Dominican Men! How good are they at foreplay?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Erickxson why don't you write a sensual post on foreplay. You're wasting bandwidth for nada.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
So what is the out-come of this thread?

TonyC distroyed 2 keyboards with one hand only. Anna and Amber found happiness in showering together. Jan exausted her sankie. Larry became a lefty. Jazzcom jammed the "S" key on the keyboard. Criss killed the duracell batteries in the plastic toy. The rest of the young DR1 girls became lesbians after seeing fotos of some of the DR1 male members.
MaryC got fired from work for sexually harrasing her boss.
Joseito got slapped again on the face by the mexican chick.
And the last but not the least, AZB has just realized, its Friday. So lets close this thread and lets enjoy the real life. I will be heading to the north coast with my new elegant wife. A general's daughter. God help me.

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
ahhhh...

:smoke: It was good to rev up engines...hehehhehe
Tis the weekend to be jolly, fa la la la la...
lol

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Candy is Dandy,But Liquor Is QUICKER!!!"

For all the girls I "date" in theDR,...................................................500 Pesos on the night table turns them into raging nymphomaniacs,at least for about 30 minutes!!!!!!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:cool:

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
You had to, Criss..

Can?t you get it unlless you pay for God?s sake!!
:bored:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
ssshhh amber, criss was only trying to put some DR content in this. Maybe we should change the title to:

Dominican men! How good are you at foreplay?

What do you think amber?

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
Ok!

Sounds great to me!

Let?s see if some more Dominicans come forth on the subject.
;)

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Ooh I feel tempted to post but actions speak louder than words and so does a woman screaming and scratching my back when the "pearl" is being licked, a young lady I was with once told me "baby you eat it like a lesbian"............PM me for details on what we can do together ;)

Foreplay is important, after my first time with a woman older than me I was hooked, now I can't get into it until I heat up the woman's "oven, then she could meet my "meat" hehe, besides it gets me off to see her get off, I'm into licking and sucking..........but remember that the biggest sexual organ is the brain, it all starts in the head, I might change my mind and post something afterwards

There goes your reply by a Dominican, Amber...... ;)

Last edited:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Oh, My GOD!!!

This is NOT the same JonS I met last week....!!!

Where did all this come from, my friend???:nervous:

I think I'm blushing...and that doesn't happen very often!!!

Oh, boy...I'm glad we didn't touch that subject on Friday!!!:speechles

Between your comments and the heat coming from NL...I COULD have been in deep trouble!!!;)

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Warning!

Don't bring up the topic of sex around me unless you're ready for some explicit conversation(in the truest sense of the word), I like to talk but as I said before actions speak louder than words......let me stop before I get too much into it....

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
John!

Thankxxxxxxxxxx for speaking up for Dominican men!
Well said, mejor de ahi lo da?as! ;)

ILLPrincessa

Jun 18, 2003
Take it from ME!!!

I am not really the type that will go down. But if they have me in the right mood I am more then happy too. But I love foreplay. Specially on me knowing that it sounds selfish..... But I can tell this sometimes the right person can get you in the right spot and you forget everything else that makes you think different of it.

E

EJA

Re: Ok!

Amber said:
Sounds great to me!

Let?s see if some more Dominicans come forth on the subject.
;)

I'm actually new on here and this is only my 5th post, but I'll jump in on this one. I am a Dominican man, and personally I love foreplay whether it be giving or receiving and my thoughts are that the better the foreplay = the better the sex that follows it.

By the way this site is great! very informative

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
All right 4 Dominican men!

EJA Thank you for COMING forth on the subjcet with such finess!
:bandit:

cosmicjo

Feb 28, 2003
in my experience ...

in my experience it is usually wham bam thank you mam!! say no more ............