Dominican Men! How good are they at foreplay?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: Re: What stinking foreplay????

Anna Coniglio said:
AZB said:
Me need no stinking foreplay. I thought "real men" perform their civic duty (bang the booty) and turn over and go to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well if that's what "real men" do thank God I never met one.

He forgot to add " and burp and fart the rest of the night "

LOL! MY MAN AZB!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: How is this for oral sex?

AZB said:
Oral sex is all hype and could prove to be disgusting.
Ex: I remember when jazzcom picked up this 300 pesos hooker from sosua and took her to his apartment. upon performing oral sex he discovered it was not only disgustingly smelly but he came across a piece of corn then actually had to spit out a piece of a chunk of meat. When he asked the hooker what it was all about, she mentioned not to worry, larry was her customer before him who actually vomitted inside her when performing the same act. This response was enough for Mr. jazzcom to terminate the session and angryly asked for a complete refund. The poor hooker responded " hey, calm down....what do you expect for 300 pesos, shrimp and lobsters coming out of here.... ?".

You got it all wrong. I tipped her well after for the prompt food service! LOL

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
You got it all wrong. I tipped her well after for the prompt food service! LOL--Jazzcom

LOL..Oh man ...very funny!

Larry

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
What about Dominican men? Are they good at foreplay?
You da**m right!! not only in foreplay, we are good in everything
when come to sex...lol, lol, come on anna you should know better..

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I think so...

Proof of how good they are at 'foreplay' is the many inquiries we get on this board for 'my love that I just met while on vacation'...

Good and fast at 'foreplay'...the girls are ready to go the first night they meet these 'dominican lovers'...LOL!!!

Am I right, or what?

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
AZB that was disgusting man!

You have to remember some of us eat lunch as we read this. YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCk there goes my shrimp salad. groooossssss waaaakaaala.

Lina
about to puck her guts out

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You guys are really funny but this isn't the clown bin. I think we are looking for real answers here.

Thank you

Musicqueen what is your opinion? Not from what you read here but your pesonal experience and from what you hear from others.
No names need to be mentioned just an overview of it all.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I have to be honest...

From my personal opinion...the best lover I ever had was a Cuban...he knew exactly what to say and do to get me in the mood...

But, we were in a committed relationship for more than 2 years...so that may have been the reason for that...

When I went to DR, actually on my second visit there...I met this man...for the first couple of days we just fought with each other...I think the sexual tension was too much for both of us...and since I knew about the bad boys there I didn't want to give in...but he finally convinced me...and I don't regret it...

For weeks after I came back from that trip...I could still feel all his touches and caressess!!!

As I understand it, he's making an Italian girl very happy right now...

Until today...he is the best Dominican lover I've had...but notice I say 'lover'...he knows what to do in and out of bed...to get a girl in the mood...

As far as being in a committed relationship I wouldn't know...I guess I'll just have to wait until I'm there long enough...

Can't wait!!!;)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
no no no

From my personal opinion...the best lover I ever had was a Cuban...he knew exactly what to say and do to get me in the mood...---MusicQueen

OH NO Music Queen!! Why did you say that??? Now we are all going to have to listen to Tony gloat for a month!

Larry

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"You got it all wrong. I tipped her well after for the prompt food service! LOL". jazzcom

man o man, who is disgusting here now???
LOL, it was a good reply.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Yes, I know...

But I had to be honest...and until now...for a boyfriend and a lover he was the best...

But hey...I'm willing to find the BEST Dominican...so don't give up hope...there's got to be another one like the first one!!!

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: I have to be honest...

Musicqueen said:
From my personal opinion...the best lover I ever had was a Cuban...he knew exactly what to say and do to get me in the mood...

No surprise there!!!

A few comments on foreplay.

How does a real man give a woman orgasms?
Real men don't care!

For me foreplay starts at "Hello"!

My favorite types of foreplay?

68 Thats when she goes down on you and you owe her one!
71 Thats 69 with 2 fingers up her poop chute!

I love the seduction. Sometimes it is even more satisfying than the actual conquest.

I am not the roll over and go to sleep type. The sex is usually better the 2nd go around....or the 3rd or 4th....ect.

I enjoy not just the physcal touch but all of the other senses as well. The Smells! Love that slightly musky scent. The tastes. Like a fine wine. The sounds. Just don't call me "Papi Chulo"! I prefer "Oh YES Master!"

I love taking my time. The best sex is when your done and you can't believe how long a time has gone by. But sometimes a nice hot, nasty, quickie is just the ticket!

Now if I can just remember some of their names!

Tony C.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I've heard that about Cubans and it makes me very curious. I'll have to go out and find me one. ;)

Anyways lets get back to Dominicans. Are there any Dominican men out there that would like to comment?

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
hey!!!

Ana, we are in tune on this one.. ;)
MQ! I want the name of that first guy!! lol
And JH, good description, dude!

I?d like to say one thing about bragging men and barking dogs, then again you already know that..:bandit:
AZB.. it?s no wonder you have to pay 4 it, be it direclty or indirectly! lol

I?ll repeat the original idea for the post. Use your creativity and imagination to describe what your idea of foreplay is... who knows? someone who is reading it might get interested in your viewpoint.

;)

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Amber.

Still not sure what you want!

DO you want me to tell you how I enjoy slowly undressing my partner? Kissing, Licking and nibbling slowly every sqaure inch of her skin I expose? Searching and exploring not just the typical places but in places she didn't even know she had? Taking in her reactions? Stopping at the sound of her breath quicking?
Do you want to know how i will stop time to time to gaze at her. Taking in her beauty? Enjoying the smoothness of her skin? breathing in her scent? Savoring the tastes of here body?
Do you want to know how I will start at her toes? kissing and licking each one? Slowly working my way up her calf? Lightly passing my tongue over the back of her knee? Hearing her breath quicken as I carress her thighs with my mouth?
Do you want to hear how I work my way up slowly between her now spread legs? Exploring each inch as I work my way higher and higher?
Do you want to know how I will deeply take in her scent as I approach nirvana? Passing my tongue over her patch?
Do you want to know how I will probe her lightly with my tongue searching for ways for her to feel wave after wave of passion and pleasure wash over her?

Well? Do you?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
tell me, does that make you horney baby?

Don't stop there tonyC, Ana was about to burst.

Seriously guy, does foreplay involve all this effort? Naaa, I say its not worth it.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sorry I didn't respond earlier I was in the shower for a while!!!!
Carry on.

Forbeca which part did you see go to hell? jokes or the good parts? ;)

katty

Mar 14, 2003
foreplay mmmmmm

I just love to please a man, specially ones that appreciate it