Dominican Vs Puerto Rican Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizzo

Aug 28, 2002
I'm with you petaka----those extra hairy country girls are simply a treasure to behold!! I think with me its just a HAIR thang!!:beard:

Keith&Cris

Aug 22, 2002
www.keithbroad.com
DR_DEFENDER said:
I love all of my Dominican ladies and hope that I will marry one of my queens sometime soon. But with all that being said I want to send a Big Phat KISS to all my Reinas Dominicanas!! Much love.....

DR_DEFENDER

Maybe I don't understand or appreciate the subtle differences how one refers to, or speaks about ladies from their culture, so please don't be offended, DR_DEFENDER, by my question but it sounds to me like you are .... Are you a pimp?

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
Hmmmm.......

Am I a pimp? That's very funny if I made add but I'm far from being a pimp. If I didn't know any better I wouldn't even know what a pimp was. Just because I refer to all the Dominicanas as 'my queens' doesn't make me a pimp or does it? Oh...let me see, maybe it was the fact that I used the word 'my' as if I had so many, right? Well, there you have it even though I have my reasons to believe that you were being sarcastic when you asked your question but no offense taken.

DR_DEFENDER

carib-star003

May 22, 2003
www.hotmail.com
What about now!

AmeliaVega13.jpg

As I said:cool:

DomPlaya90

Jul 10, 2003
DR Girls look better

DR girls are the best looking women in this world!!!
adonde tu vas a encontrar una rubia bein fina como en republica dominicana!! en ningun lado!!!
"La mujer dominican es una mujer linda...." Zacarias Fereira

P.R._Surfer

Aug 4, 2003
SOrry but I just gotta jump in, u guys obviously have never lived in PR or maybe you just get new yourican skanks or nasty ho's but PR chicks rocK and are definately better than DR girls, sorry to say. BTW how many times have DR won Miss universe (once?) If my memory serves me right we have won 4 -- READ THAT CORRECTLY 4 times 1970, 1985, 1993, and 2001. Also carib-star your chance of getting a PR girl of high calibre and even a DR of class such as the miss universe winner photo u put up, is nill. Give it up.....well I would make this longer but I gotta go, (going over to my novia's apt house watch the movie i picked up from blockbuster, and then later **** her nicely trimmed sweet tasting pussy all night long---well maybe not all night-- i got work tommorror, lol. I am still trying to figure out where u guys got the impression PR chicks dont shave or trim the pussy hair??? Granted I am only 26 years old but I have been having sex since I was 17 and out of the close approx 95 girls I have been with only one had a hairy pussy, everyone else was shaved or short trim.

P.R._Surfer

Aug 4, 2003
ONe more thing to add, sorry didnt mean the personal attack carib-- it just picked the first name i saw..............2nd I picked this tidbit off the internet, "that Puerto Rico has produced four Miss Universe (1970, 1985, 1993, and 2001), one Miss World (1975), one Miss International (1987), three Miss Intercontinental (1986, 1990, and 1993) A very good score for a tiny island." ---------------------an island with half the population of DR 4 million vs 8 million and rememeber about 500,000 of our pop. is dominicans that crossed in yolas, or crossed illegally to PR. So the actualy PR pop is about 3,500,000 :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Listen I know I am gonna get slammed by u guys especially since I am a newbie, though I am just reporting what i see, and the misconceptions everyone seems to be holding of PR but the honest truth is here in PR, domincans (even the wealthy ones are looked down upon as "the Help"), talk to everyone tommorrow my girl is waiting, bye.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Surfer,
you can't compare unless you've been there so wait till after your trip to tell us which is better.

P.R._Surfer

Aug 4, 2003
Great point ANNA! And your totally right. I am looking forward to my trip. Though I want to point out one thing, there are 500,000 dominicans living here so I have had a couple, how many Puertoricans are living in DR??? That was the reason I got upset is all these males are talking but they havent tasted the real food so to speak since they live in the DR----I have this feeling though that the beautiful ones stay home and dont have a need to jump on a leaky boat since life is good for the pretty ones in DR. And I will also admit that Amelia Vega is drop dead gorgeous (though she she looks like one of my ex's from high school). Honest.

P.R._Surfer

Aug 4, 2003
backgr.jpg
Just a quick , not so good photo of our last Miss Universe 2001 that I grabed off a website from goole.com.----------- ---------------------------------------------The next 2 picts are of our 1993 winner Dyanarra Torres
u01_pr.jpg
u01_pr2.jpg

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
We have pretty women in the DR but, " Pro rata" women from Columbia, Brazil and Venezuela (More or less in that order) are prettier.

jorge_33

May 27, 2003
I tried both PR and DR women... both are great, you got to love caribean women, but the sex is much better with DR women (talking about normal family oriented girls in both sides - no hookers). I live in Miami, I visited PR and also DR. Nadie me hace el cuento. Just for the record I'm not from DR nor PR, so here an opinion from a neutral individual.

Regards,

Jorge

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Pr Surfer..

have fun when you get to DR

Last edited:

P.R._Surfer

Aug 4, 2003
ONe thing I want to ask, I get the impression that all dominican girls are ho's looking for a a buck, (even if they are not prostitute pros). To be real honest I like geting laid the old fashioned way, using my skills, charming wit and attempting to look the best I can, I mean its one thing to hook up with a girl in a club, or bar or at the beach and buy drinks and partying (its called having a good time) and then hopefully getting laid later, if you played your cards right(with no exchange of money) . And then later you might go out again, but the girl would never hit you up for money--just expecting you to pay for the date, whether you get laid or not, its all part of the romancing game, though I just have a cut off rule, if my dick hasnt been sucked by the third date-- there is no 4th. Unless we made out and for some reason I couldnt score but I am positve the 4th will be the charm then I go for one more shot.

So my question to all you pros and guys/girls with knowledge is what percentage of the girls between the ages of 18-28 that you see at night at the bar,club, street, plaza or where ever people hang are looking for monetary compensation???

latinarubia

Mar 6, 2003
Well if they are anything like the guys I would say a good 90% of them are trying to score a buck. I love the DR but am sad to say that you can't really take a chance and trust anyone from there as a foreigner. I'm sure there are hard-working, honest people there too but you would have had to filter through a lot of crap before finding any like that.
I found that the older people I met seemd more trustworthy but the young local guys were on a prowl trying to find their next victim.

latinarubia

Mar 6, 2003
Erick, you're right. Anywhere there is more poverty there are more untrustworthy people, although it doesn't justify being dishonest one can sort of understand. I was just speaking in response to PR Surfer's comment which specifically refers to the DR.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
P.R._Surfer said:
though I just have a cut off rule, if my dick hasnt been sucked by the third date-- there is no 4th. Unless we made out and for some reason I couldnt score but I am positve the 4th will be the charm then I go for one more shot.

So my question to all you pros and guys/girls with knowledge is what percentage of the girls between the ages of 18-28 that you see at night at the bar,club, street, plaza or where ever people hang are looking for monetary compensation???

ahahahah ur KIDDING RIGHT? u base your next date on whether u get your D*ck sucked? wow, please dont tell me this is what the dating game has resorted too? is this how you pick out potential mates?

Status
Not open for further replies.