Dominican Vs Puerto Rican Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Men don't go out with girls based on the possibilty of her being a marriage partner!

and they don't go out with a girl based on her cconversational skills either! (That "MAY" be important later).A man goes out with a woman to have sex with her,Period!(But not DURING her period!!!);)
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
lalla said:
ahahahah ur KIDDING RIGHT? u base your next date on whether u get your D*ck sucked? wow, please dont tell me this is what the dating game has resorted too? is this how you pick out potential mates?

This is not what is has resorted to, this is what it has ALWAYS been.Lalla,like CC said the first thing a guy thinks when as you say "picking our potential mates" is: 1) Do I want to have sex with this woman and: 2) Will she let me have sex with her and how long will it take.

Thats why we first start going out with a woman. If in the process, we begin to see that she has other qualities that attract us, then based on those qualities we decide whether to stay with her or not. But, the physical attraction and possibility of sex is what piques our initial interest.

I think some of you women should watch Dr. Phil once in a while. I saw his show a few times and he REALLY knows his shit and relays the male point of view VERY WELL. Refreshingly, he does not make a point to be politically correct or to appease his largely female audience. He is brutally honest . Watch his show and learn about men and what we want and need.
Larry

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
about the miss universe thing

Someone was talking about how many times PR has won the Miss Universe contest compared to the DR and I think it's only fair to mention that this is not a fair representation of how beautiful the women are.

For many years the DR has not even participated in the Miss Universe contest, since the fees to enter are tremendous and I guess no big fat Dominican businessmen were getting enough "incentives" to put up the cash.

Most beauty titles handed out in this country are bought and paid for with cash from the girls "sponsor" to the judges, and the girls turn around and pay the sponsor for the privilege of being a beauty queen, we all know what kind of payments those are.

I'm not saying this is the case with Miss Gums, she seems pretty well connected anyhow, but I have it from reliable sources that previous Dominican beauty queens have had to give it up for their titles as a matter of course. One personal friend of mine was about to be crowned Miss Dominican Republic when she wrecked her car and her "sponsor" opted to buy her a new one instead of the crown, so it went to someone else.

This kind of bulshit and corruption that is so typical here is IMHO the reason that the DR has done so poorly in beauty contests in the past, and not for any lack of beautiful women.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Comparing beauty queens doesn't give you an insight of what the real people of those countries are all about.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
the whole thing is pointless.

I mean really, think about it.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Larry, Cris....

I am aware that you dont see a lady and say "hmm she looks highly intelligent, let me go talk to her and maybe just maybe...."

i mean really, i know the physical attraction is the first thing and then if there's great conversation then HEY, even better....BUT my thing is that this guy says he would discard a date with someone if by the 4th date he hasnt had his d*ck sucked.....cute.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
lalla just nod.

If that's his standred then so be it. You don't have to be a part of it.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Re: Larry, Cris....

lalla said:
I am aware that you dont see a lady and say "hmm she looks highly intelligent, let me go talk to her and maybe just maybe...."

i mean really, i know the physical attraction is the first thing and then if there's great conversation then HEY, even better....BUT my thing is that this guy says he would discard a date with someone if by the 4th date he hasnt had his d*ck sucked.....cute.

Lalla, by this time obviously she hast exhibited any qualities that attract him other than the way she looks. His philosiphy is now, ......ok, I have invested 3 dates into this girl and it hasnt borne any fruit. I think if I keep her around for 1 more date I will be able to get my rocks off. If I didnt believe this to be so, she would be history already and if it turns out that I dont get my blowjob, she is a goner...............sorry to speak for you P.R. Surfer. If I am wrong please correct me.

Lalla, this is typical male thought process. Hate it, accept it, ..do what you want. It is true.

Larry

Last edited:

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Re: Re: Larry, Cris....

Larry (ILoveDR) said:

Lalla, this is typical male thought process. Hate it, accept it, ..do what you want. It is true.

Larry

i know i know **bowing my head**, there just no hope huh? lol

Anna, I'm nodding lol

P.R._Surfer

Aug 4, 2003
Sorry I havent replied sooner my power supply on my computer broke so I have reduced to having to use a friends computer while mine is getting fixed.

Thanks Larry I couldnt have written a better reply.

lalla your husband may never admit it but the only reason he probably first was interested in talking to you was he wanted to screw you, then afterwards he "met the real you, and got to know you". And if by the slim chance you never had any sexual relation-- and the includes handjobs and blowjobs, while you guys were dating then, then he was fuking someone else on the side until you gave it up.

And if you did have sex, think back how many times had u gone out before you did something, be honest if u dare ;)

Just a guys point of view.....not all but the majority.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I prefer to "Compartmentalize"!

I like to have sex with some women,even though they are ignorant,and boring! I like to sit and talk for hours with some women,even though there is no sexual energy.In fact it may be better that way,as no one has to play any "games",you can just say what you mean without worrying about offending someone."Hey!",just like on DR1!!!!!!!
Cris Colon;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Topic totally lost.
No matter what we discuss it always heads toward the same old subject.

So I don't think anyone will notice if this thread is closed,

Status
Not open for further replies.