Dominican women vs puerto rican women for black men

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Brit guy who was just wondering how to land a hot mulatta is now dragged into soccer mom and hispanic vs african-Americans discussion.:laugh:

If you have to ask how to land a hot chick in the DR or Puerto Rico my advice to you is to stay in the UK.

Jeepito
You are dating the wrong type of woman. If a woman tells you to stay home because you are broke she does not like you. If a woman liked you she would be watching a movie with you. Race, nationality do not matter.

RGVgal

Bronze
May 26, 2008
My mother lives in the "soccer mom " capital of the world, so I know a little bit about stay at home moms. A man would NEVER go to the DR or PR to find a soccer mom.

Paying the bills in a marriage has EVERYTHING to do with nationality. White Americans and African Americans make more money on the whole then Hispanics in the US, it is not fair but it is reality.

BTW I never said that Dominican women are not educated I was merely pointing out one of the African American women strong points. Nobody said all Dominicans are poor. Just because someone says something positive about another group it does not mean they are insulting Dominicans. WOW!!!!

You are being insulting. Tell me why a man would never go to DR to find a "soccer mom". I know plenty of Dominican "Soccer moms".

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007

This thread is close to death!!!!

Jeepito

Dec 22, 2011
True! It wouldn't hurt to invite me out once or twice; or even offer to pick up the tab at least once.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
If you have to ask how to land a hot chick in the DR or Puerto Rico my advice to you is to stay in the UK.

Jeepito
You are dating the wrong type of woman. If a woman tells you to stay home because you are broke she does not like you. If a woman liked you she would be watching a movie with you. Race, nationality do not matter.

The OP NEVER ask how to land a hot chick. Why the need to show him up?

Jeepito was making a point. Most Dominican females in NYC treat non Dominicans totally different then Dominican men as far as dating. She does not have to give a Dominican man money, because he TAKES it, she does not have to let him use her car because he TAKES IT( and ask for gas money) A Dominican woman in NYC know it will be difficult to find a Dominican male to " wine and dine" her like non Dominicans will.

Cubans in Miami, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans in NYC, Mexicans in L A, African American women in D.C ALL of these women get "wined and dine" when they are dating another nationality. This is OLD news it has always been like this. Now I know it is posters on here that dated a Dominican from NYC and she bought him cloths, rings, chains, AJs etc, but most of these women DO NOT spent their own money when dating outside of the neighborhood mainly a white guy.

When I see a beautiful Dominican woman in the airport with a "doppy" looking guy I know for a fact he is paying a hefty price to have her on his arm, Dominican guys do not pay for nonsense like that.

So you see it is not all bad being" ghetto" like so many poster have called me. You see I know what goes on in the neighborhoods and many of the beautiful Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, African Americans, Mexicans and Cubans come from the "neighborhood " indirectly or directly.

Winning the lottery is just not reserved to a ticket with numbers on it. You have a "gringo lottery" or an outsider and women play this game because you get the same prizes, but the ODDS are better.

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
well ive seen a lot of forum talking about the chances for black men in the Dominican republic but sometimes they often end up conflicting where as when you search up puerto rican women it seems that they embrace black culture and men more than Dominican women which seem to follow the trend of lighter skin is better whats your opinion on this subject?[/QUO

I understand what you are asking. In my opinion, the Dominican culture is not America. It is important to not mix them up. In the USA, everything is black or white. It is assorted by color. The USA is stuck on color.

In the Dominican Republic, it is a different country and everything is Dominican, mixed blooded (example:" black mixed with white or indian), foreigner or Haitian. As long as the black man is not Haitian, there is no problem. But, even many Haitian men get Dominican women. A black/non-haitian guy would have the same chances that a white blond hair blue eyed male would have or better witht he local women.

Puerto Rico embraces the black culture and so do many dominicans. Many dominicans have black skin but in their culture, they are treated the same as the white or mixed people. They do not see a big difference in color. They embrace dominican or not dominican more than they embrace color.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Dude you flat out have issues with women. I have dated all kinds of women. I never meet these shallow money grubbers that you guys do. I would not have time for that game. There is clearly something in the women you guys get that all they want is money. Maybe if you had some other game when you met them not just buy drinks and try to be a big shot.
My gf currently is Dominican. She paid all the bills while I was laid off. She took me on vacation three times. Im no Brad Pitt. Im a skinny, bald forty year old white guy. If I can get a smoking hot thirty year old who makes a boatload of dough you super fly ghetto dudes should have harems.
This may be news to you but some women like regular guys. They are not into the tough guy wannabe alpha male player bullshtter.

Last edited:

nas

Bronze
Jul 1, 2009

Jeepito

She will even take you out with her money... :smoke:

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Dude you flat out have issues with women. I have dated all kinds of women. I never meet these shallow money grubbers that you guys do. I would not have time for that game. There is clearly something in the women you guys get that all they want is money. Maybe if you had some other game when you met them not just buy drinks and try to be a big shot.
My gf currently is Dominican. She paid all the bills while I was laid off. She took me on vacation three times. Im no Brad Pitt. Im a skinny, bald forty year old white guy. If I can get a smoking hot thirty year old who makes a boatload of dough you super fly ghetto dudes should have harems.
This may be news to you but some women like regular guys. They are not into the tough guy wannabe alpha male player bullshtter.

Do you see how EXTREME you have to come to make your point. ALL the bills, took you on vacation not once or twice but three times. While she was paying all the bills, I bet you hung out with boys and spent your unemployment check because you recieve one if you in fact were laid off. A smoking hot girl( BTW I like the phrase" smoking hot") that gives you money.

BTW If you read my post again I already stated it was one or a couple of posters that a Dominican woman was or is supporting. I knew it would be one that is why I stated it.

My present woman friend is from Pakistan and I will ask her if I was broke would she still hang out with me. If she says no you have my respect JOHN BOY!!! LOL

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
A lot of my friends are stay at home moms and the husband is paying 100% of the bills and they are all in the U.S. Paying the bills in a marriage has nothing to do with nationality.

BTW, there are a lot of Dominican women that are educated, have a great job and money of their own. Contrary to popular belief, we aren't all poor and uneducated.

absolutely correct. there are many sophisticated, chic, and upscale Dominican women. only thing is, they will not give the time of day to any black man from the USA. i know that i opened a can of worms with that one, but it is the gospel. i have seen it, many times too often.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
There are no soccer moms in DR. Unless, of course, you mean a sucker's mom.. Please make up your mind

Do you even know what the term "soccer mom" is? They are different from a stay at home mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.