Dominicanos en Los Angeles?

carambola23

Mar 10, 2008
hi, I just move to California last December and it been so hard for me not to be around one Dominican, please contact me. I live in Covina CA.I need to know about any salon de belleza para estas cre?as or about the woman with the salami in Long beach...
I feel alone.

d72

Apr 11, 2005
I am planning on moving to LA at the end of this year with my girlfriend and 3 year old son. I have been to LA a few times and really like it, and have always said that I will move there but being there for a visit and living are two completley different things. I am glad to see that there are Dominicans out there. I just want to hear from those of you that live out there how is it? good area to live in? We are both young 23. (maybe this post doenst belong here, sorry)

PLANET924

Jan 31, 2008
Hey Iam Dominican hasta la Tambora GREW up in NYC and now I live in Hawthorne , CA
very close to LAX. maybe we could make a little club or something.

Nena10

Mar 19, 2008
Hey me and my sis live in Riverside and attend The University of California Riverside (UCR) and we have not met any other dominicans. We saw one person with a Dominican flag on their car and thats about it. If anyone goes to UCR or knows Dominicans in riverside or LA hit me up.

eroq718

Mar 20, 2008
dominicano--- presente :)

como e tan mi gente... i need dominicans in my life lol

just moved to orange county a few days ago from NYC.... im in a different world out here lol. for some reason ppl out here think that if u speak spanish then u must be mexican.. lol... i cant believe it...ppl dont know that there r other hispanics in the world besides mexicans
I NEEEED A CHIMI TRUCK.. no joke...lol
i dont know anything out here. if any1 want to talk im on the space ..
MySpace.com - EROQ718 - 98 - Male - ??WHO??, US - www.myspace.com/eroq718
hablamos

Julio Tulio

Mar 12, 2008
^lol not if you're black.You can speak russian ...you're still black in USA.

I dont know what I would do living in a city here where there isnt at least SOME dominicans.

I wouldnt bother,unless the money is just too good.

BlackBeauty

Oct 27, 2007
Dominican Tropical Sundays!!!!!! in L.A. (Glendale)

Sabor Restaurant.

Check the link!!

SaborGigSm1.jpg

BlackBeauty

Oct 27, 2007
This was made with you in mind...Hope to see you there....Hosted by one of DR1's forum participators....!!!

FritoConSalami

Mar 26, 2008
Buscando Salones y Colmados Dominicanos en Los Angeles

Gracias "I Need Moro De Guandules" por el reportaje! Hace poco me mud? para San Gabriel, CA y ando buscando salones Dominicanos y tambien Dominican Grocery store. Ando buscando sazones dominicanos, ajicito y cilantro ancho! No se si ustedes los que hace mucho que viven por aqui me puedan ayudar.

Gracias por adelantado!

parod02

Mar 30, 2008
www.myspace.com
Dominican college student in LA

I just moved to LA to attend Santa Monica College from Queens, NY and have yet to meet one other Dominican in this so called city. It amazes me that so little or close to nothing is known about us Dominicans here on the west coast, especially by other hispanics, what the hell? How i miss dominican salons and restaurants. Any other Dominicans on here that go to santa monica college or live in the UCLA (Westwood) area?? Cant wait to go back to NYC and DR!

Patricia.
myspace.com/provo_came

dymmach

Feb 9, 2007
Not a Dominican Market but the next best thing!

There's a grocery store in L.A. that is owned by my Dominican friend.

On the corner of 62nd and normandie.

I recently orderd a case of Presidente from him.

FritoConSalami

Mar 26, 2008
Dominican Grocery Store

There's a grocery store in L.A. that is owned by my Dominican friend.

On the corner of 62nd and normandie.

I recently orderd a case of Presidente from him.

Thank you for being so kind and responding to my request. Do you remember the name of the Grocery Store? That way I can google it and find directions there. I move to San Gabriel about 2 months ago and don't know my way around here very well. Thanks!!!! FritoConSalami!

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
Hi, I found this site and its like so crazy cause I thought outside of New York there were no Dominicano's to speak of, but I am moving to Los Angeles soon and look forward to hanging out with my Plantanos!!! Take care and God bless you all, your friend,
Biggs

richkingcasting

Apr 4, 2008
Hi... My name is Dawn and I am currently casting background/extras for the film Fast and Furious 4 starring Vin Diesel and Paul Walker. We have a beach party scene that is supposed to take place in Santa Domingo and we are looking for Dominicans who live in the Los Angeles area to work the scene. There will be pay and food and lots of fun!!! Please help us spread the word so the scene is authentic. If you are interested, or know someone who might be please have them send me an email and include a photo.
Please send an email to dawn.castingrk@gmail.com
If you want to look us up please see our imdb page Rich King (I)