Don't get defensive but be prepared to answer the questions

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
How did they drug test you and what were they looking for and repercussions if positive? Just never heard of that and am curious

Q. How did they drug test you?
A. With a drug test.
Q. What were they looking for?
A. Drugs.
Q. Repercussions if positive?
A. Jail.
This is meant to be lighthearted.

May 5, 2007
If you find the questions or security measures in the USA or countries flying into or from USA a PITA, try El Al Someday

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
I got the treatment departing SDQ on tuesday; prior to arrival at the ticket counter. I told the young lady how stupid I thought her questions before she even got started. She handed my passport back, and told me to proceed.

ExDR

Jul 31, 2014
If you find the questions or security measures in the USA or countries flying into or from USA a PITA, try El Al Someday

That's right Island, I have flown El Al quite a few times into and out of Israel to the USA and Europe. There is at least three different people that will ask you the exact same questions. Try to get smart and you will miss your flight. However, when you board that plane you have a really good sense of security. I have no problem with the enhance security measures. Those that do not want to cooperate should be put in a room until their flight leaves and then asked again the same question and told that "sorry, but your flight already departed", lol.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
.............Those that do not want to cooperate should be put in a room until their flight leaves and then asked again the same question and told that "sorry, but your flight already departed", lol.

me likes..............

It is only a few questions, maybe two minutes of your time. Why aggravate someone who is only doing their job? I have been asked the "silly" questions. I simply commented on how well the interviewer's English was. Corrected him on a few mispronounced words and made it as pleasant as possible. When I went to board the plane I saw him again and he just smiled. So much easier............

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
The airline decides the procedure. Every airline will be different . In Santiago JetBlue asks everyone a question a two , BEFORE you check in and also before boarding as to if your belongings have ever left your possession. I have travelled every week through Santiago since I first posted this and that has not changed.

You're flying in and out of Santiago every week?