Deportations from Haiti?

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
You could live in a fancy home, drive a fancy car, or even attended a fancy school, but when you are in a room full of white Americans you are quickly reminded your place in this world, and you know what I am talking about. Now lets put the superioty complex to bed once and for all.

Hahaha, FYI, they don't have to remind us because we are the ones that proudly remind them where we come from and what we are. We remind them that we are Dominicans and come from the land of beautiful beaches, swaying palm trees to the rhythm of Merengue, motherland of great baseball players, America's cradle and spirited people with beautiful smiles even when there isn't any food to eat.

Some of us even display our flag everywhere to remind them and showcase our dominicanism. I even make my accent more prominent to sound even more dominican.

And you know another thing that makes me proud? when we meet others from a different parts of the world, ask where one is from and the excitement on their faces when they hear you say Dominican Republic and that they have visited there and loved it so much and how they enjoyed the warmth and the smiles of our people.

One thing that is joyful but at the same time sad to say is the time I was talking to a US Marine who once I told him I was Dominican, perked up with excitement to tell me how him and his buddies used to drive their Humvees to the other side of the border into DR. And how people would smile to them and how much they felt welcomed. He said it was sad that it was the opposite in Haiti where they felt not welcomed and talked how mean the Haitians were to them even when they were there to help them, not the dominicans. Even when they walked into a restaurant he told me how it was a privilege to those people to have them eat there and would not even let them pay for their meals.

His quote "it's ironic that the country that we were not there to help was where we felt welcomed".

If being proud of our country and being Dominican is viewed by you a superiority complex, then let "superiority complex rule""

And to ruffle your feathers a little. Most Haitians such as yourself hate Dominicans because we are not as racists as many of you guys are toward other races, specially whites. And yeas, we claim all three.

Arriba DR!!! para que te mate.

Last edited:

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002

Yet I don't see anybody complaining about discrimination, racism or violation of human rights. I guess it only applies when it happens in DR. These other islands would have heart attacks if they would come to our hospitals and see all the resources spent just from pregnant Haitian females walking to our side of the island just to give birth just in our border town alone.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Hahaha, FYI, they don't have to remind us because we are the ones that proudly remind them where we come from and what we are. We remind them that we are Dominicans and come from the land of beautiful beaches, swaying palm trees to the rhythm of Merengue, motherland of great baseball players, America's cradle and spirited people with beautiful smiles even when there isn't any food to eat.

Some of us even display our flag everywhere to remind them and showcase our dominicanism. I even make my accent more prominent to sound even more dominican.

And you know another thing that makes me proud? when we meet others from a different parts of the world, ask where one is from and the excitement on their faces when they hear you say Dominican Republic and that they have visited there and loved it so much and how they enjoyed the warmth and the smiles of our people.

One thing that is joyful but at the same time sad to say is the time I was talking to a US Marine who once I told him I was Dominican, perked up with excitement to tell me how him and his buddies used to drive their Humvees to the other side of the border into DR. And how people would smile to them and how much they felt welcomed. He said it was sad that it was the opposite in Haiti where they felt not welcomed and talked how mean the Haitians were to them even when they were there to help them, not the dominicans. Even when they walked into a restaurant he told me how it was a privilege to those people to have them eat there and would not even let them pay for their meals.

His quote "it's ironic that the country that we were not there to help was where we felt welcomed".

If being proud of our country and being Dominican is viewed by you a superiority complex, then let "superiority complex rule""

And to ruffle your feathers a little. Most Haitians such as yourself hate Dominicans because we are not as racists as many of you guys are toward other races, specially whites. And yeas, we claim all three.

Arriba DR!!! para que te mate.

I had no problem with this post, but you had to through one little insult of Haitian people. Why couldn't you say" Most PEOPLE as yourself" Why was the word Haitian used in your last sentence? If you read it again it has nothing to do with the meaning of the sentence. Also love the fact your intention to throw Haitians under the bus with white people( that was good Mr DR real slick)

I have question for you MAN to MAN. Your first couple of lines you stated things like baseball, merengue, palm trees, even a smile, but not one word about education WHY???? What is the reason a person like yourself residing in the US now did not mention, Dominicans are known for great scientist,philosophers, doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs, educators, and engineers etc. Mr DR if you want your country to be known for having only great beaches the world will and have obliged. If you a Dominican man can't see pass the beaches, palm tress, and Presidente how is someone who is not Dominican going to see when its own people can't.

Now I am going to give you a thumbs up now because if this is what you want the world to know about the DR beaches, merengue and baseball I feel unhappy for you. Mr DR you trivialize you OWN people and don't even know it.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011

Okay what does this has to do with JMB773 I am not from the Turks and Caicos or Guadaloupe etc. Do a search on African Americans and Puerto Ricans in Chicago discriminating against Haitian people. You see I have some control over these people, but I have no control over the people of the Bahamas. Now you want to tell me how this was to keep me busy?

You do know I am an American born and raised. Why in the heck would I look at these Rhode Island size countries for anything regarding Human and Civil Rights? The USA spends more money in one quarter on our prison system then these countries COMBINED spend on education in a year.

Find a quote I stated Haitian people should NEVER be deported from countries if they are there illegally. Where you ever on a debate team? When you state a rebuttal it has to be in the "ball park" of my agurment. I know Haitian people are deported all over the world, when and where did I state they were not?

Now you want to tell again the point of this list of islands. Can you ever make an agurment through experience and not the wonderful world of the " search engine" Did you ever witness Haitians in the Bahamas being deported?

Last edited:

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Okay what does this has to do with JMB773 I am not from the Turks and Caicos or Guadaloupe etc. Do a search on African Americans and Puerto Ricans in Chicago discriminating against Haitian people. You see I have some control over these people, but I have no control over the people of the Bahamas. Now you want to tell me how this was to keep me busy?

You do know I am an American born and raised. Why in the heck would I look at these Rhode Island size countries for anything regarding Human and Civil Rights? The USA spends more money in one quarter on our prison system then these countries COMBINED spend on education in a year.

Find a quote I stated Haitian people should NEVER be deported from countries if they are there illegally. Where you ever on a debate team? When you state a rebuttal it has to be in the "ball park" of my agurment. I know Haitian people are deported all over the world, when and where did I state they were not?

Now you want to tell again the point of this list of islands. Can you ever make an agurment through experience and not the wonderful world of the " search engine" Did you ever witness Haitians in the Bahamas being deported?

Can you try and keep that to yourself?

Or at least put in a disclaimer at the end saying all Americans don't think like you......

suavena

Jan 27, 2009
Can you try and keep that to yourself?

Or at least put in a disclaimer at the end saying all Americans don't think like you......

Only Liberals lazies American think like he does in the mold of community organizer Obama. No wonder Chicago resemble just another third world city. Worst crimes/ratio than Mexico city, amazing.

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
Only Liberals lazies American think like he does in the mold of community organizer Obama. No wonder Chicago resemble just another third world city. Worst crimes/ratio than Mexico city, amazing.

But not worse than Tijuana or Ciudad Juarez. Got no idea what this has to do with the DR. :)

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
To make a point against that liberal from Chicago that obviously have some agenda against DR.
I was NEVER going to mention this because it is my business and it has little to do with DR1, but what timing. Yesterday Marc Anthony held a fund raiser here in downtown Chicago for his charity Mastreo Cares. I had purchase my tickets awhile ago because I was so excited to see Marc Anthony and the sole purpose of the event was for the Dominican Republic. "Orfanato Ninos de Cristo" is a project Marc Anthony is trying to raise funds for the children of the Dominican Republic.

Something came up at the last second and my daughters mother had to take her sister instead, but I gave her money to bid on my behalf at the auction. All the money made for this event is to go directly to the Dominican Republic. Now an entire room filled with Chicagoans donating their time and money for kids without parents in the DR. How many people in the room do you think were "liberals" Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, donated many things for this cause.

I know how much money I donated yesterday, but how much did you? Chicago does not have a large Dominican population, so why would Marc come here asking people to help the Dominican Republic. Most of the people at the charity were white, Mexicans and some African American, but no Dominicans that my child mother saw.

My daughter mother and her sister are Mexicans, but they donated their time and money for the children of the DR, I asked a lot of people to attend and their response was " I do not like to donate money outside the USA if it was an orphanage here I would go and make a donation" my response was Okay next time.

BTW would you like so water with that CROW!!!!

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011

Now suavena tell me what is going on inside your head right now? You made a statement about how LAZY Chicago is and lastnight a group of Chicagoans gathered to help Dominican children. Not all bad being a liberal HUH!!!

suavena

Jan 27, 2009
We dont need your money, European Union money, UK, Canada, etc attached to allow the peaceful Haitian invasion to proceed.

I was NEVER going to mention this because it is my business and it has little to do with DR1, but what timing. Yesterday Marc Anthony held a fund raiser here in downtown Chicago for his charity Mastreo Cares. I had purchase my tickets awhile ago because I was so excited to see Marc Anthony and the sole purpose of the event was for the Dominican Republic. "Orfanato Ninos de Cristo" is a project Marc Anthony is trying to raise funds for the children of the Dominican Republic.

Something came up at the last second and my daughters mother had to take her sister instead, but I gave her money to bid on my behalf at the auction. All the money made for this event is to go directly to the Dominican Republic. Now an entire room filled with Chicagoans donating their time and money for kids without parents in the DR. How many people in the room do you think were "liberals" Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, donated many things for this cause.

I know how much money I donated yesterday, but how much did you? Chicago does not have a large Dominican population, so why would Marc come here asking people to help the Dominican Republic. Most of the people at the charity were white, Mexicans and some African American, but no Dominicans that my child mother saw.

My daughter mother and her sister are Mexicans, but they donated their time and money for the children of the DR, I asked a lot of people to attend and their response was " I do not like to donate money outside the USA if it was an orphanage here I would go and make a donation" my response was Okay next time.

BTW would you like so water with that CROW!!!!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Knock, knock.....

Try to steer this back to Haiti please. I don't want to close this, but it's going way off topic.

JMB, you and I are worlds apart on most points, but I commend you for participating in the Dominican fundraiser, and for telling us about it.