Dominican women vs puerto rican women for black men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
BB, don't you live in NY?
Why wait for the end of the year?

Maybe it is time for a get-together? I know Berzin does not like the idea anymore but it is worth a try.

Now back to the topic..................lol

RGVgal

Bronze
May 26, 2008
I am bit curious about your question. Why do you want to date a Puerto Rican or Dominican over a African American woman? There are many educated, beautiful African American women with their own money you can date. Look both Dominican and Puerto Rican women are fine choices, but if you are looking to start a family African American women are a better choice economically.

BTW If you choose to date a Dominican woman in DR and marry her understand that you will pay almost 95% of the bills, but if you really like Dominican and Puerto Rican women DO YOU and good luck on your courting whoever you decide.
A lot of my friends are stay at home moms and the husband is paying 100% of the bills and they are all in the U.S. Paying the bills in a marriage has nothing to do with nationality.

BTW, there are a lot of Dominican women that are educated, have a great job and money of their own. Contrary to popular belief, we aren't all poor and uneducated.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
So tell me BB - who has showed up for the NYC get-togethers? You? Berzin? Tambo? who else??

Myself, Berzin, Badpiece, Frank the Tank, El Tigre, Robert, MARS, ChrisNJ, Sharlene and a few more and cant recall. :)

Last edited:

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
A lot of my friends are stay at home moms and the husband is paying 100% of the bills and they are all in the U.S. Paying the bills in a marriage has nothing to do with nationality.

BTW, there are a lot of Dominican women that are educated, have a great job and money of their own. Contrary to popular belief, we aren't all poor and uneducated.

My mother lives in the "soccer mom " capital of the world, so I know a little bit about stay at home moms. A man would NEVER go to the DR or PR to find a soccer mom.

Paying the bills in a marriage has EVERYTHING to do with nationality. White Americans and African Americans make more money on the whole then Hispanics in the US, it is not fair but it is reality.

BTW I never said that Dominican women are not educated I was merely pointing out one of the African American women strong points. Nobody said all Dominicans are poor. Just because someone says something positive about another group it does not mean they are insulting Dominicans. WOW!!!!

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
I think it all depends on if the woman likes you or not. I have a lady friend who is a criolla and if she likes a guy she doesnt give a hoot what color he is. Most women I think are like that if they like you you can be purple.

When women tell me they dont date white guys I tend to believe them. Come on its either that or Im just not attractive....Couldnt be that now could it jajajaja

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Brit guy who was just wondering how to land a hot mulatta is now dragged into soccer mom and hispanic vs african-Americans discussion.:laugh:

Jeepito

Dec 22, 2011

I live in the States and have been dating a lot of Dominican Mamis, yes, they're smart, they have great jobs, their own money, their own cars, and those are just that "THEIR OWN" in the last two years I have dated at least three Dominicanas, between 27 and 42, they all want to be constantly wined and dined and prefer caviar over carne frita. My current one, after a few months on the advice of a Puerto Rican buddy, I mentioned that I would stay in for a weekend because "I was broke" (She had just gotten paid) do you know what her answer was? " IT'S OK PAPI, I KNOW YOU NEED TO REST, YOU CAN ALWAYS RENT A MOVIE!! Go figure!!

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Brit guy who was just wondering how to land a hot mulatta is now dragged into soccer mom and hispanic vs african-Americans discussion.:laugh:

I tryed to answer his question, but someone became insulted by a simple statement aimed to due no harm. I could have said it will be a lot easier in the DR oppose to PR, finding a women which it is. When I speak to guys visting PR while I am there they ALL say they like DR better, black white, green, blue orange it does not matter what color you are. Men visting PR and DR will attract a woman looking for a foreigner. Puerto Rico is more laid back then DR. Dating in San Juan is the samething you encounter in NYC, Atlanta, D.C. and Houston etc. Santo Domingo dating is like Panama City dating, being a foreigner you have a nice selection even if you are not wealthy.

San Juan is on another level, if you think you can go to San Juan and date a beautiful woman, you better have alot of zeros behind that number in your bank accout.

RGVgal

Bronze
May 26, 2008
I live in the States and have been dating a lot of Dominican Mamis, yes, they're smart, they have great jobs, their own money, their own cars, and those are just that "THEIR OWN" in the last two years I have dated at least three Dominicanas, between 27 and 42, they all want to be constantly wined and dined and prefer caviar over carne frita. My current one, after a few months on the advice of a Puerto Rican buddy, I mentioned that I would stay in for a weekend because "I was broke" (She had just gotten paid) do you know what her answer was? " IT'S OK PAPI, I KNOW YOU NEED TO REST, YOU CAN ALWAYS RENT A MOVIE!! Go figure!!

This has nothing to do with a woman being Dominican. I bet if you dated 3 Italian girls between 27 and 42 they would want to be dined and wined too.

Status
Not open for further replies.