Dominican Vs Puerto Rican Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

katty

Mar 14, 2003
Re: I have not really profoundly thought about this.....but

Guynoir said:
Would this have to do with your level of education and own sense of self-worth? Not generalizing. Each case should be analysed in a one by one basis, in my humble opinion.

Some people tend to feel inferior to others if they don't have as much stuf or nice stuff as other people? I would call this ignorance, maybe like Sir Charles would say, I might be wrong (but I don't think so :) ). Just my two dominican cents worth...

Gott run, GN
well as a matter of fact I am highly educated and no spring chicken either, however all i hear is DR men bashing that want to have anything to do with a foreign woman, and as far as my self worth, I am perfectly content.

Guynoir

Apr 29, 2002
Dear Katty:

My intention was not to bash my fellow dominican women in general. I love them, and I think they are the best. That is why I said each case should be dealt with individually and departed from any type of generalizations or stereotyping mistakes.

Nevertheless, as much as I hate it, I will confess that some of our women indeed are overly materialistic and this is part of the recipe for failure since they are perceived as opportunist and consequently dumped a while later after being used by those manipulative shark.

I am no angel at all, but I do appreciate a woman who sees beyond the car I drive, the namebrand of the clothes I wear and so and so forth (especially now that I am a dirt poor student).

I must also admit I am no fair judge in this case, since I have only dated one PRican lady and she was more an american than not. I would think there would not be such a significant gap between the two as far as personailty and mentality is concerned.

Vain women and men are the same wherever you go. It is just as true here in the USA. I believe it has to do with emotional maturity, education and your socioeconomic status.

Obviously, we tend to exaggerate our views to make a point and the original poster did this when he said that certain DR women won't talk to you unless they knew you have a BMW. That is inconcievable in my mind.

I am sure you are a great lady and I admire you for speaking up and defending your gender. Y te repito, en ningun momento intentaba humillar or danar la reputacion de las mujeres quisqueyanas pues alli estan incluidas las mujeres de mi vida.
Gracias por comprenderme, GN

katty

Mar 14, 2003
Re: Dear Katty:

Guynoir said:
My intention was not to bash my fellow dominican women in general. I love them, and I think they are the best. That is why I said each case should be dealt with individually and departed from any type of generalizations or stereotyping mistakes.

Nevertheless, as much as I hate it, I will confess that some of our women indeed are overly materialistic and this is part of the recipe for failure since they are perceived as opportunist and consequently dumped a while later after being used by those manipulative shark.

I am no angel at all, but I do appreciate a woman who sees beyond the car I drive, the namebrand of the clothes I wear and so and so forth (especially now that I am a dirt poor student).

I must also admit I am no fair judge in this case, since I have only dated one PRican lady and she was more an american than not. I would think there would not be such a significant gap between the two as far as personailty and mentality is concerned.

Vain women and men are the same wherever you go. It is just as

true here in the USA. I believe it has to do with emotional

maturity, education and your socioeconomic status.

well i appreciate your comment and i think you are ok

Obviously, we tend to exaggerate our views to make a point and the original poster did this when he said that certain DR women won't talk to you unless they knew you have a BMW. That is inconcievable in my mind.

I am sure you are a great lady and I admire you for speaking up and defending your gender. Y te repito, en ningun momento intentaba humillar or danar la reputacion de las mujeres quisqueyanas pues alli estan incluidas las mujeres de mi vida.
Gracias por comprenderme, GN

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Katty, I don't understand why you quote people then say nothing. You're wasting space. Let me know if you don't understand. When you quote someone put in your comment don't start another post to explain your last quote. Comprende?

By the way when you do quote did you know that you can back space and delete most of the quoted post and get to the part you might want to address?

Last edited:

katty

Mar 14, 2003
Anna Coniglio said:
Katty, I don't understand why you quote people then say nothing. You're wasting space. Let me know if you don't understand. When you quote someone put in your comment don't start another post to explain your last quote. Comprende?

By the way when you do quote did you know that you can back space and delete most of the quoted post and get to the part you might want to address?
si comprende

yes i do understand i was not about to let him bash me i am more educated than him sso do understand?

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Can i get a wuh!

DOMINICANS ARE GOOD PRICANS ARE GOOD IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT KIND OF GIRL YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IF YOU WANT A SLUT YOU'LL FIND HER IN EITHER OF THE PR OR DR........

long live south beach

Erickxson

ILLPrincessa

Jun 18, 2003
I take it you talk rather soon......Cause with out you getting the right dose of medication aren't you in love with a Puertorican woman. Or is that just for the moment. I have both sides of bed and for me on a womans point of view.....they are both very different. Specially Dominican Men that can't make up there minds when they have whats best in there face...............
DR_DEFENDER said:
Now, before you guys or some of you decide to shoot me read very carefully and know that I love my Dominican women. With that being said I must say that I have had much better experience with P. Rican girls than Dominican. It appears to me that most of the Dominican girls in the states are always more concern about your status in society above all else when P. Rican females are more concern with whether they like you or not. I'm sorry but a lot of the Dominican girls that I have come in contact with (specially if they look good) act like they want to make sure you are driving a BMW before they even begin talking to you. Anyhow, I'm not saying that all Dominican girls are like this but it seems that most of them have this attitude of wanting to find a man that would take care of them without them having to move a finger. P. Rican females on the other hand don't seem to look at the guys wallet before they even look at them and it has also been my experience that once P. Rican girls fall in love with you the will even kill someone if it means protecting you. Dominican girls (my experience) act like you are lucky to be with them. Now, before you guys get your machetes out let me say that I still love my Dominican females and hope to marry one of them and let me make it very clear that I am not saying that all of them are that way.....IT HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE. I want to know what everyone's take on this issue is.

DR_DEFENDER

PS. Sorry for any errors but I had to post this rather quickly.

ILLPrincessa

Jun 18, 2003
It seems the truth comes out. You telling a Puertorican sweet nothings while in your head your target is a Dominican Queen. I respect that cause at the moment I am only a Princessa but one day be queen with you looking at my foot steps.....
DR_DEFENDER said:
Dominican girls are definitely more family oriented for they have (for the most part) been raised that way. Puerto Rican girls (for the most part) have not been raised that which is probably why they are so crazy sometimes.

Now, don't get me wrong....I was not by any means trying to put my mujeres lindas down. I love all of my Dominican ladies and hope that I will marry one of my queens sometime soon. I just don't like it when they appear too cocky at times. I, for one don't have a problem with them trying to find someone that's worth their time for that is a smart move but they could atleast be polite and talk to you. But with all that being said I want to send a Big Phat KISS to all my Reinas Dominicanas!! Much love.....

DR_DEFENDER

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Would it help if I say it in another language?

Leave that quote button alone...lol

ILLPrincessa

Jun 18, 2003
DOMINICAN WOMAN VS PUERTORICAN WOMAN

Sorry about that.
It just amases me when you get to see who people really are when they think you are not around........:)

ILLPrincessa

Jun 18, 2003
Hear this

I got you....you are right but there is one thing I am proud of and that is my one star. I know there are a lot of differences in Dominican woman and Puertorican woman, but I rather have someone that will respect me and love me then just be cocky cause they have a slamin girl by there side.

E

EJA

Re: Well.....

Jon S. said:
I dunno, man. Those PR girls are fly and all but I gotta go with DR girls. If you don't think DR girls got your back or anything, just watch them fight :hurt: another girl that tries to kick it to you, I've seen shit go down that'll make me quiver. Those girls are vicious when they're mad. A DR girl shows her love or jealousy for you in a more subtle way but don't cross them. They will get you worse than any PR girl, well almost any PR girl but thats just my opinion. On the other hand PR girls love you, maybe too much but it's love. They seem to have a thing for us DR dudes being that almost all my friends in NY or Miami are half Dominican and half Puerto Rican, gotta say that the mix makes pretty kids. Well I have alot more to say about this subject but I'll leave it at that.

I agree with the above statement 100%. I am Dominican married to a Puerto Rican woman for almost 4 years now, and from what I've noticed Puerto Rican women are more aggressive than Dominican Women, personally that is one of the things that attracted me to my wife. And the other thing that I've noticed, well at least around here in the Boston area, is that most of the PR women opt for the DR men.

But hey, who knows I might change my mind when I visit the DR in August.....(just kidding).

carib-star003

May 22, 2003
www.hotmail.com

.......I simple think dominican women are the best in the world.....

rubio

Apr 28, 2003
www.geocities.com
I have had the opportunity to date a Dominicana and a P.R..

In retrospect:

The D.R lady was much more ambitious and a high-achiever. Highly educated. Extremely Passionate. All traits I look for.

The P.R. lady was dull and unmotivated at everything. She always had a difficult time having a good time and enjoying the situations.

These are two individuals, I'm not making any generalizations. I'm merely describing their personalities.

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
I like them both

Nothing like the aroma of an unshaven and unbathed Puerto Rican $natch. :lick:

Status
Not open for further replies.