Deportations from Haiti?

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
I just want to say, I have a B.A. from the University of Miami and onion and carrots posts are extremely articulate and are hard for me to understand (you write like a philosopher or something :) . You must either spend 6 hours writing each post or be an English major or something. As far as the topic, one thing I can say is I've never seen a Haitian involved in a robbery or killing in the DR. My best friend in Miami was Haitian and they seem like pretty good people. It really ****es me off when Dominicans talk down to them and I usually let them know it. When I first met my wife she basically thought as them as sub-human, but she also thought 99% of all Dominicans were sub-human, luckily she was flexible and is learning to be a lot more accepting.

No, how could anyone think of such saints doing such things.

Also, another thing you can say is that you have never seen a haitian giving birth in a delivery room.

FYI, Haitians here rob and kill dominicans and foreigners. Just not too long ago some haitians killed their German employers after they caught them robbing them. Also not too long ago another Haitian killed his european/tourist girlfriend in a hotel room. And just the other day a haitian killed his haitian woman over a jealous rage.

It looks like you know nothing about them or their history. Because apparently you don't know about the genocide of whites and mulattos that took place and the trail of blood they left as they massacred innocent dominican villages' dwellers, killing everything on their paths including babies which they would toss up in the air and then catch them with their swords.

Also, it looks like you should go to youtube and get familiarized with the lynching with machetes of voodoo priests while the cholera outbreak. Many innocent people that would show a small sign as simple as the flu, got mob lynched.

Most of the time when you have an argument or a fight with a haitian and he threatens you, for you it is usually kill or be killed. Some are known to hold a grudge for years and strike when you least expect it.

You are clueless about Haitians, DR and our history and struggles.

Also my advise to you is to forget about your harebrained idea of ever becoming a president in DR.

It is funny how after Hippo became president many people think they can come to be president.

The big Hippo was our Obama and we will never have another of his kind.

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
Also my advise to you is to forget about your harebrained idea of ever becoming a president in DR.

It is funny how after Hippo became president many people think they can come to be president.

Ha, ha, ha, ha (in my best Larry The Cable Guy voice) "Now that's funny right there"!!!!

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Knowing how unqualified Hip?lito was for the presidency, can you blame them? LOL

Mr_DR said:
Oh no, Obama is much higher than Hip?lito on all accounts. Actually, anyone is higher than Hipo, absolutely anyone. LOL

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Oh come on! From 2006 to 2012 1 billion dollars have been "committed", yet as per the article, "these efforts have resulted in SOME positive changes". Not much to go on there, wouldn't you say? Now let's focus on the word "committed" this is a matter of semantics, and I don't want to spilt hairs with you, but "committed" is not the same as donated.
That is very much true. That Downtown Port-au-Prince looks like this practically 2 years after the earthquake is simply unbelievable. Notice the Iron Gate Market, which looks in nice shape (on the left), well, that's part of some of the positive changes that Port-au-Prince has seen. And that was rebuilt by the CEO of Digicel, a private telephone company, not by any of the organizations that handled the billion dollars that haven been "committed."

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4F6dNUd-Dqk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That country needs real leadership. There are plenty of young and visually appear capable young men in that video alone, that with proper leadership would organize and help to successfully clean that part of the city.

Last edited:

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Did you notice, 2 minutes into the second video...people actually stopping at a red light and waiting! LOL JK

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Haiti doesn't have to be like this. Only it's greedy leaders are too blame. I would wish them all to hell if it weren't for my Christian bearing. Still, I expect many will find their way their on their own. :) Good riddance.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
That is very much true. That Downtown Port-au-Prince looks like this practically 2 years after the earthquake is simply unbelievable. Notice the Iron Gate Market, which looks in nice shape (on the left), well, that's part of some of the positive changes that Port-au-Prince has seen. And that was rebuilt by the CEO of Digicel, a private telephone company, not by any of the organizations that handled the billion dollars that haven been "committed."

<iframe height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4F6dNUd-Dqk?rel=0" frameBorder="0" width="853" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

That country needs real leadership. There are plenty of young and visually appear capable young men in that video alone, that with proper leadership would organize and help to successfully clean that part of the city.

Coming from a Dominican please tell your joking. They have an excuse why the city is not clean. Care to take a stab on why Santo Domingo is not clean? Look Nals MY TURN!!!

You are NOT French Spaniard, American, Canadian Japanese, English etc. Unless you have one of these titles behind your name. You could NEVER make that satement you made in your last two sentences. You could live in a fancy home, drive a fancy car, or even attended a fancy school, but when you are in a room full of white Americans you are quickly reminded your place in this world, and you know what I am talking about. Now lets put the superioty complex to bed once and for all.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
You are NOT French Spaniard, American, Canadian Japanese, English etc. Unless you have one of these titles behind your name. You could NEVER make that satement you made in your last two sentences. You could live in a fancy home, drive a fancy car, or even attended a fancy school, but when you are in a room full of white Americans you are quickly reminded your place in this world, and you know what I am talking about. Now lets put the superioty complex to bed once and for all.

Talk about racism, what a ridiculous statement.

I strongly suggest you take another direction with your posts.....

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010

I was wondering when someone was going to admonish and or question his statement. Subsequently, by his own characterization and previous statements of himself, he'd be put in his place by the same people that would do so to Nals as well. Go figure!!!

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
I was wondering when someone was going to admonish and or question his statement. Subsequently, by his own characterization and previous statements of himself, he'd be put in his place by the same people that would do so to Nals as well. Go figure!!!

Specially since, for the rest of the world, the image that comes to mind when they talk about "American" is the one of the W.A.S.P proper, as in, White American. His "argumentum ad patriae" falls just by the strength of this stereotype alone.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011

Why take one half of the statement in my post to comment that I made a racist statement? So the photo and video Nals posted and nothing to do with prejudice? Does NALs ever talk about going to Port au Prince does he have family in Port au Prince? Is he moving to Port au Prince, so what was his motive for the video? 54 post in this thread about Haitians and not one poster is Haitian do you see something wrong with this picture. Haitians do not have a voice on Dr1, but yet they have a group of threads dedicated to them.

How many times have I read people on DR1 " Im Dominican, Im Dominican" I just merely reminded Nals. I do not think a person from the Dominican Republic is in the position to tell a Haitian they need to fix their government.

How many times on this board posters called me ghetto, burger flipper, drug dealer, a man on welfare, this are all attempts to put me in my place. I NEVER fired a gun in my life nor was I ever in jail and I was a member of a gang only because I was born into it, so what does this tell you I do not follow the crowd with anything.

BTW This goes out to the entire planet. NOBODY can be racist on the computer or on Facebook etc. Racism is not a thing it is an ACTION. If a person has racism in their heart and does not ever apply what he feels in his heart his racism is powerless. Words on a screen are just that words on a screen. In the history of man all of the worst racist people ALWAYS followed their thoughts with actions.

AE I have a nice car, insurance all of my tags are up to date and I still get a little uneasy when a police car is behind me in certain suburbs. This is what I meant when I said know your place.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011

Slow down and I want you think about what I am about to post. If I jmb773 posted a youtube video of Mexicans killing other Mexicans in Michoacan, and then wrote under the video:

Mexicans are bad people they need to respect one another and stop killing each other because it is wrong. Why not have peace in their hearts like Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, African American have for each other like here in Chicago.

Now tell me what is the difference in Nals post of the video in the capital of Haiti.

It is a very good reason why Nals and Pichardo use so many photos and videos to get their point across. One of the most misleading objects on the planet are videos and photos, because they tell 1/4 of the story NOT even half. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
JMB773, this is DR1, not Haiti1, so naturally there are few (if any) Haitians posting here. They do have their champions here on DR1, Mountainannie comes quickly to mind. They COULD have a voice here if they wanted it - the forum is there.

The Haiti forum was created after the earthquake in January 2010. I was sitting on our marquesina in DR at that moment, felt the earth move, and like everyone else on Hispaniola that day I was horrified at the events. So now you know the reason behind there being a forum for another country on DR1. It was used to talk about the events, to organize contributions of food, clothing and money, etc. The Dominicans who you criticize were the first responders.

As for your opinion that Dominicans have no right to tell Haiti to fix their government.....I disagree. The state of their government is one of the reasons that millions of Haitians have flooded into DR, straining Dominican resources, etc. What happens in Haiti affects DR.

As far as your police analogy, I think most people realize that profiling is alive and well in most places in the world, despite claims to the contrary.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Slow down and I want you think about what I am about to post. If I jmb773 posted a youtube video of Mexicans killing other Mexicans in Michoacan, and then wrote under the video:

Mexicans are bad people they need to respect one another and stop killing each other because it is wrong. Why not have peace in their hearts like Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, African American have for each other like here in Chicago.

Now tell me what is the difference in Nals post of the video in the capital of Haiti.

It is a very good reason why Nals and Pichardo use so many photos and videos to get their point across. One of the most misleading objects on the planet are videos and photos, because they tell 1/4 of the story NOT even half. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday.

peace in their hearts, yea right. How many murders in Chicago already this year.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
i wanted to say something pithy and intelligent but could not find the thread of the thread

in the original posting it was clear that these were Dominican truckers.. going back to an old dispute on the border in which the Haitian truckers want the Dominican truckers to have to off load in the border and use Haitian truckers..

A labor dispute... not an opening salvo in another war..

The DR is now talking about a free trade agreement which would really help both countries since imports into Haiti from the US are often cheaper than Dominican products which has to do with the taxes charged....

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
AE I have a nice car, insurance all of my tags are up to date and I still get a little uneasy when a police car is behind me in certain suburbs. This is what I meant when I said know your place.

Didn't you say you would rather invest your money in watches instead of having a nice car or buying a house?