belong to the wrong team).